• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can Forex change poor people life?

I don't think that poor people are going to be making good money from the forex. they are going to be having alot of issues as the money invested would be likely to lose sometimes. that is one bad thing that can happen as well. which is something we have to consider there.

I do not think so. That which differentiate a poor man from a rich man is what they have in their brain. While a rich man always work with thought out plan, a poor man hardly consider that. They both have the same number of heads and body features. Forex can change a poor man's life if he plans himself well. He can earn just about the same way the rich would but with time.

Forex gives a chance to poor to establish their own business with small steps they can invest a litte amount to get experience and slowly they will have a better way of earning. It is not necessary to put a big amount in forex . If any poor man is good intrading he can change his life easily with forex.

Forex gives a chance to poor to establish their own business with small steps they can invest a litte amount to get experience and slowly they will have a better way of earning. It is not necessary to put a big amount in forex . If any poor man is good intrading he can change his life easily with forex.

I think some of the people do manage to earn some good money from the forex however it is not like a business. so we have to learn to manage it in such way that it does change the poor peoples life. i just don't think it would be possible to convince every person to make money from the forex. some of the time it may work but not all the time.

But you know too well that one of the requirements of Forex trading is dedication. Forex needs a lot of dedication, if not, the trader will still be learning it when his counterparts have started earning from it. It is something we go into because we are prepared for it. I wonder what else a poor man would be doing with his time and still remain poor.

Yes that is right but then participate on forums, I don't think its one of the dedicating actions been needed, but still good though, forums is the only source where people who doesnt have the fund to start with can acquire fund while they learn as well, and yes for a serious person it can change their lives.

I think some of the people do manage to earn some good money from the forex however it is not like a business. so we have to learn to manage it in such way that it does change the poor peoples life. i just don't think it would be possible to convince every person to make money from the forex. some of the time it may work but not all the time.
Forex is like a business just like every other business. Someone who is neither rich nor knowledgeable can gradually grow in it once you have internet access and/or offline tutor. Gradually learn about it no matter how long it takes and trade in the Demo while you keep learning the theoreticals. At some point when you must have understood some terms, start posting in Forex forums to know more and keep raising capital little by little as you grow in knowledge. When you are convinced you can trade in the real account, create a real account and gradually, you will grow your capital and profits.

Yes, Forex can change the life of a poor man. Only it does take a lot of work on myself, to learn a lot of information and a lot of practice on a demo account. For a poor person takes a long time to increase its capital.

It will depend on his mentality but forex can make the poor man poorer cause he starts out with little capital and then if he loses he will be poorer so all is a bad fairy tale. But if he works hard and learn and stay discipline to make money then he might have a better fate. There are a lot of chance to lose as well and not every poor man can trade with profits so that is not a guarantee that every poor man will get rich in this business.

It will be most disappointing for a poor man to invest the little money he has in Forex when the brokers have made it possible for them to start up with forum bonuses. I would rather a poor man start investing after he must have gained much knowledge that he will be sure his profits will out weigh his losses. Though this could be hard to determine sometimes but having and trading in a cent account for a very long time wouldn't be a bad idea.

Forex can change the poor people's life if they know how to trade. The poor trader in here will have to know and try to be able to understand how to trade. When he or she has known how to trade, he or she can start with the forum bonus that the brokers give to traders instead of investing his or her own money.

As far as people have back up fund to enabling them to continue learning after get margin call, they are have chance to become succeed in this business. Even for people who in economic, consider as poor. They are have chance to change the life if they are able to make themselves skilled and knowledgeable as a trader.

I don't know why but I think forex will just make the poor poorer. It just seem that way to me. You can say that they might have a chance but the outlook somehow doesn't look good in forex to me. I just think that they're better off sticking to their day jobs. Even the rich lose and become poor so beware.

It can change people's life but not in short term, you can be a rich man and have better life in forex, if you can manage the risk and keep making profit in forex in certain time.

Forex could be problem solving for people who have lack in financial issue. However, require good trading skills and knowledge to trade successfully and achieve profitable level. Every traders have right to be succeed in this business, and even can change their life by achieve financial freedom. However, require extra effort to achieve it.

I think some one can get benefit from forex if he is committed and patience in his work .First do work hard for making trading skills then forex will help to make profits . It is good business for low investors too.

Yes, forex trading can change life. But to get maximal profit in forex trading, surely, they must understand that it can't be gotten in quick time. There is process which must be passed. We must improve our trading skills if we want to get maximal result from time to time.

everything is possible, even the poor people can get rich from forex trading.. some say that it is impossible to generate profit from small capital but i saw there many traders successfully enlarge their start capital becoming more and more bigger and i do not think that is about luck, i think they are skillful and already found good trading system that help them generate good income

It can change people's life but not in short term, you can be a rich man and have better life in forex, if you can manage the risk and keep making profit in forex in certain time.
That's just the concept. I think the major factor is now how patient these traders are willing to be so as to allow the much time for Forex to change their lives. A lot of traders are just in a haste to make quick money from Forex and that is the major reason they are not yet getting the best out of Forex.

Anyone that plans to get quicker money should not get involved with Forex Trading Business, because they will probably fail ... Forex Trading is a long lasting business that deal with patient. So i think that it is all about the money, once a poor trader can earn profit in the market from his strategy.... he can then change his life with the fund his earning.

I don't know why but I think forex will just make the poor poorer. It just seem that way to me. You can say that they might have a chance but the outlook somehow doesn't look good in forex to me. I just think that they're better off sticking to their day jobs. Even the rich lose and become poor so beware.

A poor person should trade using forum bonus or money accumulated by other small internet jobs such as captcha typing or forum posting. A micro account can be opened to trade in the market. Once he starts making profit, a shift to mini account can be done. Trading should be done only as a part time job in the initial stages. With only 1:100 leverage and not more than 1/4th of capital exposed in a trade at any point of time, the trader will not have great difficulty in making profits. As time passes, the trader can increase lot size. This will ultimately enable him to get out of poverty. He can continue to work till he makes adequate sum as profit consistently.

Forex trading is so good business for the learned and who has the proper knowledge skill of trading. They are earning the huge amount from this business by virtue of knowledge and experience skill. This business also useful for the poor people if they has the proper knowledge of trading and this business can change the life style of poor people.

Listen, here trading knowledge is the main consideration! So, if a trader has enough trading knowledge, then nothing is impossible! I have seen, so many Forex traders already changed their financial status by Forex trading.