• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
PAMM system

pamm_system_en.png

InstaForex system of PAMM accounts
InstaForex PAMM system gives an opportunity to invest in Forex projects. Every customer of InstaForex Company can accept investments from other traders or invest funds in PAMM accounts and become a shareholder of this account.

InstaForex PAMM system includes two categories of users:

- customers who registered their accounts with the PAMM system as investors

- customers who registered their accounts with the PAMM system as traders

Investors use the system of PAMM accounts in order to invest their funds in trader accounts with the purpose of taking a part of profit made by traders. The process of investing implies the transfer of funds under the company's control which entitles an investor to a share in a trader account proportionate to the investment.

What opportunities does the PAMM system give?
The PAMM system by InstaForex provides all its users with control and report on all operations, shares and returns in an automatic mode. A trader can accept an unlimited number of investments of unlimited amount from an unlimited number of investors. A trader account can be invested with ANY amount, i.e. from 1 up to hundreds of thousands US dollars from every investor, depending on what share of the account each investor wants to hold.

PAMM FAQ
In the PAMM FAQ section you can always find the answers to your questions regarding all aspects of the PAMM system by InstaForex Company. Thanks to the customer feedback, this section is constantly updated.

PAMM Registration
In order to register with the PAMM system, you must first open a live trading account with InstaForex Company. If you already have a live account with InstaForex, you can start registering with the PAMM system right now. The process of registration with InstaForex PAMM system is described in the corresponding section step by step.

PAMM Monitoring
With the help of PAMM Monitoring, you can choose PAMM accounts that you find the most attractive for investing. Besides, you will always be able to see the success dynamics of your managing trader over a certain period.

PAMM Investors
InstaForex PAMM system is an infallible method to invest funds in Forex traders without any limitations on minimum or maximum amount of investment: all investments, from 1 to hundreds of thousands US dollars, are processed online.

PAMM Traders
InstaForex PAMM system is the best way to attract investments to your trading account. If you want to attract investments to your trading account, the PAMM system by InstaForex will make your quest for investors quick and convenient.

PAMM Partners
The PAMM system by InstaForex Company is an interesting and efficient instrument for partners of the company. This tool allows attracting more customers and boosting partner profit. Nowadays the universal system of PAMM accounts by InstaForex is an exclusive offer on the Forex service market.

Pay your compliments to winners!
The results are summed up, so let us announce the names of the winners. Another stage drew to a close, and now you have a chance to greet the luckiest ones. Do not forget to look back on the strategy you used and estimate all your ups and downs. Carefully analyze the work you have done and maybe next time you will see yourself among the winners. Remember, only hard work can make your dreams of victory come true! Set goals and strive for them! InstaForex gives everybody such an opportunity!

FX-1 Rally by InstaForex
Immediate thought and reaction is all that you need to get a success. You have no time to doubt about or to reflect on, that is what FX-1 Rally by InstaForexis. This time Alexandr Semenchenko crossed the finish line first! Thanks to his skilled trading, he managed not just to boost his deposit, but also to keep it till the final whistle. We would like to remind you that the next race will take place on November 29, 2013 from 00:00 to 23:59 (GMT+2). Registration is available at the contest page.

One Million Option
Considering meaning of the word ‘option’, it is easy to get insight about the options trading. Here a trader has a wide choice to pick from. The One Million Option contest gives you an opportunity to learn all the advantages of this type of trading. This time, the best of the best is Boris Kondev. Congratulations! We wish you every success and new achievements! New contestants are ready to take their marks! Do not miss another stage that will come to pass from December 2-6, 2013 (GMT+2). Registration is opened at the corresponding page of our website.

InstaForex Sniper
This time fortune smiled at Gorga Tua Harahap! Congratulations on the victory in one of the toughest competitions. To come up with such an impressive result as our winner did, you ought to work hard, persevere with your efforts, and have the will to win. InstaForex wishes our champion further success in his Forex trading activity! To take part in the contest, all that you need is to open a demo account with InstaForex. Try your hand at the next step of InstaForex Sniper taking place on December 2-6, 2013 (GMT+2). Registration is available at the contest page

Real Scalping
This contest is available to the demo accounts holders only. Every participant has a chance to get its slice of the pie. But it is not all that simple. This type of trading is considered as one of the toughest ones. It is very important to take decisions quickly, watch the market trend, and after getting profit, close the deal immediately. This time Dmitry Guliy is on top! InstaForex congratulates the lucky beggar on the triumph! As for all the rest, we would like to say: never give up! And, maybe next time it will be you who bears the palm! Register for participation in the next stage of the competition that will be on December 2-27, 2013 (GMT+2).

Learn more about the contests
Finalists’ photos and comments

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
ForexCopy System by InstaForex
The ForexCopy system by InstaForex is an innovative service enabling following successful Forex traders and copying their trades online on a set ratio.
Being unparalleled among services rendered by other international brokers, the ForexCopy system has turned InstaForex Company to a market maker in innovations. The ForexCopy system represents a new wave of high-grade financial services. The system does not require investments in share holding projects and provides instant execution of copied orders, subscription to selected currency pairs and other financial instruments, and enables adjusting a ratio of copying.

The ForexCopy system is designed to enable copying orders of successful and professional Traders registered in ForexCopy. Statistics on a trading process and chosen strategy is available on the ForexCopy monitoring page.

To allow copying trades, professional Traders should once adjust terms of copying and then proceed with habitual trading. A Trader may choose various options, such as a commission per deal, a commission per 0.01 lots and a profit share to be paid by his Followers.

However, a Trader will receive a commission only in case:
- a deal yields profit to his Follower;
- this profit covers a commission to be paid by the Follower to the Trader.
A Trader may choose a daily subscription. In this case Followers will pay a fixed commission per day if the Trader has opened at least one position during the subscription period. The ForexCopy system does not limit Traders in adjustment of their copying terms. Depending on a strategy and preferences, a Trader may choose all terms or only one.

ForexCopy Followers may use the monitoring list to choose the best Traders and subscribe to copy their trades. The ForexCopy system provides a Follower with an opportunity to adjust subscription parameters for every Trader separately. Subscription parameters include a ratio of copying, currency pairs and other financial instruments, and a limit on a number of trades copied per day. A Follower may set all these parameters individually for every Trader.

There are no limits on a Trader’s or Follower’s account balance. If a Follower’s account is underdeposited to copy and open a trade, the trade simply will not be opened on the Follower’s account. There are no limits on a number of Traders to follow, and copying orders between two Traders is allowed.

Any InstaForex customer may register in the ForexCopy system and start copying orders of successful Traders. Registration in the system is free of charge.

I do like to earn money in here. I do know that in two to three years time I can enjoy making some profit in here and In the end we are in here to become a big time trader. I don't expect to see myself losing big amount. But I do hope that with 10 trading account I can grow big.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
Reduced spreads on USD/PLN, EUR/PLN, GBP/PLN, CHF/PLN, AUD/PLN
InstaForex notifies the customers of considerable reduction in spread values for a number of currency pairs with the Polish zloty as the result of ongoing development and optimization of trading terms as well as due to external market factors.

The reduction concerns almost all trading instruments that include the Polish zloty.

Below are the new spreads in pips, the old values are specified in parentheses:
USD/PLN - 20 (75)
EUR/PLN - 35 (120)
GBP/PLN - 25 (120)
CHF/PLN - 40 (50)
AUD/PLN - 40 (50)

New spreads are to be effective as of December 12, 2013.

Please consider these changes and adjust your trading strategies if necessary.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
Swaps to be changed

Dear customers,

As a number of national banks have changed the interest rates, and as we prioritize optimization of the trading terms, new swaps are to be effective for the following currency pairs since December 30, 2013:

EUR/USD
USD/JPY
USD/CHF
EUR/CHF
EUR/GBP
AUD/CAD
AUD/CHF
CAD/CHF
CAD/JPY
NZD/CAD
NZD/CHF
NZD/JPY
EUR/AUD
GBP/CHF
GBP/JPY
AUD/NZD
EUR/NZD
GBP/AUD
GBP/CAD

You can find the list of the new swaps at the http://instaforex.com/en/specifications.php]Specifications[/URL] page.

We would like to remind you that the swaps are changed regularly as we bring the trading terms in compliance with external market factors. Please adjust your trading strategies to these changes if necessary.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected].

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
InstaForex Company Work Schedule for Christmas and New Year Holiday Period

Dear customers,

We would like to present you InstaForex schedule for Christmas and New Year holidays so that you could change your strategy in accordance with it.

Please note that the support service hours are the same as the market hours.

December 24 – the market will be closed at 20:00 (trading platform time).

December 25 – a non-working day.

December 26 – the market will be opened at 09:00.

December 31 – the market will be closed at 20:00.

January 1 – a non-working day.

January 2 – at 09:00 the market as well as InstaForex departments will return to the regular schedule.

Additionally, be kindly informed that the exotic currency pairs (Forex Crosses 4 and Forex Crosses 5) shall be unavailable to open positions on from December 24 to January 3. However, the positions on these pairs shall be closed as usual.

Other InstaForex trading conditions shall not be changed.

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
InstaForex wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014!
Dear Customers, Partners, and Friends,
InstaForex team would like to express heartfelt congratulation on Christmas and New Year. We wish you a very happy and joyful year ahead with great achievements, personal and career successes, new journeys and pleasant acquaintances, and the most important things - health, happiness and love.
Looking back on the year of 2013, we can say it was not that simple for business people. The difficult economic situation along with significant market volatility and other external economic factors to some extent affected big investors, households around the world, and all of us. However, we hope that you have gone unscathed through the past year and have become stronger, wiser and more experienced. For everyone, the year of 2013 was different but all of us planned our future and worked. We worked hard so that the next year would be more successful and would be the time of new beginnings and remarkable accomplishments. You should meet the New Year having these positive thoughts.
Summing up the results of 2013, Installable would like to take the opportunity to look back on the past year’s achievements most of which were possible thanks to you, our clients and partners! In early 2013, InstaForex extended its wide range of bonuses, adding 45% Bonus. The beginning of the summer was marked with unparalleled 250% Bonus for new customers.

new_year_2014_instaforex_en.jpg

The company went on with its technical development as well. It launched several trading servers in the regions mostly overloaded by trading activity. Now InstaForex numbers 11 trading serves and over 30 data centers all over the world. This fact contributes to the company’s competitive advantage in terms of the speed of orders execution and real-time quotes provision. A popular service of options trading was also extended enabling InstaForex clients to trade both intraday and expiry options.
As well as all the preceding years, the year of 2013 was the year of international recognition for InstaForex brining more titles, prizes and awards. Thus, the company’s awards received in 2013 include Best ECN Broker title by UK Forex Awards, Best Global Retail FX Broker certificate by European CEO, Best Broker Northern Asia by World Finance Awards, and Best Broker in Asia by The China International Online Trading Expo. InstaForex held four conferences in 2013 in different cities worldwide. It also participated in ten events devoted to financial markets, particularly, to the forex market. In 2013, Janko Tipsarević, the Serbian tennis player included in the top ten of ATP rankings, became the face of the broker. Also, 2013 was the year when InstaForex became the sponsor of HKm Zvolen, a leading Slovak ice hockey team, and an official partner of the Anglo-Russian Marussia F1 Team. And finally, a customer of InstaForex won the Best Trading, Luxury Driving campaign that raffled Porsche Cayenne. We remind you that InstaForex will hold Lotus Evora prize draw! Once again, we wish you and your families merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year! All the best in the new year to come!

Be with InstaForex in 2014!

I'm just wondering when or is instaforex has plan that the Philippines has its own local transfer funds also? I really do like to see myself making good income in forex and I can only do that if theirs some local exchange.

i just wondering about instaforex verification procedure seems not so effective if we talk about time of services because they have very different procedure from other brokers, we have to passed 2 verification level which need to upload ID first than wait for approval after that goes to second level upload proof of address and wait again for approval... i think that procedures consuming too much time, why not make it simple like others? upload both documents at once for approval

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
i just wondering about instaforex verification procedure seems not so effective if we talk about time of services because they have very different procedure from other brokers, we have to passed 2 verification level which need to upload ID first than wait for approval after that goes to second level upload proof of address and wait again for approval... i think that procedures consuming too much time, why not make it simple like others? upload both documents at once for approval

Account verification is necessary to identify the account holder. It will not consume your time as long as the documents you sent meets with the verification requirements. On that matter, the bonus can only be funded to the trading accounts with verification to make sure that a client doesn't cheat with the money provided to him.

i have a forum bonus account with this broker but the only bad thing in this broker they do not allow you to trade with the news and if you do that they will close your account without any notification to you and also the minimum time of opening your trade is 2 minutes

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
i have a forum bonus account with this broker but the only bad thing in this broker they do not allow you to trade with the news and if you do that they will close your account without any notification to you and also the minimum time of opening your trade is 2 minutes
No news trading is something new here? About 2 years ago when I still hold account at IFX there have no such rules, even though it hard to access the trading service around news release time.

Close account without notification? I cannot believe it! It is sign of not reliable broker!

Account verification is necessary to identify the account holder. It will not consume your time as long as the documents you sent meets with the verification requirements. On that matter, the bonus can only be funded to the trading accounts with verification to make sure that a client doesn't cheat with the money provided to him.
all know that verification is necessary to identify the account holder but what i talked here is about the procedure to send documents not at one time send, need to upload ID first and than wait for approval after that get second access to upload second document, seem not effective right??... why not just make it simple?? send whole documents need for verifications at once and decide to accept it or not

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
No news trading is something new here? About 2 years ago when I still hold account at IFX there have no such rules, even though it hard to access the trading service around news release time.

Close account without notification? I cannot believe it! It is sign of not reliable broker!

Hi Protrader! We allow our customers to trade during news, but there are certain rules to follow and a trader should know this upon opening an account with us. This rule was implemented because news trading is very risky and may destroy a trader's deposit. We also notify our clients in case the account has been disabled. The most popular reason why a trader's account got disabled is a trader implement cheating strategies.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
all know that verification is necessary to identify the account holder but what i talked here is about the procedure to send documents not at one time send, need to upload ID first and than wait for approval after that get second access to upload second document, seem not effective right??... why not just make it simple?? send whole documents need for verifications at once and decide to accept it or not

Hi Agungves, We only want to safeguard our client's account. Anyway, Thank you for the suggestion. We will pass this to the company's management.

Hi Agungves, We only want to safeguard our client's account. Anyway, Thank you for the suggestion. We will pass this to the company's management.
Hi Yvonne, nice to get fast response... if i may make another suggestion, it would be nice if instaforex reduce the spreads on major currencies and gold as i see its already too old spreads compare with other brokers, that would be brings more attraction for traders to pick instaforex as best broker... i found instaforex very good with so many awesome feature like forexcopy system... i just wondering about the mt5 forum access, is the website currently experiencing problems? i can not access it here

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
Hi Yvonne, nice to get fast response... if i may make another suggestion, it would be nice if instaforex reduce the spreads on major currencies and gold as i see its already too old spreads compare with other brokers, that would be brings more attraction for traders to pick instaforex as best broker... i found instaforex very good with so many awesome feature like forexcopy system... i just wondering about the mt5 forum access, is the website currently experiencing problems? i can not access it here

Hi Agungves! The MT5 Forum is under maintenance and it will be available in the nearest time.

I do hedging in instaforex and some how I see that my balance is increasing by my equity is decreasing. I do hope that in the long run I can really make some good income in forex trading. I'm hoping that I can grow my trading account and become a good earner in here.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
Meet our new app, InstaForex Quotes and News!

InstaForex customers can download and install a free app developed by the company’s programmers. To quickly access up-to-the-minute information, use InstaForex Quotes and News for Android!

Using this app, you will be able to stay abreast of the latest financial news and analyze a current market situation. InstaForex Quotes and News enables you to get all the necessary market data and quotes, thus providing you with ample opportunities for efficient trading.

The app provides:
- Real-time forex quotes;
- Current economic and financial news;
- Real-time interactive price charts.

Analyze the market and get profit using InstaForex Quotes and News!

Powerful trading tool is now there for you!

A universal solution for InstaForex clients will be your reliable assistant in trading. Mobility and quick response to a changing situation is an undeniable advantage.

InstaForex Quotes and News: reliable assistant on your favorite device!