• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Never trade using advice of Account Manager!

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Never trade Forex using advice of account manager from Forex brokers. They are not going to make you rich or successful, they just want to take your money!

Account Manager must never give advice to traders but many traders out there still get called from Account Manager and let traders know "golden opportunity" to put on a trade. You will win a first few trades and then you will lose your account at the end. They will keep calling you and convince you to invest more money.

Note that you are the one who responsible for your loss. They gave advice but you are the one who put on the trade yourself. Mostly you cannot blame them in that case, even the police cannot help you.

If Account Manager ever call you for something like that, it must ring a bell! it's time for you to move to another reliable brokers.

I think before sign up with a broker we should go through it's background and reviews from other clients to know it's reliability. And then we should go through there terms and conditions. There you will find most of the catches. After reviewing if you see that it is safe for your capital then only go forward.

yes it is right to say that without the advice of the manager we should not trade because he guide to us the chances of risks are how much then after that if profit is gurnated then success is guranted otherwise not

I don't think that you should have to call them and if you do then it means that you're not ready for forex cause in forex, you have to be able to analyze the trades carefully and execute it. I mean the waves changes all the time so if you're a short term trader, you have to stick on the phone all day to get good advice and most of the time they're sales people who just want your business too if they're your broker's staff. I think thinking for yourself is ideal.

The assistance of account manager should be used mainly to solve account related issues and not for trading related queries. It is better always to make trading decisions on our own. It would enable a trader to analyze the reason for losses, if any. Only analysis would allow a trader to avoid past mistakes from being repeated again. In this regard, I would also suggest to avoid using the advice of account manager for trading in the market.

I haven't ever encountered this situation. Though account manager called me, it is not due to trading advice. However, everyday I receive reports from brokers and in reports, they give their "preference" (not suggestion) on GBPUSD, GOLD, SPX500. It's our choice to follow them as they state that those reports are not signals.

Yes, what brokers really give are just report which they prefer, most probably suggest to you but the trader isn't under obligation to follow any. You still have a right to accept or reject and that's why they always give it not as a recommendation but a suggestion.

I think its harmful to give others advice when it comes to their money. Since, you can be sue at time if you live in the US. In the US, you will rarely get anyone who will want to give out advice since they can be sued if the person lose a lot of money unless they sign contracts saying that they will give up rights to sue and such. Cause I ask my broker all the time in the US, and they will never give advice on trading or any financial issues.

Never trade Forex using advice of account manager from Forex brokers. They are not going to make you rich or successful, they just want to take your money!

Account Manager must never give advice to traders but many traders out there still get called from Account Manager and let traders know "golden opportunity" to put on a trade. You will win a first few trades and then you will lose your account at the end. They will keep calling you and convince you to invest more money.

Note that you are the one who responsible for your loss. They gave advice but you are the one who put on the trade yourself. Mostly you cannot blame them in that case, even the police cannot help you.

If Account Manager ever call you for something like that, it must ring a bell! it's time for you to move to another reliable brokers.

LOL so it is all about the brokers not the account manager, you thread is really mislead but that is fine, for me i will choose an account manager which come from the reliable broker like Alpari, Dukascopy, or FXDD and Oanda. Using account manager for me is not a bad idea to do, because we can get passive income through forex also not only active income.

I would not listen to AM. If they're so good they will make tons of money for themselves and quit their job as an AM right. I mean if they are so good then why are they still working 9-5. That is the question. Most people who work in these kinds of job have no idea what they're doing and ended up losing all of their clients money and trust. There are so many nightmares stories about AM that they even make a recent movie about it, called a hit on Wallstreet, where they you know put down all the managed fund managers cause they cause way too much scams and massive loss.

Well, their aim might just be to brush up newbies so they can better understand the trading environment with the broker but I still do not think it is a very nice approach. All the same, there could be two sides to it; it's either that the trader takes the advice (if it does come) or he uses it as a basis to draw his own.

I don't see any reason why not. If he is an account manager then he has much better experience than you to take some advice. He did not become an account manager out of nothing right? I do believe I can really end up having big income in forex and become a big time millionaire some day.

I am starting to think a bit weird in such case. Why would account manager wants us to spend money in wrong way? i mean what they are going to be gaining in such case. It would be hard to call them money grabber as well.

And we forgot that they are employed and are under obligation to serve the interest of the broker. That's the practice that puts food on the table and just as they would be glad to balance the equation by serving in both the interest of the broker and that of the trader, he wouldn't also cherish the downfall of the employer.

Hmm, if that is the case then there is one more type of issue arises. where the broker is running his own platform and the results are manipulated? isn't that possible? i guess it is possible but random stuff like that people are not going to be noticing for sure. broker can manipulate the platform.

Well, don't really know much about that manipulation as being talked about but some but in the event of an account manager, it is a straight and understandable stuff. They wanna get some good clients for the employer, they want to keep the business running, they still want to maintain a good stand in the brokers world, so they know how to balance the equation. Not that their advice could generally wrong, after all, it's just an advice, no hard rule to stand by it.

i do not listen to any body in forex because when i start trading in forex i was depending on the signals and on the EA and also on the account manager of my past broker but the result was loosing my account 5 times with 1000$ for each time

I'm sure the account manager will not try to deceive you. I'm sure he or she will not do anything that will spoil the name of the broker. I think we need to follow some of their advice. They know how to manage the account because that is their job. whereas we should not do everything they ask for, some may be important.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Hmm, if that is the case then there is one more type of issue arises. where the broker is running his own platform and the results are manipulated? isn't that possible? i guess it is possible but random stuff like that people are not going to be noticing for sure. broker can manipulate the platform.
Market maker brokers make money from your loss. Your loss mean their profit. Sometime account manager is also sale person mean that if they make money for the company they will get more commission.

It's just one side of the story and may not true for every market makers. Many big guys in this Forex are market makers and they still doing fine.

I don't think so, I do not agree with you..
It's not related with the broker, but it's only about the trader/trade manager it self. Are they best and super professional trader??
If not, just forget your fund on there..
Trade manager/trader on PAMM is the broker clients/user/public trader.
So, the broker just make bridge between new investor in pamm and the trader on pamm.
I hope all of you understand.
i've invest some dollar in pamm of lite forex, and i've choose very talent trader there. Each weeks, i've received the profit from..