• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is it necessary to get a paid forex course

I think people are out there to prey on people who wants to learn the secret of forex but unfortunately the market is so volatile that even the best secrets will not work for everyone so I say that do the analysis for yourself and accordingly and forget about people who try to prey you and make you pay for every little thing that is not that useful anyways and that is free online.

It needs experience not just only reading and reading and reading, it is practical things that we must do over and over again, i am become getting used with my strategy in about 3 months, after always apply in each trading in that 3 months, and never slipped even once.

Forex Trading course is also free online, and you can get as many as possible websites, forums, News letters etc that offers a free information about the business. But without NO time on some people side, it is better to go for a paid course, especially one on one training, Because those mentor had gone a long way into the business and can give Newbies a quicker idea and many options or solution to their questions.

if you have money not less than 1000$ to learn forex in any institute of forex i think yes it is better to do that because you will build good knowledge from this kind of course and after that you will apply what you learned with demo account

I think people are out there to prey on people who wants to learn the secret of forex but unfortunately the market is so volatile that even the best secrets will not work for everyone so I say that do the analysis for yourself and accordingly and forget about people who try to prey you and make you pay for every little thing that is not that useful anyways and that is free online.
Then it is left more on the trader to try and seive though in the internet age, it is one of the most difficult things to come by. Since there are a variety of online earning platforms that are quite free, the person can just clinch to that and learn from them. Not that all paid coursea are unreliable, some with even some money back guarantee.

no it is not necessary part of forex learning to pay money for getting knowledge. I never pay any penny for this purpose. May free websites provide valuable knowledge . All can get knowledge if they are hard working they will do their efforts to apply their learning in trading.

I think online resources are enough unless the person has money to throw away then they can do so. Well, if they can throw money away then why not pay for things anyways. I think some people have that habit where they don't feel good about a good product until they paid for it. Its just a mental thing really. I personally have had a lot of bad experiences with them.

Actually I do believe that the paid things , in general, are better than the free ones especially in business related matters. Take for example forex robots and indicators. The free ones bad that make you lose a lot. The paid ones almost make you profits.

@kaiceaziz, I agree with you to some extent. Sometimes, that principle doesn't work because these days, what internet users and those willing to share information online is mainly to attract visitors and recommendations as well as positive reviews to their site. In view of this, they are under obligation to produce quality information in a bid to grow their audience.

I prefer to seek online resources. They are free and you can get valuable information from them. People used to say that there is no quality thing in free materials but that is a lie. People who produce these free materials are people that have been trading for long and they want a means to share their trading knowledge.

No, it’s not necessary! Because, you may not get such a good learning source! I see, a number of successful Forex traders learned Forex trading manually by using Forex Forums and websites. Besides, till now there have no good paid service.

Paying for forex course is not a necessity. Everything you want to know is available online. But they are scattered around the web. However a mentor can help you with your learning process and help make the process easier.

I think that now we have enough fee-based Forex courses for which sign up enough people who want to learn trading. So, here is needed something to attract.

Frankly, I have no experience on eBook reading! In my learning session, I mostly focus on forum & YouTube videos! As a result, now my trading strategy is based on my technical & news trading knowledge.

We all will need to learn the basics of forex and so much more after that. Do you think you need a pair course? This will depend on your personally. Some people learn so well on thier own that forex is just a piece of cake with all of those free online resources like babypips, or youtube videos or dailyfx pro article or investopedida that paying just seem costly cause you will have the entire net of free material for you. You can also ask questions in forums so its like having mentors in forums so it does not make it a priority for people who are good self learner or have experiences already in finances and just need some touch up. However, if you're really serious and can't get forex on your own then you can go for a paid course with real mentor as well. There are some newbie who do not get forex on their own. But for me, watching a webinar on youtube is just like being there in person, since you can even ask question below the videos and then the broker will answer you. What do you think?

My favorite trading pairs are EUR/JPY & USD/CAD. I basically get more than 80% accuracy on these 2 trading pairs; as a result when I get any trading opportunity then I use my maximum trading lots size.

Don’t only rely on technical outcome rather also pay attention to the global financial condition. And avoid trading in confusing zones because it is risky for traders.

No one will his or her personal strategy with you so you have to work on it yourself. Whenever you have a strategy, apply it first on the demo account and then judge its effectiveness.

Sadly to say that we are afflicted with several evil habits. Earning profit on average becomes difficult when a trader doesn’t follow risk management policy.