• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you find certain time frame fearful for newbie

Do you find certain time frame fearful for newbie? I happen to see this as I trade with certain time frame and noticed that the m1, although necessary to scalp is very fearful cause it jumps so rapidly and makes you think that you're losing if you're staying in the trade and so you feel the urge just to exit. Whereas if you look at the h1, although long term, but gives you less fear and a clearer picture of the long term trend and might help you calm down and not exit trade and have more confidence. Do you have the same experience?

That is depend for the trader, D1 for short term trader, M5-M15 for Swing or Long term Trader. For me clearer picture of the market is also important but it does not mean scalper need to use H1.

i am trading with digital strategy which is depending on the high and low of the daily price therefore i do not care about the time frame because i can work with any time frame but to know the trend i can use the daily time frame

I think it's an individual thing. Each newbie might have that which he prefers as his best time frame which might not necessarily tally with that of another. I prefer trading on a longer term frame. I tried the M1 but couldn't find it easier coping in it.

Everytime I look at m1, it scares me and it changes so much and you get really confused. Of course you know it will bounce around and so looking at h1 gives me a clearer picture and I know where the direction is heading and so I don't get scare. Also, it bounces less and gives you less headaches.

Everytime I look at m1, it scares me and it changes so much and you get really confused. Of course you know it will bounce around and so looking at h1 gives me a clearer picture and I know where the direction is heading and so I don't get scare. Also, it bounces less and gives you less headaches.
That is why I'm still of the opinion that a newbie might not fit in well in scalping or other shorter time frames unless he is naturally a smart chap. Though sometimes, it doesn't matter much about the length of time or experience we have about the business, there might just be time frames that certain traders would find best.

I'm sure that if a newbie tries to learn, he or she can trade in any time frame. The important thing is that he or she is trading with knowledge. Be it a short time frame or a long time frame, he or she can make it in any of them when the knowledge is there.

I think there are some certain time fream for newbie which they think they cannot see or with that timeframe it will be hard to see the trend. lik my friend which does not like H4 , because it is hard for him to see the trend compare to M15 or M30

Well, it all depends on the particular trader himself. There is really no time that is said to be bad in it's entirety or fearful when talked about but there are those time frames which might seem so unprofitable for any of them. Trading in Forex is something that needs a traders understanding of what he wants.

Time frame is time frame. So I really don't see any danger in here. Its like we just zoom in and zoom out the chart. If we going to use lower time frame then we zoom in the chart if we going to use higher time frame then we zoom out the chart.

Beginners have the hardest way in the beginning of trading on a live account. Or they want to do everything quickly, or on the contarary delay, without risking to make a decision. So for me personally, it was difficult to act calmly. When I succeed in this for the first time, I was very pleased with myself.

All things considered, everything relies upon the specific trader himself. There is truly no time that is said to be awful completely or dreadful when discussed yet there are those time periods which may appear to be so unbeneficial for any of them. Trading in Forex is something that needs a traders comprehension of what he needs. I think every trader should choose a time frame that suits his trading strategy and trading personality. I trade Forex with SNP Investments. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal.

If newbies try for scalping then lower time frames are suitable like M30, H1 etc! Time frames depend on trading style I am a swing trader and I prefer higher time frames for swing trading, mainly I am using D1 time frame in my trading.

Preferably in determining the time frame at least three time frame, e.g. H1 time frame as a place of execution, and there is a comparison to a time frame which is lower and also higher to see a tendency of motion price

That is depend for the trader, D1 for short term trader, M5-M15 for Swing or Long term Trader. For me clearer picture of the market is also important but it does not mean scalper need to use H1.

Are you sure, m15-m5 are the time frames for the swing trader? Because, as far as I know, swing trading is a long term process!

Do you find certain time frame fearful for newbie? I happen to see this as I trade with certain time frame and noticed that the m1, although necessary to scalp is very fearful cause it jumps so rapidly and makes you think that you're losing if you're staying in the trade and so you feel the urge just to exit. Whereas if you look at the h1, although long term, but gives you less fear and a clearer picture of the long term trend and might help you calm down and not exit trade and have more confidence. Do you have the same experience?

Yes, I find certain timeframe fearful for newbie. m1, m5, m15, even h1 are fearful for newbie. They start with D1 and H4. In lower timeframe there is too much noise. Newbie use to find entry all day long and make mistakes. It's a barrier to develop a trading psychology.

Is it really the thing that causes most traders not to make money in the forex market because of their excessive amount of trading?