• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Did all professional traders started as newbie?

Surely of course, this is where anyone has to start. Anybody will start at some point before reaching the destination, same way, a person becomes professional only after loosing lot of money and gaining, that too with abundant self experience. no one starts as a professional.

Professional traders was once a newbie but may be today they a big player but every things is depend on time and no cant learn each and every thing at a time.so we learn this by day by day

Yes, There is no doubt about that. Because no one born with trading skill and knowledge about Forex. Every trader was a newbies. And every trader must have suffer and faced various types of problem like present's newbie. So those who are to come in this business at first time, they have no idea and I think they need not to be worried as newbie in this market.

Yes, There is no doubt about that. Because no one born with trading skill and knowledge about Forex. Every trader was a newbies. And every trader must have suffer and faced various types of problem like present's newbie. So those who are to come in this business at first time, they have no idea and I think they need not to be worried as newbie in this market.
There are those who are stocks traders already and they might move to forex like me. So, they have the basics down and they might understand the market more then a forex newbie. I think there are most things that can be in common between the two. As long as you have a good understand of the fundamentals in finances, you have some prior knowledge and might not be a newbie. Any kind of experiences will lead to better understanding of how forex works.

Apparently, we can understand that professional traders will not become pro if they did not started as newbie and that they did not have start the basics and know how to trade in the platform and create their trading strategy. Also, they also experienced how to learn from their mistakes and manage their emotions.

It is so funny, of course all pros that we can see right now all start as newbies that also lack of funds or maybe making a lot of mistakes also and step by step raising their skills and become a better trader or what people called them as a professional, as long as they have motivation they can become a professional trader.
But in the real sense, the question might just worth it asking. I mean during the early stage when it seems as if the business is left for some group of group of soot sayers. When you try to predict or analyze the market and still do not get anything out of it.

There are some investors from stocks that have some financial knowledge already or how to invest so they're definitely not rookie. A lot of principles can be carry over from the stocks and other investments market, like buy low sell high, very simple and similar thorough most businesses. So, not everyone will come to forex as a rookie.

There are some investors from stocks that have some financial knowledge already or how to invest so they're definitely not rookie. A lot of principles can be carry over from the stocks and other investments market, like buy low sell high, very simple and similar thorough most businesses. So, not everyone will come to forex as a rookie.
Well, you have a point there but there is always a first time in everything. As for, those who were hitherto with the financial sector or securities most probably had some pre knowledge of the market or a slight view of it. But then, it is not identical the same as there are so many variations in it. Most probably, where the identity comes up would be in the basics.

In fact all kind of busines profession start from newbie, i never see anyone that when they started trade in forex gain so much reputation and skill also make more profit rather than loss in forex.

of course man nobody in forex start with professional level every professional trader start as newbie for example of course you know is semi professional in forex try to remember how your level was for two years ago of course no you are too much better even the professional was like you

Professionalism in Forex is something that takes a lot of time to materialize. It doesn't just come out of wish but with practices and learning. That which makes a professional trader what he is is the experiences he's got through years of practices.

FBS

Broker Representative
In order to become professional everybody should study! This is very important and essential part of Forex trading.

I was learning on demo account about a year, then I recieved no-deposit bonus and increased it. Now I think I am ready to trade real.
Of course, I am not a professional yet, I still test some of my new trading ideas or strategies on demo account. But I am trying to become the best and make a lot of money.

Every professional trading in here started as newbie traders. It is because they were able to remain patient and were able to keep on learning that made them o become the professional. If a trader wants to be a professional trader, he or she will be able to learn and give himself or herself the time. This is the best way that a newbie trader can. be a professional trader.

Every professional trader in forex market started as newbie here to be sincere just come into the market with only one mind that is for them to lern and make the money,

infact after learning process they did not stop there but proceed to ensure that they keep them self posted to make more profit through proper market analysis

of course man nobody in forex start with professional level every professional trader start as newbie for example of course you know is semi professional in forex try to remember how your level was for two years ago of course no you are too much better even the professional was like you
I also think the same, in every business everyone must be start as someone who have less experience in that business, and trying to grab more experience and become a pros, so i think in forex we don't have to be so much afraid become newbie, just think it as the start for us.

Honestly, the way I used to see Forex, it made the whole thing look as though Forex was kinda kept for some group of people who had some special skills. The first attempt I had with Forex was an embodiment of discouragement because everything was sounding Greek to me. But on a thought of the professionals who I new passed through rough path, I became encouraged.

All of professional traders newbie previously. They are know nothing about the business and have no clue how to manage the risk and capital. All they can do is take learning and make themselves become knowledgeable and skilled. Then they are know about the market and understand what they need to do or don’t in trading.

Isn't this all normal? I mean all traders start from nothing to hero or experts. So the answer is all traders are newbie at first they don't know about anything, the only way they could be like this because of their experience which resulted in their amazing skill.