• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

$5 bonus from FBS

FBS

Broker Representative
Hello, I would like to invite you to try out advantagies of trading Forex with FBS!
Open Micro account and get free $5 bonus in order to start your sprofitable and successfull trading with FBS!

All the details are here: http://www.fbs.cn/5usd-cash-reward

If you have any additional questions about the bonus, please feel free to ask me here in this thread.

$5%E2%80%94542x352_g_eng.png

Unfortunately the biggest problem with these bonuses is that withdrawal is very tough, as trading requirements is nearly impossible to complete. I love to trade on OctaFX's 8 USD no deposit bonus, as it is very newbie friendly and so far i have made 14 withdrawals in total around 205 USD amount. It is not just the profits that i made, but also the learning i got out of it and a broker that i can trust for lifetime for trading!

"trading requirements is nearly impossible to complete" - if you are talking like that you do not know the conditions of $5 No deposit Bonus by FBS. There are NO TRADING REQUIREMENTS! But at Octafx you need to trade 8 lot to withdraw your 8 USD bonus! That's tough! :p

At first I withdrawed 94 USD from my no-deposit bonus at FBS, then I increased the rest balance up to 130 USD. And I didn't need to trade any lots required or anything.