• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

FBS

Broker Representative
No matter I am from Iran or not. what matters is which regulation broker has and how it is applied.
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback!
FBS Deposit Insurance is a unique service that lets traders insure their deposit and stop worry about possible loss. In case they loose ther funds, FBS will pay all the money back. This really works and many traders take the advantaves of this service.
You will find all the details about FBS Deposit insurance here

I have already explained you that FBS is authorized and regulated by IFSC.
What is IFSC? where is it based? how does it stand for?
[/quote]
If you are from Iran you should have known that, if you are not from Iran, than you may stip being worried about individual traders from Iran, they are fine and continue trading Forex.
No need to emphasize how rude your respond is. That is not my personal concern, but you incomplete and rude replies about regulation of your company instigated my further inquires. An example: http://support.motivewave.com/brokers/forex-com/
Services cannot be provided in listed states unless their authorized regulator allowed so. This famous company considers it necessary to give such disclaimer as many other brokers do. But if one asks any smaller broker about this simple thing, they take it as a personal insult and start attacking you. Hope that I managed to expose this difference between different types of companies. Still reply is not provided.

FBS

Broker Representative
I am really sorry if my reply seemed rude to you, that was definitely not made purposely.
IFSC stands for International Financial Services Commission of Belize.

I joined the fbs forum and post about 20 post already and only to find out that this forum stop paying its members. I do hope that fbs will going to activate the forum so that we can earn bonus funds and start trading in fbs also.

Until now FBS have deposit bonus for $5 which is good for many traders that want to try with less amount and have some bonus to increase their capitals, but this is not good for expert that prefer ECN, they can try FXDD or Dukascopy for it.

FBS

Broker Representative
I joined the fbs forum and post about 20 post already and only to find out that this forum stop paying its members. I do hope that fbs will going to activate the forum so that we can earn bonus funds and start trading in fbs also.

Dear Budado! You can try our $5 No-deposit bonus as a start. After that we provide 30% bonus for each deposit.

Until now FBS have deposit bonus for $5 which is good for many traders that want to try with less amount and have some bonus to increase their capitals, but this is not good for expert that prefer ECN, they can try FXDD or Dukascopy for it.

Dear Sindarin! FBS also provides its traders with ECN-account ("Unlimited" account)
Minimum deposit is $1000
Minimum volume is 0.1 lot
Leverage up to 1:500
Reduced floating spread starting from 0.2 pip
5-digit precise quotes
No trading limits
Every strategy is allowed
30% Deposit Bonus
FBS Deposit Insurance

Open account

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback!
FBS Deposit Insurance is a unique service that lets traders insure their deposit and stop worry about possible loss. In case they loose ther funds, FBS will pay all the money back. This really works and many traders take the advantaves of this service.

Thank you for your reply. I insured my deposit, but as for now my trading is fine. hehehehehe
Also I like the fact that after my deposit I recieved 30$ bonus. Is this somethink like "First deposit bonus"?

FBS

Broker Representative
Dear traders! Don't miss your chance to take part in our new contest "Analytics Idol 2013"

Show your analytical talents and earn on predicting the major intrigue of 2013: at what price will the EUR/USD pair close on 31 December?

Prize: 500 $

Your creative and well-grounded forecasts on the EUR/USD for 31 December, 2013 are accepted from16.12.2013 to 27.12.2013 in the comments to the contest webpage.

FX-banner_600x600_Eng.jpg

in many forums i read that this broker is great broker because of the reality of the broker and the great technical support and also the bonus with the forums and the instant withdraw from the brokers and there is no scam report of this broker

in many forums i read that this broker is great broker because of the reality of the broker and the great technical support and also the bonus with the forums and the instant withdraw from the brokers and there is no scam report of this broker
FBS always make their customer satisfied and much promotion!!

FBS

Broker Representative

Thank you very much for your feedback.
You can start your trading with FBS right away! Open Micro account at FBS and receive free $5 for the start.

I'm just wondering why my micro account need to have 1:500 leverage in order to trade? What is the minimum amount of money needed so that I can trade 1:100 leverage? Right now I do have 10 dollars but I don't know if I can sustain and maintain my trading capital if I use 1:500 leverage.

FBS

Broker Representative
I'm just wondering why my micro account need to have 1:500 leverage in order to trade? What is the minimum amount of money needed so that I can trade 1:100 leverage? Right now I do have 10 dollars but I don't know if I can sustain and maintain my trading capital if I use 1:500 leverage.
Maximim leverage on Micra account is 1:1000. You can use any leverage you want.

If you want to use 1:100 leverage. Then for example, to open on an order on EURUSD currency pair, with 0.01 lot volume you will need 13.68 USD. So, if you have only 10 USD on your trading account you will not be able to use 1:100 leverage. Using 1:500 leverage you will need only 2.74 USD to open an order. With 1:1000 leverage you will need just 1.37 USD.

You can calculate the margin here using our Trader's Calulator

Dear traders! Don't miss your chance to take part in our new contest "Analytics Idol 2013"

Show your analytical talents and earn on predicting the major intrigue of 2013: at what price will the EUR/USD pair close on 31 December?

Prize: 500 $

Your creative and well-grounded forecasts on the EUR/USD for 31 December, 2013 are accepted from16.12.2013 to 27.12.2013 in the comments to the contest webpage.

FX-banner_600x600_Eng.jpg
Hi.. i just joint this contest. I hope i win this time. Btw the prize is real money right? so i can withdraw at anytime? Ty

FBS

Broker Representative
Hi.. i just joint this contest. I hope i win this time. Btw the prize is real money right? so i can withdraw at anytime? Ty

Yes, the winner will be able to withdraw his prize any time without any conditions.

Congrate for the winner of FBS pro demo contest!!! 1st place is participant from Srilanka!! Win $450 and can be WD anytime.

FBS is a very good broker and they are offering new traders good and attractive bonus. You will usually see good comment about them when You try to search their performance in forums and it looks like they are usually giving good trading incentive like credits on deposit more often.

Maximim leverage on Micra account is 1:1000. You can use any leverage you want.

If you want to use 1:100 leverage. Then for example, to open on an order on EURUSD currency pair, with 0.01 lot volume you will need 13.68 USD. So, if you have only 10 USD on your trading account you will not be able to use 1:100 leverage. Using 1:500 leverage you will need only 2.74 USD to open an order. With 1:1000 leverage you will need just 1.37 USD.

You can calculate the margin here using our Trader's Calulator
In short this is not a micro account but a lite account. A micro account has 1 pip 1 cent value while a lite account has 1 pip 10 cents value. In this case my account has 1 pip 10 cents value so its a lite account and not a micro account.