• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think that Forex can affect your daily normal activities?

There are many traders who always involve themselves in Forex. We know that a great number of the total Forex traders are student. Moreover some trader only pass their time with Forex business. They could be able to maintain other normal activities because of Forex. Moreover if they fail in trading, it also affect them much. What do you think?

I feel the best way is just to allocate some time to it just as you would other activities of your life. Forex is a part of our daily activities just like the other things we do. Each day that I wish to trade, I give it some 2 to 4 hours depending on my schedules and allocate it solely for the purpose, making sure I do not exceed that no matter how the market looks.

Sure, forex can affect us daily. I mean if we win then we're ecstatic right and if we lose then the world is over. I mean how we feel and treat other around us is highly influenced by our career and what we do in our day so definitely it can be healthy or unhealthy to trade in forex. I guess all will depend on each person and each situation. I think its best to maintain your coolness no matter what happens in forex.

I think this might just depend on the trader. For me, Forex doesn't affect every other thing I do. I mean,it has its own time and I only trade at my spare time. I am yet to give it that much priority to eat deeper into my time or my other activities. It is Forex and it is a side income for me and has no place yet into my major career.

The first thing a beginner should do is avoiding trading when there is no real opportunity. This would eliminate most of the worthless hours spent on forex trading without any real profit. A clear strategy should be in place for entry, stop loss and take profit price. If the above criteria can be fulfilled then there will be no possibility of wasting time or getting our daily routine affected. If not, it will not only affect our normal way of life but also cause additional stress.

Forex could affect your daily normal activities for sure, if you cannot manage your time, if you can manage your time well i think that you can trade well and you don't have to be affected so much by forex and it means you trading will be just like other activities you do.

Of course dear, everything depends on time management. I know some would want to just devote less than 2 hours of their time on the charts but due to the fact that they are not disciplined enough to maintain that, they only end up spending far much than they bargained. Time management and discipline will do the whole job if a trader doesn't want Forex to take away other things he does with his time.

Forex can definitely sends you into some odd mood for sure if you lose and you need that money to live. I think forex can be detrimental on the mentality of someone who do it for a living. Forex can make you a different person. I urge them to have a side income so they don't have to worry too much if they do lose.

@Daisy: if you only loss your money but if you make profit i am sure it will bring good mood for you, the key here is how to manage your emotion, because if you can manage your emotion it means forex cannot affect your daily activities.

therefore and for this cause which are you talking about in your thread i advice the new traders do not involve yourself with forex before you be sure of your level of trading do not start trading without knowledge and experience it is big mistake and will make you loss all your account

Forex can definitely sends you into some odd mood for sure if you lose and you need that money to live. I think forex can be detrimental on the mentality of someone who do it for a living. Forex can make you a different person. I urge them to have a side income so they don't have to worry too much if they do lose.
It's not even only in Forex but applies in most things we do. Forex can really change your perception of life itself as a trader would see it when he loses but then, it depends on how good he is in managing losses and schedules.

There are many traders who always involve themselves in Forex. We know that a great number of the total Forex traders are student. Moreover some trader only pass their time with Forex business. They could be able to maintain other normal activities because of Forex. Moreover if they fail in trading, it also affect them much. What do you think?
i'm a daily trader...i have to more learning about forex. I have a plan to use a VPS server and profitable EA..;)

Yes forex can effect our routine life if we are panic to do it. Some traders use to do trading all the time where there social life is end. They think just this time is for trading . If they change and make a schedule for trading they can live happily.

Forex can be able to affect our daily activities because the trading section may be an important time that we are having another thing to do. That is why it is good for us to be able to plan ourselves and to plan our trades so as to manage our time very well.

Our choice regarding with trading style define whether we will able to spend quality time with families or we will keep being isolated in our trading station. Technically, when traders being addicted to trading, they’ll spend long period of time to trading everyday. They are take short term approach which causing them to always monitoring the trades. While if traders take long term approach in trading, have time to keep doing other thing besides trading. Because it require little time to conduct analysis and traders not necessary to always stay to monitoring the trades.

I do trading and analysis in the morning and in the evening. In between I do post in ptp forums. I do really like to make good income in forex trading so my main goal and objective is really to earn great amount of money online.

Since market open for full 24 hours, it lead traders able to trade whenever they want. So, does not necessary to worry that trading will distract our main activities or other activities. We can trade part time when we are has day job. I am implementing swing approach which it enabling me to has many time to do many thing. Such as posting on forums, etc.

Some how forex trading is already part of my daily activity. I do trade then I spend some time posting in ptp forums then I go back again in trading. This is how I tried to make some good income each day.

Not at all. Because I have to spend a long time in the Forex business. Per day I have to spend here minimum 10or 12 hours. So it's very hard for me join family party. But I always try to match my business with my family. I believe Forex is the best option for me to earn money.