• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should people with low IQs do forex

Should people with low IQs do forex? I know there are people with different level of IQs out there. Just cause you're smart, doesn't mean the rest of the world has the same IQs as you do but if they desire to trade forex. Should they do it? Maybe cause they desperately need a side gig and need money. Any reason why they should not do it. I think people who do not have the minimum IQs of a trader should not trade cause they might make mistakes or can't analyze and will eventually fail in forex anyways. I see smart high IQs people fail in a blackjack game so why forex. Do you think they might get lucky? After all gamblers and alcoholic try to these kinds of things daily.

They will do, they can do, they should do but they have to work through the rough part of life to make it. Those that have low IQ will not learn so fast so they should give themselves more time to learn. They can later become good trader's but it will usually take them more time.

They will do, they can do, they should do but they have to work through the rough part of life to make it. Those that have low IQ will not learn so fast so they should give themselves more time to learn. They can later become good trader's but it will usually take them more time.

Some people IQs is so low they can't even step away from a losing game talking about forex. They will stick with it til they lose it all. Very dangerous for those who can't control themselves. Not only they have low IQs but very poor self control, emotional control, so all is bad with them. I think they must give themselves some restrictions or else they can get into trouble with forex.

Yes they can also do if they are very much interested and really want to earn then they will definitely going to learn and try to enhance their knowledge and can surly able to earn.

Some people IQs is so low they can't even step away from a losing game talking about forex. They will stick with it til they lose it all. Very dangerous for those who can't control themselves. Not only they have low IQs but very poor self control, emotional control, so all is bad with them. I think they must give themselves some restrictions or else they can get into trouble with forex.
Funny though but true. There are just those who would not even understand the slightest change in the market even if it stares at them in the face. Some are just that way and if those set of people try Forex, they will only end up blowing their account easily. But on a second thought, interest might have a big role to play here because if they have the interest to, perhaps they can learn to adapt.

In my part I will going to say no. For me forex trading is for those who really want to earn good amount of money in forex and you can only do that if you going to focus on learning and then earning. But how can you earn if you don't know how to interpret data in forex right?

I think Forex without IQ is what we call gambling, so it's possible to trade Forex without IQ and even make profit. I know such people, really.

well it seems not clear from here, but from what i know that IQ or something like that does not bring much effect rather than EQ of the traders, managing your emotion is one of the most important aspect to make you attain more profit, maybe IQ is important at the early time when you learned forex but EQ is still important for whole of your trading and people wil low IQ can invest in PAMM or other investment if they want.

I think Forex without IQ is what we call gambling, so it's possible to trade Forex without IQ and even make profit. I know such people, really.
That is so funny. I kind of know people like that too. Making money out of no knowledge. I wish I can be them and take that kind of risks. I can't take that kind of risks though. I have to know that I can be in control and there is no way of feeling in control if you have no idea of what is going on. I think people with poor IQs or EQs should just stay away from forex trading overall and just invest in pamm or stocks or copy trade to avoid disasters for themselves.

In my part I will going to say no. For me forex trading is for those who really want to earn good amount of money in forex and you can only do that if you going to focus on learning and then earning. But how can you earn if you don't know how to interpret data in forex right?
Well, everyone wants to earn and hardly would you see someone who rejects profits but the fact is that, not all posses those qualities when it comes to effectively understanding Forex and how it works, hence, the more reason it could be said that it is for some class of people. Those with low IQ can still do Forex but will most likely take them more time to learn.

I must point out this thing cause not everyone has the same IQ and also not in risky things like forex. Certain people are not made for risky things like forex and certain people can never do good at things like forex and taking risks and then trying to predict so its not for everyone. They might be good at other things but it doesn't mean they will have a good forex IQs. Like guys are genius at computers but have really low IQs in cooking. Yes, forex is not made for everyone.

I don't really think low IQ would affect a trader's earning potential when it comes to Forex. Where it would most likely very of paramount importance is in the learning process. That is where I see it playing a greater percentage of the role because of the pace at which someone who has a higher IQ would learn much better than someone with low IQ.

I don't really think low IQ would affect a trader's earning potential when it comes to Forex. Where it would most likely very of paramount importance is in the learning process. That is where I see it playing a greater percentage of the role because of the pace at which someone who has a higher IQ would learn much better than someone with low IQ.
I think it does cause low IQ people will make a lot of mistakes and also do not have enough intelligence to trade like intelligent people do so they will lose lots of money. Even high IQ traders lose so talking about low IQ ones. They will lose for sure. I think forex is way too risky for people who do not think well.

But I know too well that people with low IQ, though they ain't smart enough like there counterparts, they take their time a lot when doing anything. They don't usually rush things over. I know them as those that meditate on things over and again. Most probably might depend on the individual.

I guess taking your time might make you lose even more since staying in a trade too long could cost you and staying out too long could also cost you. Taking the time might not even pay off though. Although they might be patience but that will not come close to making them a good trader.

Not in the usual holding your position for too long, I mean, learning with caution, you can say slow and steady. Those with high IQ are known to be absorbent and they tend to grab those things same way too and move to the next step.

As long as people have ability to absorb learning material, they are can become forex traders. This business have high difficulty level. Someone with very low IQ probably have no chance to overcome difficulties and always discipline in trading. So, before we assume that this business for everyone, we need to measuring risk and difficulties level.

I think people with low IQ can do forex but their chance of making profit is also very low that is the reason why I have to employ that any trader who want to get best must be sure that he try and develop his or her mental condition up to the level which is expected to make him profit

I'm not sure if their chance of making profit will be low because they can learn how to trade. What I am thinking is that those people that are having low IQ will be finding it difficult to learn when they are learning. It will mean that they have to be able to work hard.