• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you trust your future with forex

Yes, my future is secured with the help of forex trading. I am enjoying my life, earning my bread and butter and also saving some money. So i don't think that anything else is needed for me. To reach this stage you need some time.

Its a skills that we can develop if we only know how to handle our account. I do know we going to have hard time earning if we don't know how to handle our account. But once we know how to handle our account we can really end up having so much profit in here.

Yes, my future is secured with the help of forex trading. I am enjoying my life, earning my bread and butter and also saving some money. So i don't think that anything else is needed for me. To reach this stage you need some time.
I don't say forex will secure yet my future, but at least i can see some shine in this business, i know the risky business that i ever did in my life but in fact forex also that makes me earn a lot of money more than i can imagine before

It would have been fine an idea to have a career with Forex. I mean, having to be responsible to yourself and yourself alone without need for some one to dictate for you but then, it is such a difficult thing to come by. Perhaps when I'm convinced I can, I can make it a reliable source of income.

Good for you then but not many newbie can say this about the security of forex. Forex is not that secure for everyone. Its very difficult. Forex is too risky but if you have gain many years of knowledge and experiences then maybe you can make some money while the rest keep on losing. So, there is no future for them with forex.

Good for you then but not many newbie can say this about the security of forex. Forex is not that secure for everyone. Its very difficult. Forex is too risky but if you have gain many years of knowledge and experiences then maybe you can make some money while the rest keep on losing. So, there is no future for them with forex.
we need a plan business guy. we can trade without target. it will make our lose. we need effectively stategy.or you can invest in Paam accout. in my broker liteforex i see some manager Paam account who have high winning percent

we need a plan business guy. we can trade without target. it will make our lose. we need effectively stategy.or you can invest in Paam accout. in my broker liteforex i see some manager Paam account who have high winning percent
Pamm is a miserable way to use your money and you will only lose and lose and even lose high capital. So I advise people to think hard before they use it. Pamm is not that great though. Even you can't even make that much for yourself let alone some guys who do not care for your money. No way for me.

yes of course even i loss my account 5 times before with 1000$ for each time therefore now i am making good experience by training and learning again because i believe that forex can reach me to my targets which i have planned for it

Well, even though I wouldn't trust my future in Forex, I do not see any investment ad too bad. It depends on the angle at which the investor inclined his investment. Investing in PAMM is not an all bad affair because there are quite some good managers. Even investing in Forex as a means of livelihood is quite a good one for some too.

Same here, I don't rely entirely on forex but I know of people who do rely on it. Some day forex is so down and there is no way to profit from it though except like a few pips here and there so it gets frustrating sometimes while sometimes its good. I guess I do have to rely on other sources for an income and not just forex.
For me even in 50 or 100 years later forex still like this but maybe onlyh the volume that getting higher, the spot forex trading that we trade right now maybe even exceed more than 5 trillions or even reach abohut 8 trillions, if the market's growth is increasing so much.

I do trust my future in forex trading. Right now I do believe that I can make so much profit in forex trading if I only know how to handle my trading account. I do believe that the best way to make good income in forex trading is via trading and earning. I do believe I can master enough trading skills in here to make big some day.

Each time I go through some PAMM accounts, I see some with quite some mouth watering trading achievement and it makes me pause to think that if these set of traders could make profits this far, then it could fetch them some daily food on the table.

No I don't trust my future in forex. Forex trading business is a very risky business that the trader will be able to lose money from very easy. I don't do forex as a full time job because of the riskiness. I'm sure those traders who are trading in forex full time have huge experience in trading.

Yes, I do! This is why, I have already chosen this profession as my main source of income! I know, there is no guarantee! But, I enjoy this way of income! I think, knowledgeable Forex traders can make enough money here; so now I am concentrating to update my trading skill.

By the way, Forex is not easy way of money making; if it would then there will be more successful Forex traders! Even I see, many traders have more than 2 years trading experience but till now they are losing money! This is why; I have started my live trading too lately after ensuring my trading strategy & plan.

Making money from this market is not an easy task. I agree with you. You can choose any strategy or any method. But before making any decision, you should think twice.

Forex is a decent business in the event that you know how to do it. In the event that you need to get maximal outcome in Forex I think first about all you need to secure most intense breaking down trade information by learning. Without being skilled forex is a money losing machine.