• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Gbpusd

GBPUSD I’d get interested in it now because something is happening to it. Its got a more directional feel to it and the US market might do something with it.

However after promising an initial move from the pivot shown and a drop down this morning it went sideways so rather than keep on about it It I left it. Now its moving I’d put the ARTS system on it as it’s bouncing a lot stronger off the fib level we looked at earlier.

Below is how it promised so much and then did nothing. When it does nothing I’m not interested.

Now it’s moving I’m interested in it and I’ll follow it.

cable.png

In my оpiniоn this currеnt wеаkness of the pаir is purеly cоrrеctivе. Thе cаrеncy pаir stаy bullish with аn initiаl tаrgеt оf $1.6460. The nеxt rеsistаncе lеvеl liеs аt $1.6485.

As of now, the Pound has finished correction which withdraw it from the channel and is looking for the potential to continue devaluation, target of sales if 1.5174

gbpusd-d1-riston-capital-ltd.png

Pound with dollar broke 1.5080 support level. This fact lead to drop in the rate. Pair was going to test 1.5030 support level. But bears was not able to use their pressure, so pair pulled away. And I guess, it will go to the previous 1.5080 support level.
GBPUSDH1pn_4645943_16405166.png

Last edited:
Pound achieved a strong support at 1.5030, so there would be a flat here. It is expected some test of this level, but without any chances, I guess.
gbpusd-h1-riston-capital-ltd.png

Pound has broken a support level, and the pair will go to 1.4800 area. Next trend depends on this support level.
4b98faeaf63c.jpg

The situation has changed dramatically due to the Fed's comments on monetary policy, and now there is a possibility that the pair will test the resistance level of 1.5125.
GBPUSDH4pn_7045403_16533510.png

Pound has stabilized at the 1.4950 level which implies a transition to a sideways trend and the formation of a new testing.
gbpusd-h1-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

Pound has a new dangerous period of time. This is due to breaking opportunity of pennon towards southern direction.
gbpusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd.png

This pair was not able to break 1,4600 Support level. I guess, there will be a rollback to 1,4800 or testing 1,4600 again.
6a69b60de07d.jpg

Pound made an attempt to recover and went the 1.5052 resistance level on Friday. At this level people have fixed and closed orders. It gives hope for the growth, but the pair needs to settle above this level. Otherwise, if the bears overcome 1.4850 level, we had better sale.
GBPUSDM30p_9813256_17029815.png

After a small correction pound continued to strengthen and for the half-wave can be expected to achieve the targets at 1.5130
gbpusd-h1-riston-capital-ltd.png

In anticipation of the parliamentary elections, the pound has reduced the number of its activity. But the first results are expected big enough bullish activities.
gbpusd-h1-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

GBPUSD was able to growth when it find a 1.555 resistance. Then it broke 1.5635 resistance level and tested 1.5672 resistance area. The ability to settle above 1.5655 increased the chances of breakdown this level, so the pair increased through to 1.5715.
GBPUSDM30p_3719265_17280228.png