• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

IFX is a good broker based in Asia but known well across Africa. They also seem to be the most popular on Asia and serves their clients well. What I love about them is the innovations and contests always going on both for demo and real account holders.

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
New season of Miss Insta Asia 2014 has already started!

New season of Miss Insta Asia 2014 has already started!
InstaForex is glad to announce that last October 1, 2013, the fifth season of the famous online beauty contest Miss Insta Asia begun. For four years the contest has managed to gather a several thousand strong army of admirers of beauty and charm. Every year hundreds of good-looking ladies from all over the globe – from Indonesia and Sri Lanka to Canada and Brazil – register for Miss Insta Asia beauty contest.

miss_insta_250913_en.png

We are still in the grip of the fever around the winners and especially the lady who has taken the Miss Insta Asia 2013 crown. Soon new lovely participants will start to register for the contest. Those ladies will share the title of Miss Insta Asia 2014, the second and third prizes, as well as two honorable titles Forex Lady and Insta Choice. Besides, the ladies divided an increased $45,000 prize pool.

If you followed the previous seasons of Miss Insta Asia, then you will not miss this one. In the fifth season of Miss Insta Asia beauty contest there will be more ladies, more cities, countries, struggle, and most importantly, charm!

Support those ladies who touched your heart and probably it will be you to help one of them to be the beauty queen of Miss Insta Asia 2014!

Stunning victory with InstaForex!

I open and have 9 trading accounts in here right now. I do hope I can make big income in here soon. I do believe that I can trade in forex trading I can invest in instaforex. As for me instaforex is good since I can use paypal to withdraw my investments.

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
Results of Miss Insta Asia 2013

Results of Miss Insta Asia 2013
The annual multinational beauty contest that has no territorial borders has come to an end. The 2013 season involved over 700 ladies from all over the world to inspire traders to new achievements. The results of online public voting revealed six winners - six most beautiful girls, according to Miss Insta Asia 2013.

With more than impressive rating of 27,800 points, charming Svetlana Vilchinskaya from Vinnitsa, Ukraine wins the battle for the crown of Miss Insta Asia 2013.

miss_insta_results_2013.png

Svetlana Vilchinskaya – Miss Insta Asia 2013 - $20,000 prize
Dian Kemala – Forex Lady - $8,000 prize
Svetlana Egorova – Miss Posh - $3,000 prize
Nadezhda Frolova – Miss Creativity - $3,000 prize
Anastasiya Boeva – Miss Smile - $3,000 prize
Asel Turzhanova – Miss Spice - $3,000 prize

The prize distribution ceremony of Miss Insta Asia 2013 will take place onNovember 16, 2013 during the annual financial conference Ekaterinburg EXPO 2013.

Stay tuned for the latest updates from Miss Insta Asia 2013 by browsing its official website.

InstaForex Contest and Campaign Administration congratulates the girls on their winning and wishes them to stay gorgeous and charming as they are!

If you were not so lucky with Miss Insta Asia 2013, please do not be upset about losing! You have an excellent opportunity to show yourself to the world during the fifth season of the beauty contest – Miss Insta Asia 2014[/URL]. All you need to do is to post the best of your photos or videos. The more you will write about yourself in your profile, the more chances to win you will have. The contest prize pool for 2014 will come in at $45,000!

Stunning victory with InstaForex!

I'm just wondering as I open new account in instaforex. I forgot to click the rebate link to open an account. I'm just wondering how I can convert the ordinary account into a rebate account. Because I don't want to open a new account again as I already have a verified ordinary account.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
I'm just wondering as I open new account in instaforex. I forgot to click the rebate link to open an account. I'm just wondering how I can convert the ordinary account into a rebate account. Because I don't want to open a new account again as I already have a verified ordinary account.

Hi Budado! Please follow this link InstaRebate to bind your Instaforex account to the InstaRebate service.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative

Hi Budado! Please follow this link InstaRebate to bind your Instaforex account to the InstaRebate service.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
InstaForex gathers rich crop of awards
InstaForex, international Forex broker, is at the leading edge of the industry. Every year the company’s high status is proved by prestigious awards and public recognition. This year has been marked with to the tune of three awards by World Finance, European CEO Awards, and UK Forex Awards. Each award is a serious step to the utmost success in the financial industry.

instaforex_best_ecn_broker_2013.jpg

Thus, World Finance Awards awarded InstaForex in the category of the Best Broker Northern Asia. This high performance assessment in the rapidly growing region is a deserved proof of explicit acknowledgment of InstaForex in Asia.

Further on, InstaForex was acclaimed by European CEO Awards as the Best Global Retail FX Broker of the year. It is not the first time European CEO Awards highlights successes of InstaForex in this particular segment. The award-giving body specifically noted the operational excellence of InstaForex and its top-notch services.

However, this was not the end of the company’s winning streak. On September 12, UK Forex Awards held its annual evening event in London to announce the winners in different categories. There were formidable nominees for the Best ECN Broker but the jury unanimously decided to choose InstaForex the winner! InstaForex is the Best ECN Broker 2013, according to UK Forex Awards.

InstaForex gained credibility among not only its customers and partners, but also among leading world’s experts. Prestigious awards received by the broker directly confirm its exceptional professionalism and high-quality services.

Best Global Retail FX Broker, Best Broker Northern Asia, and Best ECN Broker – it’s all about InstaForex!

Really loving the way InstaForex is bringing up educative seminars around. As a matter of fact, they are the first Broker I heard of their seminar in a local newspaper and come the 17th of this one, they are holding another one here in Lagos State, the commercial nerve center of West Africa.

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
InstaForex gathers rich crop of awards
InstaForex, international Forex broker, is at the leading edge of the industry. Every year the company’s high status is proved by prestigious awards and public recognition. This year has been marked with to the tune of three awards by World Finance, European CEO Awards, and UK Forex Awards. Each award is a serious step to the utmost success in the financial industry.

instaforex_best_ecn_broker_2013.jpg

Thus, World Finance Awards awarded InstaForex in the category of the Best Broker Northern Asia. This high performance assessment in the rapidly growing region is a deserved proof of explicit acknowledgment of InstaForex in Asia.

Further on, InstaForex was acclaimed by European CEO Awards as the Best Global Retail FX Broker of the year. It is not the first time European CEO Awards highlights successes of InstaForex in this particular segment. The award-giving body specifically noted the operational excellence of InstaForex and its top-notch services.

However, this was not the end of the company’s winning streak. OnSeptember 12, UK Forex Awards held its annual evening event in London to announce the winners in different categories. There were formidable nominees for the Best ECN Broker but the jury unanimously decided to choose InstaForex the winner! InstaForex is the Best ECN Broker 2013, according to UK Forex Awards.

InstaForex gained credibility among not only its customers and partners, but also among leading world’s experts. Prestigious awards received by the broker directly confirm its exceptional professionalism and high-quality services.

Best Global Retail FX Broker, Best Broker Northern Asia, and Best ECN Broker – it’s all about InstaForex!

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
Options trading. Now available for demo accounts!
We would like to bring to your attention a new feature available to every InstaForex demo account owner which gained importance recently – optionstrading. Now you can appreciate all the advantages of Forex options trading in full by opening a demo account on InstaForex-Demo.com or InstaForex-Contest.com* servers.

You can try out options trading in InstaForex Demo Account Cabinet. Moreover, you will get the access to the widest range of the trading instruments and master the Forex options trading strategies without risking your own money.

Gain invaluable experience trading demo!

Options trading is a golden opportunity to reduce the risks and increase profits by means of your flexibility and versatility. If you thought options trading was too complicated, now you can learn how to make use of it on your demo account!

InstaForex does not cease to make the trading terms more convenient. Benefit from options trading right now!

InstaForex – yet more profitable decisions for clients.

*service is available only for the demo accounts that do not participate in the company's contests and campaigns.

I'm happy that I do maintain 10 trading accounts in here. My next goal in here is to have minimum of 100 dollars investments on each trading account. I do hope that I can reach 2,000 dollars trading capital on each account also.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
Well-deserved victory is the easiest way to success!
The competition spirit and eagerness to win are very important traits for every person. But they are just essential for a genuine trader. Successful trading is the result of daily hard work. You certainly aspire to run at a higher level, to avoid mistakes, and to become more prosperous. InstaForex has invented various contests aiming to help you understand precisely what your ambitions are and what exactly you have achieved. When competing with other traders, you are able to estimate your capability and show your professional skills. Everyone enjoys equal conditions at the start, but only the final straight can set priorities and reveal who is worthy of winning. InstaForex congratulates all contestants and gladly announces the winners’ names.

InstaForex Sniper
The annual prize pool totals $75,000. Each time, a part equal to $1,500 goes to a winner. So, every demo account’s owner has a chance to win their prize money. This time, Elena Kravchenko is celebrating her winning. She has displayed the best results in this race; hence the first prize goes to Elena. InstaForex Sniper is a contest that suits perfectly both novices and more experienced traders who are willing to test their skills. Who will have luck next time? We will find out soon! You may register on the contest webpage from November 11, 2013 (GMT+2) till November 15, 2013 (GMT+2).

FX-1 Rally by InstaForex
What is FX-1 Rally by InstaForex like? This contest is unexpected, fast, and tough. It is Khaqqul Iman who came first! The Rally is a great opportunity to prove yourself. You have no room for error; one wrong decision can cost you a victory. Despite the fact that contestants execute all trades using demo accounts, the environment is quite strung up. An owner of the largest deposit at the moment of results evaluation wins the rally. Once again, let us congratulate the leader of the week! Those willing to take part in the next rally are welcome! You may register on the contest webpage from 00:00 November 8, 2013 (GMT+2) till 23:59 November 8, 2013 (GMT+2).

One Million Option
Do you think you have learned all ins and outs of options trading? Welcome! Options trading fans can check their trading techniques while they take part in One Million Option contest by InstaForex. This time, Alexander Myasnikov has taken the top place on the winners’ podium. The next scheduled stage is near at hand. Now contestants are getting ready to buy options and get scores in case of their winning. On completion, the contestant who has gained the most scores becomes a winner. The next stage is being held from November 11, 2013 (GMT+2) till November 15, 2013 (GMT+2). You may register on the contest webpage.

Lucky Trader
Lucky Trader by InstaForex is one of the most popular contests among company’s clients. Any demo account’s owner can apply for the competition. This time, Elena Gorshkova has been able to display the best results. So, she has deserved the first place, heartfelt congratulations, and the longing prize. Next time, it might be exactly you who will catch good luck. You are welcome to register, fatten a profit, and gain the highest rating among participants. Try your hand in fighting for a part of the prize pool. The next stage is taking place from November 18, 2013 (GMT+2) till November 29, 2013 (GMT+2). You may register on the contest webpage.

Learn more about contests
Finalists comments and photos

I'm really excited as the end of november is near. I'm just wondering when will we can cashout the investments and profit we make in LR in here? I do hope I can make big income in here in the long run.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
I'm really excited as the end of november is near. I'm just wondering when will we can cashout the investments and profit we make in LR in here? I do hope I can make big income in here in the long run.

Hi Budado! The withdrawal will be available on November 30.

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
Janko Tipsarević: to be the first is to be special

janko_en.jpg

Janko Tipsarević, a Serbian tennis player, is rightly considered to be one of the brightest tennis stars today.
In 2001 Janko achieved his first great success, having won Australian Junior Open Championship. However, in contrast to many promising young sportsmen who have never shined in the sky of adult tennis, Tipsarević has become one of the strongest senior tennis players.
More than 10 years passed since the moment of his first success, and only then did Janko Tipsarević enter Top 10 single, having lifted from 183 to 8 position in the world ranking.
The list of Tipsarević's achievements is impressing: victories in the Davis Cup, in the World Team Cup, in prestigious ATP championships in Stuttgart, Kuala Lumpur, Moscow (the Kremlin Cup) etc. Notably, Janko won the Clash of Continents held in November 2012 in Singapore.
Moreover, he has defeated such wonderful tennis players of all times as Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Carlos Moya, Andy Roddick, Marat Safin, Lleyton Hewitt etc.
Self-confidence, persistence in reaching target goals and continuous self-cultivation are top priority keys to success of Janko Tipsarević, as well as of InstaForex Company. That is exactly why a well-known tennis player has become a representative of InstaForex walk of fame.
In spite of the fact that Tipsarević spends most of his time on tennis working out and participating in the international championships, he continues to master his skills not only in sports, but also in all other spheres of life.
The manysidedness of Janko's personality amazes: his interests touch on literature, music, German and Russian philosophy. On court one can really see that Janko is a unique sportsman: ability to take control over emotions, to concentrate on the result, to demonstrate a persistent will to victory set by set, never stopping at losses. All this shows Janko as a brilliant, young and talented tennis player who does not lose individuality even at challenging difficulties.
InstaForex is glad to co-operate with the representative of the world tennis elite Top 10, in fact, a tennis player Janko Tipsarević and a broker InstaForex have much in common: the highest ****e of effectiveness of the work performed, a striving to become No.1 in the world, as well as numerous reputable awards.

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
Magnus Carlsen, the face of InstaForex in 2011-2012, has become the World Chess Champion!
InstaForex is happy to announce truly important event in the world of the elite sport Magnus Carlsen, the face of InstaForex in 2011-2012, has become the new 16th undisputedWorld Chess champion.

magnus-en.png

The World Chess Championship took place in India’s town Chennai from 9 to 22 of November. Thus, Norwegian contender to the title Magnus Carlsen, played against the current World champion Viswanathan Anand from India. It took young grandmaster only 10 games of 12 scheduled ones to win the championship duel. The results showed that the chess crown found its new holder, Magnus Carlsen. The final match’s score 6.5 - 3.5 proves the convincing victory of the World Champion title favorite. It should be noted that Magnus has become the second youngest World Chess Champion throughout history after Garry Kasparov, the 13th Wcgorld Champion. So, Magnus Carlsen won the title at the age of 22 years and 357 days. A lot of prominent chess players and experts believe that “the Era of Magnus Carlsen” has started. The young gentleman who became the World Champion only at 22 definitely has promising future at the very top of Chess world.

InstaForex sincerely congratulates Magnus Carlsen, his team and fans on the landmark achievement and wishes him to keep the chess crown as long as possible!

InstaForex unites the best!

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
Loprais and InstaForex: traditions, progress, leadership

ales_2_en.png

Ales Loprais is the pilot and the PR manager of a rally crew InstaForex Loprais Team. He also owns an auto parts manufacturing company specializing in world-famous Tatra trucks.
Ales was born on January 1980 in Olomouc, the Czech Republic, into a family of the Dakar Rally champions. He was brought up in the atmosphere of endless preparations for rallies. Since early childhood Ales has been involved into car repairing, spending more time in the garage than at home.
In an exclusive interview with InstaForex TV, Ales’ uncle Karel Loprais, the six-time champion of the legendary Dakar Rally, said that his nephew was seven when he first sat behind the wheel of his Tatra rally truck. That was the moment when Ales chose his life’s path. However, his parents insisted on Ales studying law at a Czech university, but the future rally driver was never to become a lawyer. In addition to rallies, Ales was keen on extreme sports. He explored mountains on his bike, went skydiving and hang gliding. Once his adventures resulted in a vertebral fracture, but, fortunately, without serious consequences. Yet, he had to give up further flying experiments.
In 2006 Karel Loprais got a career-threatening injury during the rally which put an end to his racing. Then Ales decided to fill his uncle’s shoes, and took part in the Dakar Rally 2007 as a pilot of a truck and got a prize place.
In 2008 and 2009 Ales took the bronze in the Central Europe Rally and the Silk Way Rally.
Ales’ InstaForex Loprais Team won the long-awaited gold medal in the Silk Way Rally 2011, the second worlds’ largest rally, after its renewal and the beginning of cooperation with InstaForex.
During the Dakar Rally 2012 Ales came within an inch of winning the overall race, when he got into a terrible accident followed by a long-term recovery from injuries. That summer, Ales and his InstaForex Loprais Team vied with the rally favorite De Rooy for the first place in the Silk Way Rally 2012 one more time, but at the last but one stage they both had technical problems and dropped out from the race. This year Ales is said to be one of the favorites in the Dakar Rally 2013. He was the leader of one stage and finished in the top three in other stages. Behind the wheel of his truck No. 503 Ales showed the best speed and a flawless performance among the rest participants. But during one of the stages the Tatra’s engine failed, so the team lost 2 hours and the leadership. Despite its struggles, the team could not make up for lost time. However, according to racing experts and journalists, Ales was the best pilot of the Rally Dakar 2013.
Ales tirelessly continues to compete with his rivals and never despairs in the moments of bad luck, because rallies are neither work nor hobby for him; they are the story of his family and his life.