• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Octa Markets - OctaFX.com

octafx.com is nice broker. its a low spread. here is a great chance for trader. here is a well come bonus $8. nice system for bonus. only 2 lot complete then withdrawal profit. nice system.

Can someone explains me what is all these random posts on this thread?
I am looking for genuine opinions on octafx, who has an account with them, how is the spread, the withdrawals, etc..

octafx one of my favourite brokers, i must admit that execution on trading is so fast no requotes ever meet... lowest spreads and good customer support as well, i wish they have multiterminal platform or forexcopy technology just like instaforex... i believe these two technology will leads great traders to them

Octafx indeed is my proffered one, not because the customer support is great but it has been somehwhat fortunate for me. Yea, luck isn't everything but nothing better than a relaxed mind where you trust the broker.

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
Limitations in BCA, Mandiri and BNI this week!

image_zpsfbb8603f.png

Dear clients!

We would like to congratulate you on the ending of Ramadan:) and inform you that during 6 - 11 August 2013, BCA, Mandiri and BNI banks will be closed with exception of ATM Transaction, SMS Banking & Internet Banking.

This may cause delays in processing your requests.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that may be caused.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

octafx_logos.png
Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

What caught my eyes in here is when I read the 8 dollars bonus. I know its a small amount as I really want to have a minimum of 100 dollars to try to do hedging as hedging is my favorite trading strategy. But same time if I can find ways to make good income in here I will try to join. But so far 8 dollars for me is not enough to start trading in here.

2 Lot reach, Its time to WD

Thanks Octa, 4 ur no deposit bonus, its nice, fun trade with OCTA,

THERE IS NO REQUOTE, NEVER NO SIGNAL OR NO CONECTION,

2 LOT with 0,01 is rasionaly.
Now I try request my WD,.....'n i'w waiting...thanks OCTA

View attachment 71
i ever tried this broker about few months ago using their no deposit bonus, as you said yes there are no requotes found and fast executions too but when it comes to withdrawal with the bonus they simply rejected my request because of using IP dynamics,sounds that i cheated or something i told them to send profits to my bank account too proof that i'm not cheater and i asked them the reason they simply said that it is final decision, no help for my case

Octafx is the good for new trader . I get my 8$ bonus and i complete my 2 lots and now i am going to withdraw

Thanks Octafx ....

OctaFx, worlds one of the most popular broker houses is now giving handsome amount as welcome bonus. Anyone can get this bonus by joining with this greatest broker house.

A special welcome account is opened for bonus trading. The bonus cannot be added to any other account type (Micro, ECN or IB). So many people already have made their trading Career with this user friendly broker by getting enough supports and facilities from OctaFx.

Newbie’s are always welcome to this platform. Broker will give and provide enough tutorial for newcomers to Learn trading in short of time.

Nice to be a Client From Great Broker in My Heart : OctaFX !! Since i Got that welcome bonus till now, i'm never feel Requote in my trading . so Nice i'm feel excited to trade because perfect Server and great Bonus !! Long Live for OctaFX !!

I have joined with OctaFX just few months ago. In this time, I got this broker as one of the worlds most profitable, most friendly and effective trading broker house. OctaFx cares my trading account and trading so carefully.

Its really Good that, OctaFX going to be regulated broker soon. I must say that, our broker using the most uptodate technology and knowledge to make our Forex trading even incredibly convenient. Trading is like fun and making profits is so easy with OctaFx barker house.

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX is delighted to support Southampton FC competing in English Premier League

attachment.php

We are delighted to announce the official partnership with Southampton FC – promising and talented EPL Football Club. OctaFX is proud to support Southampton FC, nicknamed “The Saints”, and the sport our clients have passion for.​

We consider SH FC as one of the most successful, aspiring and resourceful clubs in English Premier League. The club showed good results in the past season and we hope to help Saints fulfil their potential in all fields, both at home and overseas – in the coming Premier League season and while competing in Europa League.

We are proud to be involved in this partnership, and we hope we can invest in Southampton’s success and be a part of new improvements.
Daniel Harris
Director, OctaFX UK Limited
attachment.php

We are proud to support our partners and the sport they have a passion for. Southampton Football Club is one of the most prominent clubs in the English Premier League and we are happy to say we share the same values. Hard work, dedication and an aspiration to achieve greatness are where we Southampton stand together.

We also invest in future, and by partnering with Southampton we aim to highlight the importance of nurturing a talent, growing something small into something big and never stopping in the face of adversity.​

OctaFX is a proud sponsor of Southampton FC

attachment.php

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX launches Southampton Score Prediction Contest on Facebook!

E0Kw0I2.png

Celebrating the start of Barclay’s English Premier League this Sunday, August 9, OctaFX launches Southampton Score Prediction contest that will last all season.

OctaFX team designed this promotion for you to come and see Southampton FC spectacular performance! We want you to be in that number with us!

Participating is easy: we’ll offer you to guess the score of the next approaching Southampton match and choose a winner at random. The contestant who guesses the score correctly will be awarded with 2 tickets to the next home game of Southampton FC!

This week, we offer you to guess the score of Southampton FC – Newcastle United fixture, taking place August 9, 2015.

Comment a post with your prediction, like and follow our official Facebook page, share the contest task and you’re in the game! Cheering for Southampton while watching the game is advisable.

Visit OctaFX Official Facebook page to find the contest task – the first task is very special: we’ll award three correct predictors! All the comments left before the start of the game are eligible to participate.​

Stay tuned for more amazing promotions that feature Southampton FC!​

OctaFX – Official Forex partner of Southampton FC

attachment.php

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Winners of Round 23 cTrader Weekly demo contest have been revealed!

ctrader-new-big.png

One more round of cTrader weekly demo contest is over, and the results of the contest are announced. Round 23 was lucky for our 5 winners. The best traders of the round are awarded with the prize from our fund and proudly listed among the winners from previous rounds. While we congratulate five lucky winners, we encourage all traders to register for the next round that will take place just in a few days!

Meet the distinguished winners of Round 23 cTrader Weekly demo contest:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Abdul Qodir from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Binti Muttoharoh from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Misran Marbawi from Indonesia
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Adi Chandra from Indonesia
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Muhammad Taufi Halim Batubara from Indonesia

We would like to cheer up all traders who have participated in the contest and don’t see themselves among winners. You have a great opportunity to show your abilities in our next round. Register now, and explore all advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest. Don’t miss your chance! The competition attracts more and more participants. Trade actively, learn fast and receive your results quick. cTrader Weekly demo contest is devised specifically for this purpose!

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

Last edited by a moderator: