• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

I really need to rebuild my trading funds in here again. I need to make sure that I can be active in fxfred most of the time. I also hope that mayzus forum will be back as paying forum again. In this way I can earn some good trading points in here once again.

I even want to ask if Mayzus has any plans of continuing their forum posting bonus. That used to be some great fun having yet another way we can raise some extra money to add to our trading capital. I used to add it up to the fxfred posting bonus and before you could know, my bonus will go up.

I even want to ask if Mayzus has any plans of continuing their forum posting bonus. That used to be some great fun having yet another way we can raise some extra money to add to our trading capital. I used to add it up to the fxfred posting bonus and before you could know, my bonus will go up.

Well, I doubt if anyone has a concrete answer to the question for now. Everyone is just hoping for it as it is a good way to add some funds to our trading capital. Mayzus just being one of the brokers I admire a lot.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
I really need to rebuild my trading funds in here again. I need to make sure that I can be active in fxfred most of the time. I also hope that mayzus forum will be back as paying forum again. In this way I can earn some good trading points in here once again.

Dear budado,

Take advantage of our Halloween Promotion and receive and receive 100% bonus on any deposit with no daily limits until the end of October.

Claim your bonus by contacting your personal account manager or by sending an email to [email protected].

Thanks

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative

Dear Pettyeve,

The Forum Promo proved to be a great success for everyone involved, and MAYZUS was delighted to receive high quality posts from our Forum Users.

Priding ourselves on being an innovative Company, we are constantly working to bring you new services to help you make the most out of your trading experience, so stay tuned for new exciting offers.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I doubt if anyone has a concrete answer to the question for now. Everyone is just hoping for it as it is a good way to add some funds to our trading capital. Mayzus just being one of the brokers I admire a lot.

Dear Decub,

With the aim to realize the true potential of our endeavors, our vision is to establish a widely known brand and one of the most prosperous global businesses. Our name reflects the best we have: value

MAYZUS stands for trust, flexibility, stability, safety, success and growth.

Thanks

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 21 - 25 October 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 21 - 25 October 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: Daymeculd, acc. 460747

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: Trompair, acc. 460711

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: Ahmed, acc. 463482

Most Active Trader Award – $100
goes to: Loangth, acc. 461884

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
BONUS ADJUSTMENTS

Amyzus_Skype_avatar-1.jpg

We would like to inform you that as of the 28th of October, we will be making a slight adjustment to our current ‘Up to 80%’ Promotion.

The tradable bonus scheme will be discontinued, but we will still be offering a 100% withdrawable bonus! You will be able to receive your 100% bonus until October 31st, courtesy of the combination of our 'Halloween Promo' and our current Promotion.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Sparring Partners Joined Briedis’s Camp

31oct.jpg

Latvian boxer Mairis Briedis (10-0, 8KO) has started sparring training for his upcoming International Boxing Association (IBA) World Champion title fight on the 22nd of November in Liepaja, Latvia.

With only four weeks left until the competition, French champion Jeremy Ouanna and Georgian Alexander Kartozia, have joined Briedis’s camp to help him in preparation for the fight with a series of sparring sessions, enabling him to be in top condition for November the 22nd. Ouanna was Briedis’s last opponent in the bout in Greece, where the Latvian recorded his 4th victory this year, whilst Kartozia will enter the ‘Bigger’s Better’ competition taking place before Briedis’s title fight.

Briedis, who is sponsored by Mayzus Investment Company, will be joined by two more sparring partners in the final weeks leading up to the fight.

Briedis opponent for the vacant IBA World Champion Cruiserweight (190 lbs) title will be Lubos Suda (30-7-1, 22KO) from the Czech Republic. Suda is a Czech Republic Cruiserweight title holder and has previously won the IBF Inter-Continental Cruiserweight title, and the IBF Eastern Europe and Central Asia Cruiserweight title.

The event is going to take place in city of Liepaja in Latvia, and will begin with boxing tournament ‘Bigger’s Better’, concluding with what is sure to be the fight of the night – Briedis vs Suda.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
CURRENCY PAIRS MOVE INTO 'CLOSE ONLY' MODE

Dear clients,

We would like to inform you that as of Monday the 4th of November 2013, the following currency pairs will move into CLOSE ONLY mode: AUD/SGD,CHF/PLN,USD/RUB for all trading servers.

Please take this information into consideration whilst making your trading decisions.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
MAYZUS DECREASES COMMISSION ON INDICES

We are excited to announce that as of Monday the 4th of November 2013, we will be decreasing the commission on Indices for RealForex and STP accounts. Our current commissions are 5 USD/5 GBP and 5 EURO per lot, which will be decreased to 3 USD/ 2 GBP and 2.5 EURO per lot.

For additional information on the Instruments offered by Mayzus, please view our Instruments page.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Watch Forex Webinar Worth £300 for FREE - Introduction To Trading And Strategy Course

ba7314599415ea98f987d36fad431649.jpg

We are excited to announce that we will be providing a series of webinars for novice and advanced traders absolutely FREE in order to re-educate, refresh, and heighten your knowledge regarding Forex, enabling you to become an even more profitable trader!

The first in our series of webinars will begin on November the 8th at 4PM GMT + 2, the topic being "Introduction to trading and strategy course". This topic is aimed more at our experienced traders, particularly those at an advanced level who are looking for a fresh approach.

The webinar will be hosted by Sachin Shah, a co-founder and trader for Savi Trading, and lecturer on trading the financial markets at leading universities worldwide. Beginning his career at Goldman Sachs, then having been a Vice President on the currency trading desk at Bank Of America handling one of the largest currency books (Japanese Yen Book), and holding a degree in statistics and Economics from University College London, Mr.Shah is undisputedly one of the biggest players on the London currency market. Evidently, this is an opportunity not to be missed!

Mayzus has taken the liberty of pre-paying the webinar worth £300 exclusively for its clients who want to take their trading skills to the next level!

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Watch Forex Webinar Worth £300 for FREE - Introduction To Trading And Strategy Course

We are excited to announce that we will be providing a series of webinars for novice and advanced traders absolutely FREE in order to re-educate, refresh, and heighten your knowledge regarding Forex, enabling you to become an even more profitable trader!

The first in our series of webinars will begin on November the 8th at 4PM GMT + 2, the topic being "Introduction to trading and strategy course". This topic is aimed more at our experienced traders, particularly those at an advanced level who are looking for a fresh approach.

The webinar will be hosted by Sachin Shah, a co-founder and trader for Savi Trading, and lecturer on trading the financial markets at leading universities worldwide. Beginning his career at Goldman Sachs, then having been a Vice President on the currency trading desk at Bank Of America handling one of the largest currency books (Japanese Yen Book), and holding a degree in statistics and Economics from University College London, Mr.Shah is undisputedly one of the biggest players on the London currency market. Evidently, this is an opportunity not to be missed!

Mayzus has taken the liberty of pre-paying the webinar worth £300 exclusively for its clients who want to take their trading skills to the next level!

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Receive 80% withdrawable bonus on any deposited amount

80percent.png

Start trading with Mayzus Investment Company, a regulated European Forex and CFD broker, and receive an 80% withdrawable bonus on any deposit with no daily limits.

The 80% withdrawable bonus program will provide you with increased leverage and enable you to convert your trading credit into real cash. This scheme provides you with bonuses not only on your first deposit, but on any re-deposits as well*!

cashout.png

To receive your 80% deposit bonus and start trading Forex, you need to have a live STP or REALForex account and deposit funds in it through our Client Cabinet.

Claim your bonus by contacting your personal account manager or by sending an email to [email protected]!

If you do not have a trading account with MAYZUS Investment Company, fill out the registration form, fully verify your profile, open an account of your choice**, fund your account, and finally, contact your personal account manager to claim the bonus.

*The maximum amount of bonus issued per client cannot exceed $5000.
It can take up to 24 hours for the bonus to be added on the clients trading account.

** Eligible for bonus.

TCP applies.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 28 October - 1 November 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 28 October - 1 November 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: zhangkun, acc. 455562

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: Magentleed, acc. 461690

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: baiting, acc. 455560

Most Active Trader Award – $100
goes to: Chkhho, acc. 459577

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
MAYZUS ANNOUNCES CHANGES IN ITS TRADING CREDIT POLICY

We would like to inform you that there has been a change in our Trading Credit Policy in the Charge-Off of Trading Credit, clause 2.2.

Please check the new version of the Trading Credit Policy here.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
FREE Webinar - 'Building a strategy with the help of technical analysis'

The first in our series of webinars will begin on November the 12th at 5PM GMT, the topic being 'Building a strategy with the help of technical analysis'. This topic is aimed more at our experienced traders, particularly those at an advanced level who are looking for a fresh approach.

The webinar will be hosted by Cyril Berkouk, who is a senior analyst at Trading Central. With a masters in Finance, and over 8 years trading experience, including Technical Analyst at Societe Generale CIB, portfolio manager at Calyon Private Banking and Equity Analyst at AXA Investment Manager, evidently, this is an opportunity not to be missed!

You can join the webinar by clicking on the following link

I open single position in here. I have 37 dollars in here only. I open position and put SL and TP for 1 dollar loss. Sad to say I loss. But that's okay. I really want to have at least 70 dollars plus before I will going to trade for much bigger TP with no Sl.

I can't wait for the first week of december. I do hope I can get about 35 dollars in fxfred and that means I can have 70 dollars trading capital in here. Although its not big enough for me its still good to open one buy position and earn some swap interest while waiting for more trading capital.

I'm happy that some how I do earn some in here. But still my trading capital is not that high. I do believe I need to push myself to post more in fxfred so that I can end up having good amount of funds to trade in here. But sad to say since I'm busy offline I have only 3,000 points in fxfred.