• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OANDA - OANDA.com

Problem that I encounter in here is that its seems mt4 is not their priority platform. I do like to use mt4 plateform and I do hope that in the long run I can really earn good amount of money in here. Who knows I been in forex trading for good to earn big in here.

I heard that we don't trade with LOT here but with amount of money like $1, and i just find it that it is true but as long as we don't use MetaTrader 4 here, if we use meta trader we will use lot, but if we use OANDA fxTrade we can trade with real money not with LOT. and it means a better way for us to trade.

I do trade using mt4 in here. My problem is that I cashout my investments in here like for three months now. I don't know if I can still invest in here right now but I do hope that in two to three more months I can invest in here again without any problem at all. This is my main goal and objective in here to make some good profit once again.

I do trade using mt4 in here. My problem is that I cashout my investments in here like for three months now. I don't know if I can still invest in here right now but I do hope that in two to three more months I can invest in here again without any problem at all. This is my main goal and objective in here to make some good profit once again.

if you have paypal account then you can invest here, aside from Credit Card/Debit Card and Bank Wire OANDA also accept paypal as one of the payment processor to process all the payment of deposit and withdrawal for any traders that invest and trade in this broker.

I invest and cashout using paypal in here. But sad to say after I make some cashout I don't invest in here anymore. I do hope that in the long run I can have enough trading capital to start investing in here again. This is my goal in here how to make some good profit. I do hope that I can really grow my account in here once again.

I'm just wondering. I forgot if we trade in here if the rules is first position open must be the first position to be close also. Because if that is the case then I can't do hedging in here at all. I do hope I can make good income in here once again. I have some plans of investing some money in here also. So lets just hope I can maintain my account in here once again.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I invest and cashout using paypal in here. But sad to say after I make some cashout I don't invest in here anymore. I do hope that in the long run I can have enough trading capital to start investing in here again. This is my goal in here how to make some good profit. I do hope that I can really grow my account in here once again.
I'm just wondering. I forgot if we trade in here if the rules is first position open must be the first position to be close also. Because if that is the case then I can't do hedging in here at all. I do hope I can make good income in here once again. I have some plans of investing some money in here also. So lets just hope I can maintain my account in here once again.
Sorry but it give me an impression that you are trolling the place!

This is the history of my trading in here. And its seems your the one who is trolling as rather answering my legit questions you just posting negative comments. I have not traded in here for three months already and I have many broker sites that I joined and leave and joined again. That's why I'm asking those questions as I have plans to invest again in here. And you can check my posting history. If I just visit this thread to troll or post in dcp regularly.

Anyway my trading history in oanda is long so I just edit and shorten it.
Ticket
MT4 ID
Date
Expiry
Traded By
Transaction
Currency Pair
Price
Units
Stop Loss
Take Profit
Trailing Stop (Pipettes)
Transaction Link
Lower Bound
Upper Bound
Interest
P/L
Amount
Balance

1274428050 2013-07-30 01:52:07 Withdrawal USD 1.00000 0 0.00000 0.00000 142.84000 0.01
1274280187 2013-07-29 19:06:39 Close Trade AUD/USD 0.92479 1,000 0.92300 1274081532 -0.04720 0.33000 924.79000 142.85
1274082537 2013-07-29 05:43:25 Change Trade AUD/USD 0.92512 1,000 0.92300 1274081532 0.00000 0.00000 0.00000 142.57

Now I know the reason why I decided to stop trading in here. Its the first in first out rules and since I do hedging I can't trade with free hand if I'm going to trade in here again. My main strategy is hedging and averaging. But I can't do both if theirs a FIFO rules.

They are NFA regulated broker and also US based so you must follow their rules, it means there are no hedging and also you must follow FIFO rules plus the leverage here is only 1:50, not more but could be less.

The FIFO rules only applies to the same lot size. But if you trade different lot size then you can close position independently. For example if you open 0.01 lot size and you open another position 0.02 lot size you can close the 0.02 lot size without closing the 0.01 lot size first.

The FIFO rules only applies to the same lot size. But if you trade different lot size then you can close position independently. For example if you open 0.01 lot size and you open another position 0.02 lot size you can close the 0.02 lot size without closing the 0.01 lot size first.
Since Oanda regulated by NFA, this FIFO rules is not a big matter. This is normal for a strictier regulator like NFA/CFTC. Oanda also a very good broker since regulated by them and right now we can see that Oanda included as one of the best broker around the world.

Since Oanda regulated by NFA, this FIFO rules is not a big matter. This is normal for a strictier regulator like NFA/CFTC. Oanda also a very good broker since regulated by them and right now we can see that Oanda included as one of the best broker around the world.
It does if you are trading in forex. Now its either you going to hold and wait or close your position and cut loses. Since you can't open another position to take advantage of profitable opportunity as you can't close that position unless you close the first position that is in negative.

It does if you are trading in forex. Now its either you going to hold and wait or close your position and cut loses. Since you can't open another position to take advantage of profitable opportunity as you can't close that position unless you close the first position that is in negative.
Yes, this is why Oanda does not attract so much attention from hedger or someone who prefer hedging or other holding tricks. But if you want credibility without doubt OANDA has it and it still stay strong up to now as one of the indicator what i said earlier.

I only have oanda because I want to invest using paypal. So far I don't have enough trading capital to make good in here. But I do hope to have 300 dollars from paypal. If I have that much paypal funds I can receive my three accounts in oanda by having 100 dollars trading capital on each account.

I now have five trading accounts with 50 dollars trading capital each. Since their a FIFO and no hedging rules. I end up having each individual account step up so that I can trade independently to each other. Its cost me more but some how its worth it also.

Oanda does not accept paypal and creditcard deposit anymore. But they still accept paypal and creditcard withdrawals. I decided not to invest in here anymore. Although I do have five active trading accounts in here but my trading capital is just worth from 35 dollars to 70 dollars maximum on each trading accounts.

Oanda does not accept paypal and creditcard deposit anymore. But they still accept paypal and creditcard withdrawals. I decided not to invest in here anymore. Although I do have five active trading accounts in here but my trading capital is just worth from 35 dollars to 70 dollars maximum on each trading accounts.
Why do you decided not to invest there??. is there some problems with?. I recommended you to make money in Liteforex broker. Its great and wealthy broker.

Why do you decided not to invest there??. is there some problems with?. I recommended you to make money in Liteforex broker. Its great and wealthy broker.
They don't accept paypal or creditcard investment anymore. So even if I want to invest I can't. But I have five trading accounts in oanda that I still trade and cashing out using paypal. So in short I can't add more investment in here but I still have trading capital that I can trade in here.

I joined liteforex I think 2012. Did you invest in here and make money in here? Because I invest in here about 200 dollars more or less and when I started to cashing our profit theirs a lot of bug problem that irks me. That's why I cashout all of my investments in here.