• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can you mention a broker which offers something unique?

Maybe the broker with which you are trading has some innovational tool or maybe you have encountered with such a broker during an Internet search. Mention such a broker which has something different from others.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
If a broker has some new feature other brokers will follow it.

Something you are not usually see at other brokers that is API and Social Trading features.

Some brokers may held free online webinar/seminar for educate purpose.

I have come across an innovational tool in IFC Markets, called GeWorko method. As I have understood it allows creating portfolios from a range of financial assets, available on the platform NetTradeX and, most importantly, to determine the value of one portfolio relative to the other one. But the method is still under construction, it will be available soon, I am planning to try it and see what new opportunities it offers.

If a broker has some new feature other brokers will follow it.

Something you are not usually see at other brokers that is API and Social Trading features.

Some brokers may held free online webinar/seminar for educate purpose.
I can't agree more. If there is an innovation which is just peculiar to a particular broker, I would say it wouldn't last so much or it may have just been introduced and too early to start seeing it in other brokers. In a matter of time, fellow brokers will copy it and the competition continues. Moving away slightly from tools, I can remember a broker that copied the Mayzus unconditional credits on posting but couldn't sustain it.

I opened an account with Forex Metal on the recommendation of my friend. For my purposes that's a really decent broker. With no reqoutes assuming that I am not scalping. Attractive promo offers -I've got ATM debit card from them. Excellent customer support, which responds shortly, is very helpful. I had never had problems with withdrawals.

Tradesto is a forex broker. Tradesto offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Tradesto.com offers over 50 currency pairs, CFD, metals and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

Last edited:
Tradesto is a forex broker. Tradesto offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Tradeto.com offers over 5 currency pairs, CFD, metals and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

That is common and all broker have those services, Do you ever find broker that give you free WEbsite???
Only liteforex broker that give this big services, giving real website for promoting our affiliate program.

well i guess not. so many brokers in market, how to find a unique process?? its all copy paste system i guess.
Its not all copy pasted. For example FreshForex offers something unique, for instance, they currently have a promotion to win a brand new BMW X6 M. The promotion runs for more than a year. yes some brokers have almost similar promotions. But they never run for a whole year. This is the unique aspect of it

I opened an account with Forex Metal on the recommendation of my friend. For my purposes that's a really decent broker. With no reqoutes assuming that I am not scalping. Attractive promo offers -I've got ATM debit card from them. Excellent customer support, which responds shortly, is very helpful. I had never had problems with withdrawals.
the ATM Debit card from Forex Metal is not genuinely from Forex Metal. Normally, this company joined hands with payoneer. It is payoneet that owns that card not Forex Metal. Just the same way Instaforex gives similar cards but its from payoneer. This is not a very unique feature!

my broker vinson financials offer freeswap without conditions, is it unique?
I don't think so, vinson financials is an established broker, why don't they came up with something more unique. Even some new broker offer freeswap accounts!

That is common and all broker have those services, Do you ever find broker that give you free WEbsite???
Only liteforex broker that give this big services, giving real website for promoting our affiliate program.
I think so, you are right and i think its unique of course.
No other broker who will give this FREE WEBSITE. no broker will do like liteforex.

XTrade is a leading CFD online trading vendor. The innovative technology supporting its CFD online trading and Forex online trading ensures regulatory compliance and efficient order execution. With offices spanning the globe, XTrade’s CFD online trading and Forex online trading are available on multiple platforms and in nearly 40 languages.
XTrade, owned by XFR Financial Ltd, is authorized to operate by CySEC to offer Contracts For Difference (CFD), under the license no. 108|10.

I don't think so, vinson financials is an established broker, why don't they came up with something more unique. Even some new broker offer freeswap accounts!

Freeswap is really something popular, but normally a broker require trader have to fulfill some criterias to claim it. I am trading with LMFX, the broker have phone validation bonus and Price Prediction contest (free to join).

anyone here looking for something unique??
Liteforex have launching Social Trading, we can choose 4 option for trading of this Social Trading.

I am really not interested in unique stuff, I believe in having broker that I can rely and trust upon, it’s why I go for OctaFX. They are not unique but highly reliable and trustworthy. They are amazing with low spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is 50% bonus on deposit, cash back and so many such benefits, it just makes trading as easy as they are likely to get! I feel absolutely awesome with them and benefits me greatly.