• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is it necessary to get a paid forex course

Personally i never and ever support to pay for learning about forum trading where there have a lot of resource in online. You can analysis by following these. There have thousand of above ebooks in internet to learn about forex and all are free. So why you will pay for that?

I guess its one way for newbie without money to save money cause as a newbie, another thing they don't want to worry about is pay for more stuff cause they're lacking funding. However, there are so many credible sources online that are free cause they make money via ads so we can rely on those for some info but its up to us to decide whether its worthy or credible.

Indeed. I have found investopedia even more relevant when it comes to the Forex terminologies. While, there are many online communities that we can mingle with and to learn about the Forex basics. So, there will no need to have paid course if we can learn it for free.

There are peple who will still not be good at trading after they paid for a course. I mean just because you put money out, it doesn't mean you will get results. All learning and skills are your responsibilities in the end. If your teacher is good, it still does not mean you will think like him after you separate from his class since his brain is his and your brain is yours. Paid courses are too quick and the emphasis is on getting paid. They're not there to help you become the best.

There are peple who will still not be good at trading after they paid for a course. I mean just because you put money out, it doesn't mean you will get results. All learning and skills are your responsibilities in the end. If your teacher is good, it still does not mean you will think like him after you separate from his class since his brain is his and your brain is yours. Paid courses are too quick and the emphasis is on getting paid. They're not there to help you become the best.

Nice illustration here, that is true, that one pays for a forex trading course does not give the person all that he would know in the sense that self determination is the best way. When we lack that self determination then there is no way we would be able to attain knowledge. We ought to be dedicating.

I think it will depend on the trader's need. If a trader feel that he can get good service from paid course then he can do it. If he thinks that he can learn by himself by studying online free course or from other source then it will also good for him. Actually main thing is to understand the Forex properly.

It would be nice if anyone who has a good paying course to post about it here. I mean I had so many paying courses all of my life like ten years of paying courses and not one of them was decent. They just throw some power point and then smile and then throw you the test. I mean teaching nowadays is so useless and it does not work cause you can be lecturing so much and the student might have not read up to the material so its worthless anyways.

I think it will depend on the trader's need. If a trader feel that he can get good service from paid course then he can do it. If he thinks that he can learn by himself by studying online free course or from other source then it will also good for him. Actually main thing is to understand the Forex properly.

I think that is where the bulk of the problem is, not just getting a paid course or something but a credible one that he can be sure he is guaranteed of getting some good techniques out of it will be just fine. Understanding Forex is a basic key to get close to it and remain in it for a longer time.

I think we do not need to pay for courses or training about forex, because the experience and skills of others not always appropriate with you. Each person with each personality and different tactics. Best is to build our own trading system and development its

You would say that uniqueness is a factor we should look out for which might be the e'er reason we won't look for a paid course. It is true we can build our own strategies if we learn ourselves but we can still build faster if we learn from someone else.

I guess you can learn unique strategies from experienced traders. But I'm not sure if they're willing to share their best strategies with you. I mean they could share anything but it doesn't mean that is bullet proof and will work all the time. I think we are all capable of formulating a good strategy to gain profit and if we're not able to do that then we don't have what it takes to be a trader who is responsible for lots of money and can potentially lose it all.

I think trading never is similar to a busieness because always business has a balancing method and way but trading has no any balance its always depends on market and data

Yes it is necessary to get a paid forex course. But why pay when you can get it for from god and reputable websites on the Internet. There are many website that teaches forex. There ebooks and videos on YouTube you can read and watch to help you understand some terms.

I think physical training and trained by the website help is not similar

Before trading we need a proper training because its not a matter of fun just a small mistake will smash you some people are get trained by the website blog etc but i think should go at any reputated farm where we can get a proper training regarding its

It is always better to avoid a paid forex course. This is because trading can never be taught in theory class. Only experience and determination will enable an amateur trader turn into a professional. All other requirements such as indicators, trading strategies, risk management techniques and even practice accounts are available freely for a trader in the world wide web. Only a willingness should be there to read and understand the same. Thus, a paid forex course is not required at all. In fact, the money should be spent on opening a micro account to practice trading.

Rushing through a course just to finish it cause the teacher have to move on to the next class is no way to handle forex. You can do elementary school this way but when it comes to sensitive things like forex and your money, you need proper learning and absorption. No brain can absorb everything in a short amount of time. You need to take your time. Even after a person take a class, they will still do tons of learning on their time, don't you all agree. Its your brain, and some brain takes a lot of time in order for it to absorb everything. From my personal experiences with paid courses, my teacher try to hide all valuable lesson for fear of competition. They don't want anyone to be good but them.

It is always better to avoid a paid forex course. This is because trading can never be taught in theory class. Only experience and determination will enable an amateur trader turn into a professional. All other requirements such as indicators, trading strategies, risk management techniques and even practice accounts are available freely for a trader in the world wide web. Only a willingness should be there to read and understand the same. Thus, a paid forex course is not required at all. In fact, the money should be spent on opening a micro account to practice trading.
Well, there's a point there. But then, even if the whole thing about Forex revolves around practicals, we should also not forget that theory is a principle upon which practicals are based. We can as well look into the theoretical aspect of it and draw a basis for the practicals.

If I have extra money I can say yes. I do believe I can really handle my account in here. I do believe that in two to three years time I can really enjoy forex trading. Who knows in two years time I can say I am a big time trader also. Simply because I have right education in forex trading.

There is big difference between the people who don't study at school and the ones who do. This is not about dependence or anything like that, but ability. I am not genius one and I cannot well understand market by taking advantage of free sources, and have my own prediction without help of news media.

I would say having forex courses paid or unpaid is not matters. the matter is value and quality of knowledge. if we are getting good knowledge by paying some money then I don't think its a bad idea and if we get free of cost then also it is well n good... so i think one should focus on the quality of knowledge.

I wouldn't say it is a necessity. There is a lot of free information out there and a lot of the paid stuff is a load of rubbish. Try the free stuff first