• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing the right broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of fxcm doing this, manipulating their own system overnight as we sleep. I've heard of some brokers doing it. I mean these are software that we are working with and software can be change a lot so we must beware of such a thing. I also see snipping and high spread as form of them snipping off of you. I wold keep an eye for those activities. So use a well known, trusted, old brokers who have plenty of sufficiency to not scam you.
I think I have still heard similar thing somewhere else, though not with the said broker and no one was mentioned either. I used to doubt the possibility of that happening but at the same time, they are softwares anyway, can be manipulated or programmed to behave in a certain way.

I think newbies who are very confused in choosing a good and legit broker they should come here to this forum and choose the broker of their choice. I think those brokers are best in live chat support feature is available , minimum investment should be start from 1$ and may be giving some bonus with each deposit.

Though forums are still one of the best sources to get a reliable broker, these days due to mixed reactions and feeling about specific brokers which are seen evident in forums and communities will pose some doubt as to the real parameters to determine a good broker.

I often choose broker to work with by myself and I rarely hear anybody, because most of them have no acceptable evidence.. I have my own mind and I know which broker is reliable and good for me. Therefore, I recommend others to "test" any broker by yourself rather than listening to other people even if they are experts.

I often choose broker to work with by myself and I rarely hear anybody, because most of them have no acceptable evidence.. I have my own mind and I know which broker is reliable and good for me. Therefore, I recommend others to "test" any broker by yourself rather than listening to other people even if they are experts.
That's guts you know. I mean having to run a personal test on any broker you develop interest in and not every trader would do a test run thing for any reason. Though the best experience is a self experience but there could still be reason for one to make reference to other peoples' experience though this days, some may have gotten it wrong with with the broker and had a rough side of it.

I myself have always relied on me, on my intuition. I have tried with many many brokers, cause I am in this marker for already two years. Some of them I chose just by advice of a friend, some I have found by myself from some forums or other sites. Actually, I have come to a conclusion, that the main aspect for me to rely on a broker is safe deposit and withdrawal methods. Yes, of course min deposit, leverage, spreads are also important, but if you trade wisely such things are not so important. After all finally you understand that you need to safely take your money back, That's it.

Also am trade with a lot of broker and advisory farm but at the last moment finnally am trading my self no advisory farm but right broker chose in this market it quite dificult because most of traders as per my experience they just mis guding us.

Choosing the right broker is important for any trader. Before the trader will be able to make good profit from his or her trading, he or she will be able to know that the broker is not doing ssome manipulation of the trading platform. That is the reason why some traders who are trading with intrusted brokers do lose. It is better to choose a good regulated broker.

we can always chose the right broker but first of all be sure that you try and do more research about each broker operation and how the penetrate otherwise you will chose the wrong broker also do research about the broker which each and every one of them offer as its varies from one broker to that of another

yes. newbier should choose the good broker . you must refer manu information about them . and you should review license of them

There are some sites that a newbie can always run a mini glance of most brokers and how they work. Their services as well as their minimum, regulations and stuffs like that. He can always beckon on those for advice and review. Also, there are forums to get such too.

Traders have own opinion regarding with good brokers. Because they are set different parameter. There are traders who decide to join brokers because give bonus, set small minimum deposit, being regulated and allowing them to conduct scalping and hedging in trading. No matter with the reasons, traders need to make sure that brokers trustworthy.

Just put three category in your broker site. One is that its regulated and the other one its ptp sponsored forex. Usually its semi regulated or not regulated at all and the last one is scam forex broker site. I do invest and trade long term in regulated one and I do aggressive and don't really push my luck much in semi regulated forex broker sites as I do use bonus funds to trade and just add some money on it.

Brokers is partner which will make our order transferred into the market. There are many brokers currently and all of them are good. However, the best is trade with regulated brokers. They are has fund which it explain that they will able to be sustainable. Offering good services and segregated account to those who trade with big capital. So, main capital won’t be gone when brokers go bankrupt.

It is good that there are many different sites that allow newbies to compare brokers in terms of reputation, as well as read reviews from other traders about these brokers. If during the beginning of my work - there were similar sites and forums, I would have easily avoided many errors such unscrupulous brokers - scammers. So my advice to beginners: Before you open an account, spend a day, week, month, but collecting as much information about the broker as you can, search for the information on Google, in the ratings, forums, visit the site of the broker daily to make sure that it is the broker that you need, and only then open a demo account, or even better a cent account and trade. Good luck to all beginners and beware!

All forex brokers nowadays offer traders the ability to test their trading platform with a demo account. Before funding a real account, it is highly recommended that you do this. It will give you an idea of how the platform performs. Are there any glitches? Is it stable? Is it fast? Is it easy to use? Is the charting package any good? Does it have the features I need? These are all questions you can answer very quickly when trading on a demo account.

I am always very sensitive about choosing my trading broker. Because I know without a good trading broker it's not possible to earn regular money by Forex market. But at last I find out my broker FreshForex. They provide the best service for the all client. There trading platform, low spread, huge collection of trading pairs, daily fundamental report are much helpful for a Forex trader to earn from the Forex business.

Choosing the right broker is only a right decision which the trader needs to take. There are different brokers which also offer some juicy services. I think the major thing is in the trader's choice. There are traders want a different thing from Forex and what they really need is for them to have a broker offering them a lot of bonuses so I think the whole difference lies in the trader.

Choosing a forex broker site is good if we do know how to properly trade. In this way we will know what kind of forex broker site we need. Theirs some forex broker site that has FIFO rules and theirs also some that has hedging rules and scalping rules. So if your strategy is no good for FIFO then don't invest in forex broker site that has FIFO and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.