• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

trusted brokers for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. every broker is searching for clients consistently because they want to sustain business, because the flow of money has to come from consistent basis. In order to make money for the broker, they need to have that much cashflow, same goes for the UWCFX or mayzus as well. brokers are not saints.

Thast right but some brokers are as well more popular in the sense that they are not doing that much promotion just as a new broker does so therefore a good broker and trusted broker is not that harde to find because they will be used by so many people showing that they are a good and trusted broker.

Not true. if you want to get new customer, you have to promote. it is like advertise of soap. just because brand is known doens't mean the ads stop. it continues to need more customers and they don't want to lose even a single soap there. i am sure it would be possible for the people to judge the rest of the things.

If you are a beginner and you want to know the best forex broker sites then try to find proof of payments and try to find proof of payments that has been posted by a person who you know in ptp forums in this way can ask him if that broker site is good or not.

I have hardly seen payment proof regarding the forex broker because most of the payment proof sites are either HYIP or the get paid to type of the sites. I just don't think that we cna find the trusted broker with that set of the criteria. If we can find then surely it would mean something better for many of us.

beginner problem is they are still struggle to chase consistent profit from market for sure. in this case, better beginner join in a forex broker that offering low minimum deposit, good leverage ratio and fixed low widespread. it will help beginner forming confident in trading while not necessary to risking high amount in deposit account.

Rushing profits can undeniably make more traders losses. I think it's the weakness that we need to find out as early as possible. Because, we don't want to keep on losing while not figuring out the reason of it. Since Forex is not simple to make profits and we need good strategy. Yet, Forex brokers are also consideration as they should be reliable with their offers and other features.

There are many forex brokers out there. It will up to you to do your research adn choose since its your money and we don't want to point you to a bad one either. In the front page of this website, is many brokers that are very well known and trusted and you can give them a try. I think there are enough brokers on this site and suggestion in forums so you can go with them. Also go with the ones who give you bonuses like Mayzus, fxfred, mt5, roboforex, instaforex, fbs, and many more. They're all well known and trusted. Forexcents is a good one for newbie where you can trade in cents to avoid large losses.

A trusted broker should be the broker which is regulated. There are many regulated broker, the next thing that a beginner should be in need of is a broker that will have a minimum spread and a minimum deposit amount. I am using instaforex and mayzus.

Selection of broker should be based on needs and aspirations. It can never be generalized. A trader may look for low spread while another trader may look for high leverage or scalping facility. Depending on the trading style and requirements, the broker should be chosen. Just because a broker is very much appreciated, it does not mean that he would suit all traders.

Selection of broker should be based on needs and aspirations. It can never be generalized. A trader may look for low spread while another trader may look for high leverage or scalping facility. Depending on the trading style and requirements, the broker should be chosen. Just because a broker is very much appreciated, it does not mean that he would suit all traders.

Yea, that which trader A might like and want from a trader might just be different from the things trader be would like. Just as the choices of choosing the pairs to trade on differ, so does that of choosing a broker too. A lot of people consider the leverage brokers offer while others are more interested in the type of account or minimum deposit.

As long as you stay away from scammy ones and then ones that charge high spread or snipping then you should be ok. Usually new brokers should be on your risks list as well since they're new, they do not have experienced and might be low on cash flows and have many disorganization and also have no customers so you do suffer a lot from those results. I think as long as you use well known, old brokers that many use then you should be ok. Like Etoro, zulu, mayzus, fbs, instaforex, and so forth.

And actually, for a new trader, understanding and separating the chaff from the grain is where they feel the difficulty most. Yes, new brokers stand a higher chance of going scam even when there are still some of them that can be trusted with the heart. I feel that a review would be the best approach to such.

Well, it is true that new brokers have the chance to get scammed but it is very difficult for the freshers to find the trusted brokers. Hence they should take the advice of the experienced traders. And they should also review from their own to know the genuineness of the brokers.

As long as you stay away from scammy ones and then ones that charge high spread or snipping then you should be ok. Usually new brokers should be on your risks list as well since they're new, they do not have experienced and might be low on cash flows and have many disorganization and also have no customers so you do suffer a lot from those results. I think as long as you use well known, old brokers that many use then you should be ok. Like Etoro, zulu, mayzus, fbs, instaforex, and so forth.

You should be careful because InstaForex might a scam, you can found a lot of complaints on the internet. Additionally, InstaForex was unregulated by ISFC on Oct 16th 2013.

By the way, Zulu is not broker :)

You should be careful because InstaForex might a scam, you can found a lot of complaints on the internet. Additionally, InstaForex was unregulated by ISFC on Oct 16th 2013.

By the way, Zulu is not broker :)
Sometimes i even get a lot confused about conflicting reports about some brokers and this could mean that before a new trader chooses a broker, more than just a research needs to be done because I see so many traders here that patronize IFX and I still see a lot of negative online reviews about the same broker, mainly online communities (I have once came across one on nairaland.com). If it's tru for most brokers, then one would find it difficult trusting any.

Sometimes i even get a lot confused about conflicting reports about some brokers and this could mean that before a new trader chooses a broker, more than just a research needs to be done because I see so many traders here that patronize IFX and I still see a lot of negative online reviews about the same broker, mainly online communities (I have once came across one on nairaland.com). If it's tru for most brokers, then one would find it difficult trusting any.
If you are still confusing, then you'd better stay away from that broker, this is one of reasons why I stopped trading at IFX, I cannot know who tell the truth. There are plenty of brokers better than IFX, and I choose FBS.

Last edited:
I prefer mayzus because there is a good help from them. The support from the mayzus is also quick and they don't keep any support ticket inactive. I guess each one of us have our own experience these days that makes particular broker better than the other.

I will also recommend mayzus and fbs for a beginner trader. There are too many brokers but the newborn trader will choose the one that he or she wants because what people want will be different according to traders.

I would recommend to look at Freshforex. Firstly, the brokerhas been on the market for 11 years, which means that it can be trusted, if all these years, it has been successfully working, there is a big chance that it will continue to develop. You can not say the same about the by-night companies that sprout like mushrooms now, and then disappear with money of traders no less slower. Again, freshforex givs comfortable conditions and it is not just my personal opinion, this year the broker was titled as best broker in Asia. Finally, their technical support will help beginners to understand the trade and start trading. Agree, for a beginner it is important that a person to whom you can address to any time would render true assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.