• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

Most of the robots perform exceedingly well in the initial stages. However, as time goes on the performance fades. This is because market is dynamic and evolving. Even the best of the strategies need fine tuning then and there. Unless and until the developer of the robot backs up with tweaking on a regular basis there is no possibility of making money always. Having said that, I also wish to add that robots are the best way to avoid emotions in trading.

Robot trading is another way to make money on forex trading because we can make good profit from them, but using a robot to trade is not all that assured because they don't think like humans. that is why we have to use them a while and can continue trading manually

Bots is really good to make us earn good amount of money. That is we have a good bot to start with. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account just to make sure that we all be making some big income in here.

Robot trading is another way to make money on forex trading because we can make good profit from them, but using a robot to trade is not all that assured because they don't think like humans. that is why we have to use them a while and can continue trading manually

I'm agree with you,, EA is helping much for making money, but it has weakness and need humans help to use it..

I'm agree with you,, EA is helping much for making money, but it has weakness and need humans help to use it..
It still helps us, if you know the right way to use it. The most effective way to use this forex robot by always set Stop Loss and Take Profit here and also don't using much lot with this Forex Robot, always using the lot that you can loss

Well, robot could be helping some but for me personally, I am yet to see the reason I should use it. I do not even think it will help me in any way as I it will be difficult for w to handle it. I still prefer to trade manually when I have the to chance.

Well, robot could be helping some but for me personally, I am yet to see the reason I should use it. I do not even think it will help me in any way as I it will be difficult for w to handle it. I still prefer to trade manually when I have the to chance.

Whether we chose to trade manually or through robot we need to have good knowledge and skills to earn money.Robot trading is another way to make money on Forex trading because we can make good profit from them but you need to have knowledge to chose the right Robot.

Whether we chose to trade manually or through robot we need to have good knowledge and skills to earn money.Robot trading is another way to make money on Forex trading because we can make good profit from them but you need to have knowledge to chose the right Robot.

There are no difference regarding the manual trading and robot in such a way that the robot will attain to us more profits. Even the robot seems to be adding more risk tou our trades in the sense that there could be some malfunction or the user not having the adequate knowledge for it.

Forex Robot will help if you can use it in the right way only. Actually to set up Forex Robot is an easy thing to do just copy and paste but the problem is how that thing works, it is something that every coders need to know or each trader need to know so that is why it is better if we do some experiment with demo account first.

I would say as per my experience robot is not that much trustworthy as because sometimes it gives good return and sometime it goes against so i don't prefer that we should much depend on robots but this is because of my bad experience with robots.

There are no difference regarding the manual trading and robot in such a way that the robot will attain to us more profits. Even the robot seems to be adding more risk tou our trades in the sense that there could be some malfunction or the user not having the adequate knowledge for it.

I dont think that way, cause robot dont need any knowledge from you to trade. It is automated in a way that it order and excutes the trades by itself without any help from us. You just set and watch. But , for me, the more high priced the robot is, the more useful it is.

I too have heard of many bad bots stories. I mean we make the bots so we're smarter than them right. Remember since we make the bots there are human bugs errors when making them too. In case that it was from your broker, you will be screw by that bot. I think bots have limitation since they can't think. They don't follow news like we do. they only do technical analysis and that is not good enough in long term trades. Bots are not as quick and smart as us. We can trade for ourselves. Bot is just a get rich quick sort of scams.

There are much more bad robots advertised in the market and so many traders fall victim to them. They are just like the other computer softwares which you won't know how bad they are till you start using them. They work for you within a little time and they make you lose subsequently.

I can see people talking about the usage of robot to trade and have no fear about it as they robot will trade for them and make a good profit for them also. I have been wondering about this and i think that if it is so, why do people dont normally use robot because its proven robot can trade.

Selecting a robot is a tedious process. There are 100's of automated programs currently available in the market. A trader need to test several of them, assess the profitability and draw down factor before opting for a robot. Also, there are EA's which run well with certain brokers while it does not do so with others. A trader should also know parameter optimization apart from using multiple EA's, if necessary, to mitigate risk. Still, when there are errors, there is no way to analyze the same. Thus, automated programs are not very much preferred by professionals.

Bots do help us earn good amount of money. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account instead in real account. Who knows we can all be making some good income in here. I'm really excited to see myself earning big amount of money in forex trading. For me this is the way to success.

I mean why would anyone pay for a bot when they can trade with so much more efficiency. You can use that money to buy the bot to deposit and trade. I think some signals service is helpful but I prefer to trade manually or copy trade but will not use bots. Bots do not use fundamentals and they only use technical. I do not think bots can adapt really well to changes in forex ans there are way too many changes all the time so I prefer to stay away from them and have read many reviews that bots are bad and do not help us make money.

They are like zombies and can only do the same thing a zombie is capable of doing which is just following things the way they are. Robots are not for every trader and those ones that use it have their own supporting factor which is time.

I would say as per my experience robot is not that much trustworthy as because sometimes it gives good return and sometime it goes against so i don't prefer that we should much depend on robots but this is because of my bad experience with robots.

Most of the EA's perform exceptionally well in the initial days. Then the performance starts lagging. This is because, forex market is dynamic and evolving. No particular strategy works perfectly for ever. Thus, all programs require fine tuning on a regular basis. Unfortunately, those options are not usually available for traders. Thus, only those EA's which are provided with regular back up functions very well.

Its really nice to see that robot can help one to gain profit, but since its proven they can make profit, why are people trading. The would have leave all this works for robot. Maybe the purchase of robot is going to cost alot and thats why people prefer trading on their own and bear any losees they meet up.

Read your blog now want to know that how a robot can calculate the the data for buy and sell is there any data or softwares are input in the robot/?

Most of the EA's perform exceptionally well in the initial days. Then the performance starts lagging. This is because, forex market is dynamic and evolving. No particular strategy works perfectly for ever. Thus, all programs require fine tuning on a regular basis. Unfortunately, those options are not usually available for traders. Thus, only those EA's which are provided with regular back up functions very well.
This thing is because forex robots are programmed for a particular market time. When that time passes by, the robot will not be able to be performing the way it was unless the trader updates it. Robots can help a trader who know how yo use it earn.