• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

yes every one newbie or professional loose in forex but professional loses % are low then newbie because he has a experience of forex..

Of course professiponals too face loss. Loss is not only for new traders . Every one can go through this phase , some times high or low loss. We can not eliminate loss eliment even we are expert in trading. we just mange risk that it will not become more harmful for our capital. Professional traders can go thogh loss if they do mistakes.

Professional traders do loss money in forex also. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account even if we are professional if we have new strategy to check. Because this is the only way we can manage to earn big amount of money without the risk of losing some how.

Everybody is entitled to loss in forex trading the difference is that some people are more knowledged and exprience tahn other people, they have skills and knows how to make use of good money management. Only that can save us from lossing less.

Of course they do lose cause they too can't predict the market either. However, they do not care as much cause they got money from their long life career so one lost won't get them down. They will recover it. I think they have a method to gaining profit consistently even if they lose they will not be affected by it. If they have ten trades per day and have eight winning trades and two losing trades then they still make money. I know pro would probably have that many trades per day anyways.

Of course they do lose cause they too can't predict the market either. However, they do not care as much cause they got money from their long life career so one lost won't get them down. They will recover it. I think they have a method to gaining profit consistently even if they lose they will not be affected by it. If they have ten trades per day and have eight winning trades and two losing trades then they still make money. I know pro would probably have that many trades per day anyways.

They can predict the market but to an extent and the proffessional traders however incur lesser loss compared to what a newbie is likely to incur. The proffessional traders has the ability to trade on multiple trading accounts which will also save them some risk as well in the sense that they will win in some and might loss some account.

The Forex market in it's entirety is all about predictions and speculation. That which makes it sound as if they do not lose is the degree of correctness. That doesn't mean That they do fail in their analysis but when equated with that of a new or an average trader, then it means they are no match. A pro trader has one thing that stands him out and that is the fact that he is not deterred by the market movement, the uncertainties do not move him, rather, he works towards getting a good result amidst those uncertainties.

Professional traders do loss money in forex also. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account even if we are professional if we have new strategy to check. Because this is the only way we can manage to earn big amount of money without the risk of losing some how.

Losses can never be eliminated from Forex. What makes the difference is our ability to manage the risk and limit our losses. With small investment you can use 1:500 leverage and if you have a big capital then you can use 1:1000 leverage. Also with big capital we ought to have a stop loss.

Losses can never be eliminated from Forex. What makes the difference is our ability to manage the risk and limit our losses. With small investment you can use 1:500 leverage and if you have a big capital then you can use 1:1000 leverage. Also with big capital we ought to have a stop loss.

That leverage is somehow even more higher depending on the amount of money we are having as capital.

In my own oppinion, yes the proffessional traders loss money but their loss is never to be compared with that of what the newbies will be lossing. Professional trader have more exprience that the newbies or average traders.

That leverage is somehow even more higher depending on the amount of money we are having as capital.

In my own oppinion, yes the proffessional traders loss money but their loss is never to be compared with that of what the newbies will be lossing. Professional trader have more exprience that the newbies or average traders.
As long as equity keeps increasing, I think it's not necessary to worry about loss. Professional traders decide to close their losing positions to either cut losses when as they think they were wrong or reduce risk as they see it's not right time to enter market. After all, their purpose is survival.

No matter how professional that trade they still have chance to loss their money in forex, professional also lose their money just like newbie or intermediate trader but the difference is professional can keep making more profit and less loss, while those newbies usually make more loss in their trading and few profits only.

There are many people who think that Forex is very easy business to earn a huge amount of profit. But Forex is very is as they think normally. Yes,a professional trader may lose in Forex business because there is no guaranty of earning profit in Forex business. There are hardly any trader who did not lose in Forex business weather he is professional or not.

To tell whether a trader lose, you have to specify a timeframe: day, week, month, year, or lifetime.

Professional traders must not lose money in their entire career, but daily loss, or even year loss is inevitable.

To tell whether a trader lose, you have to specify a timeframe: day, week, month, year, or lifetime.

Professional traders must not lose money in their entire career, but daily loss, or even year loss is inevitable.

In this case, I feel the TS is trying to see it from the angle for which they are called professionals. Perhaps they should have known Forex like the back of their palm. Yes, professional traders lose just like every other trader but not at the pace or magnitude at which the other traders lose.

Professional or novice traders are bound to have losses in Forex trading. You will expect or experience to have losing trades also to have failure. Although, in the end a good trader can still be profitable despite that they will losses or mistakes. That is Forex we will have profit and loss in our trades.

In this case, I feel the TS is trying to see it from the angle for which they are called professionals. Perhaps they should have known Forex like the back of their palm. Yes, professional traders lose just like every other trader but not at the pace or magnitude at which the other traders lose.

Yes, I think so too. Have a nice trading!

They do loss from time to time. But in the long run we can all end up making some good income in here. I'm just hoping that eventually we can really master some good earnings in here. I'm tired and sick of losing money in forex trading also. I'm just hoping that eventually we can all become a successful trader in here.

Yes, professional traders do lose in Forex. Firstly, are there really those worthy enough to be called professional traders? Those who have been very long in the business are always addressed with such Prestige but in the real world there are no all winners.

Yes, professional traders do lose in Forex. Firstly, are there really those worthy enough to be called professional traders? Those who have been very long in the business are always addressed with such Prestige but in the real world there are no all winners.
As Human those professional traders must be lose their money at least once, and if they create lose i believe that mostly or at least 80% of their trading must be profitable for them, so in this case they are still make profit in forex even though they lose their money sometimes.