• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is forex trading mean

Yes, you are right forex is big platform where we can learn money easy. Forex market change rapidly that reason it’s required to make preplan and execute them. If you want make more money in forex, so I will suggest gain enough knowledge about forex and market activity.

More experience in the market is also a factor. If you haven't yet applied your knowledge and not have any idea on the market then you are still like newbie in Forex. You must have know how to deal with the market critical conditions. We can't say also that our knowledge will be enough and that's why we continuously learning.

Forex trading is an online business that can be done by all people who are all over the world because trading system that is used to generate profits from forex trading is a trading system that is quite simple and can be easily understood by everyone and forex trading is a business that can reduce the level of unemployment that exist throughout the world

This thread has probably been made before but i'm going to answer the question anyway. Forex trading is basically trading a currency for another currency. Forex traders exploit the ever fluctuating prices between currencies to gain profit.

That's how it goes to gain profit like we buy at low price and sell it for high price or on the other side. But then, the question is how you are going to do that if you can't make sure of when it will happen, so that's why we must have analysis before placing the trades and our strategy will help us for the analysis.

Forex trading is the trading of foreign currency on a 24 hours market. We can profit from it. We can make money from it. There is money to be made in the foreign market. If you're skillful and knowledgeable you will be able to make a living out of it. I think forex is a great side gigs for many of us and especially those in third world country who needs a side gig to make extra money.

Forex trading is the trading of foreign currency on a 24 hours market. We can profit from it. We can make money from it. There is money to be made in the foreign market. If you're skillful and knowledgeable you will be able to make a living out of it. I think forex is a great side gigs for many of us and especially those in third world country who needs a side gig to make extra money.

Forex stands for Forex exchange. Forex involves the buying and selling of different currencies. Here a trader can make profit by exchange the one currency to others. Though it seems to easy to make profit but its not in real. No earning without learning is possible.

The Forex market is a decentralized system of trading that involves the buying and selling of currencies. It is a 24/5 market which has been in existence for quite some time now. According to statistics made available by bank of international settlements in the second quarter of 2013, a total of not less than 5 trillion Dollars are traded in the floor of the Foreign exchange market on a daily basis which makes it the largest financial market in the world.

Foreign currency trading's short form is Forex. You know the word 'trade' is related to buying and selling. So there is no difference in case of Forex. I can simply give you an example that you can buy some foreign currency with a certain price and you have to sell them with your profit price. It seems easy but it is not so easy at all.

It will not be easy to decide for buy or sell trades because, the market is unpredictable and you will need to do analysis which is better to have both fundamental and technical to have better result. While, it's not only the currency we are trading but can be metal and commodities.

Not only buy and sell. There need to analysis about market condition... If any beginners start buy and sell without analysis or knowledge then he/she cant success in his/her business
Of course, buying and selling is just the key word which defines Forex but the conditions which determines how well a trader buys and how well he sells lies on the analysis which it's effectiveness depends on his skills. The foreign exchange market being a speculative environment requires more than just The basic knowledge of it for one to be successful in it.

@Decub just as you have rightfully stated. Forex is buying and selling but before a trader will be able to buy or sell, he or she will be having enough knowledge of the business and how to buy well and sell well.

Forex is the business of buying and selling currencies. the current forex business has the great advantage that a lot of people who chose this business. we can start this business with trying to trade using small capital first

starlite

Broker Representative
In forex business trader do trading in currency pairs .They buy or sell these currencies on given price. There are other pairs also as metal gold and oil ect ... but most of the traders are interested to trade in currency . Forex business is risky so take risk as much you can handle easily

Of course, buying and selling is just the key word which defines Forex but the conditions which determines how well a trader buys and how well he sells lies on the analysis which it's effectiveness depends on his skills. The foreign exchange market being a speculative environment requires more than just The basic knowledge of it for one to be successful in it.

Well said. The trading plan is an important thing which people confuse with trading strategy or does not make one. Ultimately it all depends on the trader himself.

For me trading on forex means a lot, starting with unlimited income perspectives, finishing with financial freedom.

First step for beginners is learning their all concentration should remain on earning even if they are doing real trading. I will recommend micro accounts where their loss will less and learning will valuable with real trading.

For me, Forex trading means financial freedom! Here I get enough money earning opportunity! On the other hand, I can use this financial market based on my personal choice because this market is open for 5 days without any break! So, I believe Forex is the most flexible business!

This market is too much volatile and no one can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , so it is really a risky place to earn money rapidly , but we can acquire proper risk management approach from here , then it is possible to make profit easily . so, first of all we the traders have to ensure how to manage risk.