• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

Of course, practical knowledge is always a better approach to winning. Since the business is practical, then the need for continued practice becomes very necessary. Some traders are able to achieve that which they achieved because they added some value as they learn and they are ahead of their counterparts.
I think the best way to learn is by doing it. After you have learned the fundamentals and technical, you should open a demo and then open plenty of trades since its with fake money anyways and see how well you do and make observations and try to test out your strategies. If they work then you can carry them on a real account. But you learn so much as you fail your trades or make profit since reading about it is simply not enough.

My tutor once told me that Forex is as easy as passing every other course in school and as difficult as creating an atom. It all depends on how you see and work on it.
Some learn to learn while others only learn because people say it's good to learn it before going into it. A lot of times, new traders give some irrational and annoying reasons for not learning the basics and they will tell you it is because what you need in Forex is the practical. Others will base their reasons for not trading in the Demo for too long as not being committed to it since it is virtual investment and profit.

Because, there are many ways and sources to learn Forex and available online for free. While, the Forex brokers often give many offers such as online materials, trading platforms, bonuses and also good forum communities wherein, we can learn different strategy, experience and seek for the answers.

Because, there are many ways and sources to learn Forex and available online for free. While, the Forex brokers often give many offers such as online materials, trading platforms, bonuses and also good forum communities wherein, we can learn different strategy, experience and seek for the answers.

learing from forex related forums has been the best way although, it only brightens up a trader who already has the skills and not some one who starts from the scratch. In addition, there are various videos on youtube where we can learn too about different strategies.

Internet provides us with huge knowledge about the Forex market. I think the best way to learn Forex is by using a demo Forex account. being active in forex related forums may help us a lot. Here we get to learn form the experience shared by other traders.

There are no specifical better place to learn of forex trading or better ways. But the method that suite us the best in the sense that we are comfortable with. Personaly on my infant learning curve days, I made use of babypips+demo accounts. But the some other person might choose using a tutorial from an exprienced tutor.

There are no specifical better place to learn of forex trading or better ways. But the method that suite us the best in the sense that we are comfortable with. Personaly on my infant learning curve days, I made use of babypips+demo accounts. But the some other person might choose using a tutorial from an exprienced tutor.
Sure but you know why some prefer the internet is that it offers you varieties to choose from. You have an option of combining resources from different source and comparing ideas on a particular form or strategy where you can draw a basis to build yours. That said, I still believe a lot that the trader who learns from a tutor would most likely learn faster.

Sure but you know why some prefer the internet is that it offers you varieties to choose from. You have an option of combining resources from different source and comparing ideas on a particular form or strategy where you can draw a basis to build yours. That said, I still believe a lot that the trader who learns from a tutor would most likely learn faster.

Yes and the most essential is that the internet offers a priceless boon knowledge in the sense that apart from paying for the internet bills, there are no additional fee been charged because most of that which we would be thought by the paid tutors are gotten for free in some of the internet resources.

Yes and the most essential is that the internet offers a priceless boon knowledge in the sense that apart from paying for the internet bills, there are no additional fee been charged because most of that which we would be thought by the paid tutors are gotten for free in some of the internet resources.
I agree with you and i think demo trading can also to help the traders for learning more practically.

I agree with you and i think demo trading can also to help the traders for learning more practically.

The demo account is a good place to learn about forex trading and it sis mainly developed for forex trading practical aspect. But then, before we would be able to learn properly from the demo account, the theorical aspect of it needs to be learnt first.

Yes, it actually offers traders varieties to choose from and without limitations. These days, Telecom operators even give customers data bonus on voice call subscription which grants all access to the internet. One can also learn from friends who have been in the business long before him and get some very helpful tips on how to trade efficiently.

Yes, it actually offers traders varieties to choose from and without limitations. These days, Telecom operators even give customers data bonus on voice call subscription which grants all access to the internet. One can also learn from friends who have been in the business long before him and get some very helpful tips on how to trade efficiently.

Well, I think a serious persone who wants to learn forex trading need not be depend on those given bonus for them to learn, thats been said. Furthermore, I still can't see the best way to learn forex trading because I have tried different ways and all seems to be heading the same way.

There are many ways to learn Forex trading. Forex is a potential market place. With the increasing of Forex trader, many organizations are also arisen to meet the trader's need. Anyone can learn from online or internet because there are a lot of sites that are related to Forex trading business. Moreover a trader can learn from any experienced trader. But I think online source is the best place for learning Forex trading.

Well, I think a serious persone who wants to learn forex trading need not be depend on those given bonus for them to learn, thats been said. Furthermore, I still can't see the best way to learn forex trading because I have tried different ways and all seems to be heading the same way.

Sure, of course, it doesn't even make the slightest sense to depend on free stuff when you should get serious but taking advantage of it isn't a bad idea after all. That said, a variety of ways abound but they are either of internet or offline tutor. Having tried both, I still give it to offline tutor.

I'm hoping that some day I can also become a professional trader. But the big question is what is professional trader? Is earning 1,000 dollars a month is consider professional trader? This is my main goal and objective. This is what I want to achieve right now. To have big trading capital. Hoping to make it big in forex trading.

Learning how to trade can be done from different sources. We can start with websites that talk about Forex learning, for example, babypips which their school simplifies trading terminologies. After we have gotten some knowledge of the basic definition, we then can open a Demo account.

There are many ways to learn in Forex and that will be readily available online. Mostly there are those online communities that have discussions about their trading experience and knowledge in the market. While, still trading in the platform or actual trading is the best way to have learn Forex trading.

I just do this three combination. I'm hoping that one out of ten who read my post will also try it.
First visit the site of babypips. read all the topic that you can find. second open an account in instaforex and try demo and practice what you learn in babypips. Then try to post in mt5. what you earn from their you can use to trade in instaforex. good luck.

I actually did almost the same way you mentioned above, almost a year back. I traded with MT5 forum posting money. Finally, I also withdrew $150 as profit from Instaforex. However, the money was lost due to LR shutdown. I still have that account. However, at some point of time I felt that an account should be opened with some earned money so that we can have full control over it. So, I resorted to forum posting and article writing. I am slowly building seed capital for the same. By doing so, we will also have the freedom to select the broker of our choice. I personally prefer a 5-digit broker.

The answer of this question depends on the traders. Different people has different abilities. It depends on the traders that how they can grasp the lessons they learn. Some prefer studying at online and some prefer to have paid course.

And also the availability of those sources. Almost everyone will like to learn with the help of a tutor but in the real sense, they are not always available and in that case, the trader will just do with that which he can afford. Since there are sources to tap from, a wise use of any of them wouldn't be a bad idea.