• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would you introduce Forex to your family

I think if you're earning good money from forex, you should spread the words to friends and family and allow them to learn and earn too right. Any kind of opportunity like this should be pass on don't you think. I've talked to my family about earning in forex too. I think it can be a fun experience and something to think about as forex will be here for a long time and its easy for smart people to make money. So do you talk to your friends and family about forex?

That depends a lot on the type of family the trader comes from. There are those who their family members frown a lot to Forex ad they see it as gambling or some illegitimate business and even the traders in such families hide their activities from the results of the family members. But in a case where your family doesn't, then it's wise to introduce it to them.

This would be my family. I only told my immediate family but no one else cause they look at it like its gambling. I know so. If I tell my others in my community, they probably see me as a no good gambler girl. In my culture, a girl can't gamble or else she is frown upon. But I grew up in the US, so I'm really over those traditions. Yes, I think some family members can't accept or condone gambling and they might view forex as gambling.

I will certainly give an idea about forex market to my family. However, I do not wish to force anyone into that profession or anything else for that matter. Profession should always be selected based on individual needs, aspirations and interests. Then only the individual would shine in the profession he had opted for.

Some families even have a history of trade and they tend to introduce each and every member of the family to the business. To them, it has become a family business and is worth it letting the whole family know about it. That doesn't mean they force any member of the family against their wish. Anyone is allowed to pursue his own career but aware of the historical business of the family.

If i earn decent income from this business of course i will introduce it to my family especially to my little brother or to my aunt and cousins. So far i stil think forex as the first step but it will be good if i introduce this high risk business only if i already give myself as the proof that i earn decent income here

Yes I would introduce my family member who already has the interest genuinly and is not been interested because what I am making, because most of the times people are been aggressive while trading because they want to get to that same height the other person who thought them are. So they become impatient and makes a whole lot of mistakes.

Not everyone can trade or like risking their hard earned money but the majority of people or friends of mine would be happy to know of such opp. I know some friends who do not know of forex or if there is such an opp or else they would take advantage of it. I mean if people go to Vegas, then they will certainly love forex as they can do it from the comfort of their own home and make more money than gambling and not have to travel to vegas or have to take the risks of gambling and lose and most of them lose miserably.

Well Forex is a good source of income if we have the required knowledge and skills. I will certainly tell about Forex market to my family. However, I do not wish to force anyone into Forex trading or anything else as a person will have his own preferences and risk capacity and should decide based on that whether to start Forex or not.

There are family even if you force them to trade they will never try at all to join forex because some family still beleive that forex trading is illegal and can cause more more pain its all depend on the trader choice

There are family even if you force them to trade they will never try at all to join forex because some family still beleive that forex trading is illegal and can cause more more pain its all depend on the trader choice
Why if forex illegal? Is it in your country? Its not illegal in most country? Its just currency, and there is nothing illegal about that. I think in some country, they do not like such activity like forex trading. In my culture, if they know that you only do forex they will think that you are a bum with no education and no jobs. Yep, that is how it is in some country.

I know Forex is very good earning source but I still did not make a good amount of profit from Forex market.In this situation I don't like to introduce Forex with my family members. Because I don't want them to face the same condition like me.

Yes, I will introduce Forex to my family. Forex trading is a big market and we can earn lot of money through this market. I invested and made profit through it. There is no limit of earning money from this market.

I know Forex is very good earning source but I still did not make a good amount of profit from Forex market.In this situation I don't like to introduce Forex with my family members. Because I don't want them to face the same condition like me.
Well, I guess if you're losing then you should not introduce them to your family since now you will have many victims. I guess some people are not mean to do forex just like those are the ones who could not learn to play a game of blackjack and win at it. So therefore, its best that they don't trade in forex. I guess I can say the same about a lot of people that I know due to the fact that they are impulsive and they can't trade under good control.

Even if I'm making a whole lot of money from forex trading I don't think that I would ever introduce anybody who has no interest for the business. If any of my family member should show some interest that shows they want to be a trader then I will direct and teach them.

I think it will depend on the trading situation. I have been trading here not for long time. I am still learning Forex trading business. So when I acquire proper and enough knowledge then I will decide to introduce Forex to my family. Otherwise I won't do that.

I think it will depend on the trading situation. I have been trading here not for long time. I am still learning Forex trading business. So when I acquire proper and enough knowledge then I will decide to introduce Forex to my family. Otherwise I won't do that.
Well, your reasons are good but having understood how it works already, you can better explain to someone who hitherto may have been nursing some feelings about it. Why I didn't join earlier on was simply because no one explained in details how it works as I used to see it as simply gambling but in a more matured form.

I think this is a good business for those in countries where its hard for them to find work. they can all get together and have an office and just trade with their entire family so it can be like a family business so its really good right. I mean trading is so easy that you can teach even your grandpa how to do it. I will love to teach this to anyone in my family who wants to learn it.

I will say yes. I do hope I can end up making some good income in here. I really don't expect to incur some loses from now on. I do like to see myself making some good income in here. I do believe I can handle my account in here without any problem at all.

Even if you are making profits in the future, do not introduce trading to any friend or family member. This is because trading or speculative activity should be purely based on individual interest. It can never be forced on anyone. Even if some one begins trading out of others recommendation, still there is only a possibility of failure than success. Thus, it is better to avoid suggesting forex trading to any contact of ours.