• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is zulutrade better than PAMM investments?

No it is not, pamm accounts lock your accounts money and you don't get it at least for 6 months, see in contrast zulutrade you have it all good - and more ROI and you can withdaw ;)

There is no reply from the OP as of now. I just don't think that it would be possible for the time of the day. That said, it would be possible to consider how the people are trying to make money with PAMM. that is why we have to understand how the people are losing the money blindly selecting the PAMM system as well.

I don't really know what make zulutrade comparable to PAMM investments but for me if I'm busy I will go for PAMM investments. I just want to make sure that the PAMM manager that going to hold my account will be a good one. As this is what I'm dreaming to achieve.

Of course it is similar in a way - that you get trades from someone else executing it on your account.
Until there of course. OTher than than a PAMM account is a killer. you will lock your money and not going to be able to get them ever... :32 (3):

dont waste your time - open a following account with zulutrade! will save yourself time and money :32 (13):

Zulu trade is certainly better than PAMM from an investor's point of view. However, from a trader's angle it is not so. This is because, with Zulu trade you will make only few pips as profit where as in case of PAMM account, the percentage terms are decided by the trader. So, highly efficient traders can make more money. However, the disadvantage is that client should open account with same broker in case of PAMM account while it is not so in the case of Zulu.

[MENTION=55619]gkintl[/MENTION]: i disagree with you for me Zulu is not better rather than PAMM and also PAMM is not even better than Zulu, the matter here is who is the one that use these services? there are traders that can utilize the Zulu trader and make profit with copy trade there while there are investors that have hawkish eyes and can see the profitable trader that even can make those investors profit in quite short time.

I think the best is PAMM account, I've join in PAMM of LiteForex. They can give us profit more than 10% each weeks...
It's good choice i think. It make me love this broker because they can turn my money work for me...

Eahc of PAMM or Zulutrade, they have their advantages and disadvantage. I do not say anything about what is the best of them. But I think that using zulutrade for trading means you choose signal providing by a provider. The provider trade and what does he trade will be copied into your pair trading. While, in PAMM you choose a manager for trading for you. In the PAMM you will get in accordance with the interval determined.

i have read your post its a realy nice post whatever its true that everything have their own advantages and disadvantages so which is the best in this crucial market that is find out its realy too tough.

Zulu trade makes use of the copy trading feature so that is good for those who are not much into the trading and the rapid speed of the trading makes it harder to use the copy trading. I personally think PAMM is better as it takes away the risk of your bad trading strategies but makes you dependent on others for trading.

To a great extent, I will choose Zulu trade. Though I don't know the percentage of profit PAMM managers give on investment, but I believe copying a pro traders trading strategy would be more than that of PAMM investment, unless in the case where I have little or no time to sit on a system and perform the trade, wherein, I will consider PAMM investment.

PAMM still fine for me i can see that PAMM investment have a lot of chance, while ZuluTrade still fine for me, i have been trying them several times but have mixed reviews maybe because i am just newbie that time and choose based on success rate only.

But success rate is still the major factor to be considered here, or maybe for how long the trader you wish to copy has been trading. At least, that is the first eye catcher that gets whoever copier that comes. PAMM is also a great way to invest but I prefer to copy.

Copy trading and pamm are still fine. If there is a good manager, then pamm will give you what you want because you won't be there to trade. Copy trading, still a fine one when you want to be the one to manage your funds all by yourself but without good trading knowledge. It's the trader that makes the choice of the one he or she will choose.

I see both of them as two different things. Zulu is still practical trading with another trader's skills while PAMM is an outright investment on its own. For any trader to copy trade, he must be ready to, on his own trade but following another trader's strategy while PAMM is just like you are investing your funds in an account which another trader manages for you.

For me its does not matter which one is better because bottom line is that we all end up making profit depends on the one who is running an account regardless if its zulu or pamm account. Because in the end its up to those who run this if their trading skills is good or not.