• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online Forex Trading

On the internet currency dealing just creates it practical for investor to earn money on the internet from the relaxation of your own home and with the various resources and sources available it just gets better. We just need to create sure that we are ready to business effectively and actually see these earnings from deals.

This is the best way for me to earn money online right now. Forex trading is really the best way to be a successful forex trader. I know many just don't like to trade in forex as they see lots of members complaining of losing money. But to those who see opportunity in forex and dedicated them self are mostly the one who will end up successful.

If you ask me to evaluate between the on the internet and the off-line. I would select to go with the on the internet because the fraud with the off-line agent is going to be much. It would be something to think about because car loan agents can be fraud to but you get the choice of evaluation here.

Thanks for sharing this information that’s helpful for us. Though online Forex trading entails danger, it is nonetheless low danger when compared with some other monetary products equivalent to bonds or stocks. To make sure that your cash can create income, you need to get the right Forex broker online.

Online Forex trading it might seem like a bit of information overload. There is so much opportunity you get to play with forex leverage and opening a forex trading account is such a simple process. there are thousands of people are working the Forex trading and get the huge amount of money and some are losing the money too.Some were greedy. Others taught to be scalpers sold too quickly out of fear and held on too long out of hope

I did feel overwhelmed back when I started trading. But I stuck to my mantra of, "keep it simple," so i did. I focused on a single pair, a single strategy and that made things easier for me. I suggest that if people get confused or overwhelmed, just keep everything simple and focus on one thing, it'll make things waaay easier. Trust me. :)

Well, from the beginning it is indeed suggested to try the simpler trading strategies just to have acknowledge the market and understand what it composed of and how it moves. This is important that we will start from the simple then, sooner to have more sophisticated strategies with the better goal of trading possibly better trading profits.

Online forex trading is just a business that one should classified under a high risk business,for me it is really a risk business but to some other traders it might not be 'cos they have already gained experience,skills and strategies that they are using to trade forex,so they should be making profits from it,for a beginner like me,online forex trading is still a business that i am really scared of

Well, if that is just a business then, we can easily think of trading well and gain profits so easily but it's not because, the major thing of the high risks you have stated already. At the same time, you can't just place positions here to have a good strategy and analysis before executing an order.

if we afraid of online forex trading, we will never improve since we never do anything, and i think that online forex trading offered something that make us become a better trade, i mean for newbie they can use demo account, that is easy to use and just like real account except with no real money and no risk for that account.

actually a lot of truth of the information contained in forex trading as we could get a big advantage when doing forex trafficking but many are taking a brief conclusion in the information so many of them immediately rushed to trade without learning how to trade so well that many of them that fall into a very big loss

that is correct for many traders wanna-be on so many levels.
See, as I do not believe actually into this general practice of trial and error into learning Forex, what I actually do is having a follower's account on zulutrade - the traders do the work for me and what I do is copy them to the risk extend I am happy with. Works totally fine with me.

actually a lot of truth of the information contained in forex trading as we could get a big advantage when doing forex trafficking but many are taking a brief conclusion in the information so many of them immediately rushed to trade without learning how to trade so well that many of them that fall into a very big loss
What Forex trafficking or you meant here Forex trading? Anyways, it has always the potential for the traders to have reach their target profits if they will have the profitable trading strategy which means that it has been tested and evaluated by the trader that works on their skills and their trading plans.

Online forex trading these days is improving as more and more brokers are getting into the forex. It would be possible that most of the broker type of the contracts are going to be getting the managed accounts and may use that to earn for their own clients. It is possible as FXOPEN is one such place that offers such trading service.

I would say that we will have here the chance of having improvements in our trading if we will have more trading experience and yet, to have experience different Forex brokers as well to have see the different offers and their trading platform features. So, we need to have try those as well.

well then go ahead and try them. There are so many good and innovative platforms (like zulutrade) out there that are worth not only trying out but using on long term basis.

Online forex trading is the best business from other online jobs. This business give the enough money if it performed in the right way. The trader should before start the trading prepare the good strategies and also read the financial news, data etc. which are very helpful in trading and become the trader rich in very short time.

So, you are also trading on zulutrade? :) cool mate~!

who are you following? any good traders ? I am up +1523 usd only by following newtrend and timeisnow! :32 (12):

Last edited: