• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

Sincerely, as a newbie to Forex, its not been easy for me especially while trying to get used to the terminologies. Notwithstanding, I still create some time to read some online tutorials on it whenever I'm less busy but it seems that I'm learning at a very slow pace, the reason being that I'm not too focused
You can't build a castle in one day my friend. We really need to build our knowledge one step at a time in forex. I also have hard time when I was only starting. But since I already have a background in stocks trading some how its help me learn forex trading easy. But I also started to learn every thing from scratch and I buy lots of books also.

You can't build a castle in one day my friend. We really need to build our knowledge one step at a time in forex. I also have hard time when I was only starting. But since I already have a background in stocks trading some how its help me learn forex trading easy. But I also started to learn every thing from scratch and I buy lots of books also.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll try to create more time to learn Forex by reading more online tutorials and buying books if possible just like you did. Seems you spent a lot in purchasing books on Forex. I haven't bought any book on it yet but I'll ensure that I do if I see any. Your background on stock exchange also helped you but I have no stock exchange background which means that it may even take a longer time for me to learn Forex than it took you.

Of course, also considering to be active in the Forex forums, this way you can both have the bonus capital and to have focus in learning Forex so, have here benefits already for doing so. I would strongly agree also to have other online resources which are already there for free such as the Forex videos.

Investing money in forex is good with help of trading tips given by experts. Beginners must follow trading tips and strategies to do safe trading.

Being a newbies in forex ,you would tend to consider joining forums and reading different articles. Because you wanna make sure that you would not miss a lot of things or you would be able to learn well. I have been active in forex forums before and rwqdingsl tutorials online when I was new because I don't know what else to do so that I would learn forex well.

Being a newbies in forex ,you would tend to consider joining forums and reading different articles. Because you wanna make sure that you would not miss a lot of things or you would be able to learn well. I have been active in forex forums before and rwqdingsl tutorials online when I was new because I don't know what else to do so that I would learn forex well.
Also forex give many optional thing aside from knowledge, we can earn money from it i mean capitals, with capital that we get in forex forum, people will have more chance to trade and turn that money into real money that they can cashout from brokers, and i am sure it is good for newbie who just start forex and don't have money yet.

is a lot of options that would be obtained by the beginners of forex trading, in addition to getting a real benefit, they will also gain a knowledge and excellent experience in a business that will make them become a business man who is very professional and certainly with the knowledge that they get from forex trading will be a huge advantage for their lives

Lets face it. All newbies really want to jump in in real account right away. I don't want to call it greed like most posters do. I just do want to say we are just too eager and too excited to start trading right away. But with limited knowledge and skills we can end up getting MC instead of earning profit. This situation happens most of the time and its how we can bounce back with this what make us more stronger to be a forex trader.

I do not think that forex market is risk less now a days . It is a risky business however we an manage it with different techniques and experience. Beginners are facilitate to invest a some amount inn forex to test their trading abilities.They can get trading practice with low margin having low risks.

Indeed newbies would just want to learn things and experience things right away. Because they want to know more about forex and get to experience themselves how good it is to earn in forex. So newbies should have a good mentor so that they would not be so much in a hurry just to trade without enough knowledge.

Lols. Is mentor necessary for a Forex trader? Anyway, I'm still a newbie in Forex but I don't think I need a mentor in order to be a successful trader. Acquiring the basic knowledge and practicing in a Demo account for a considerable duration will go a long way in making one a successful trader

Up to the person, there are some newbie like you that now become exprienced trader, and they become experienced traders in relatively short time, because they have mentor that lead them and also help them when they troubled with their trading and also they can consult which is the best style of trading with that mentors.

Well, that's right..anyway, I haven't seen any mentor in Forex yet because I don't know any experienced Forex trader at my location. Some people here claim to teach forex but they end up collecting money and not impacting any reasonable knowledge, perhaps that's the reason why I don't have a forex mentor.

I have one mentor before but he has stopped mentoring me but I was glad that I have learned some basic about forex trading. So I just hope that I would be able to continue learning forex trading even without mentor anymore.

many appropriate traders and abnormally beginners uses the auto trading systems.There is a advanced ambit of EA which you can calmly purchasing on the internet.if you accept no ability again you can not success for this able adviser.if you can earning money on this abstruse actual again you can affairs this EA.

I think to trade using the EA is not an effective way for beginners to get a good profit from forex trading, because EA will only work with the following existing trading system, forex trading while always changing on a daily basis, and I think more well we continuously learn forex trading and trade manually so that we can become an independent trader and also have a good ability to be able to cope with the changes that occur in the forex trading

Lols. Is mentor necessary for a Forex trader? Anyway, I'm still a newbie in Forex but I don't think I need a mentor in order to be a successful trader. Acquiring the basic knowledge and practicing in a Demo account for a considerable duration will go a long way in making one a successful trader

Heh, you can learn a lot of things that aren't posted on forums and written on books from legit experienced traders. You can learn trader well enough on your own though, but having a mentor really helps. Just try to find a legit mentor though, not a faker who'll just try and steal your money.

As we have said that we do have different knowledge sources but we can't be independent on those as we still need to learn it from ourselves. What we mean is that we need to have the actual trading and form our own trading strategy that will satisfy our needs in trading and to meet our target profits.

[MENTION=482]glucoseguy[/MENTION],there are mentors in forex trading,although you might not need a mentor but some traders needs it. They got to know all they know about forex through there mentor,I have seen a member posted in a forex forum that his sister was the one that thought how to trade,he only practised in the demo account for about a month.