• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

best way to approach forex is via zulutrade either as a signal provider or a follower - I'm telling you people the service is a gold mine ;) and that's why it is so so popular! ;)

I think if you have a mentor them it's the best way for you to success and learn forex well but I know its getting more difficult to find your own mentor. So I think you just have to read a lot and sleeks a lot of time on the demo account. That's the sure way for you to learn forex trading well.

I have my mentor - actually I have many mentors - and these are all the zulurade traders that i get to follow = copy. I know I will never gonna be able to trade like them - not even close, but at least I know i get the same results from following - applied to my equity level of course! Thats why we call it % change - the bigger the equity the higher the % gain- at least this will never go zero and negative.

Good for you to have mentor really. Because, I can see that it's difficult to find online to have help us in our trading. Though, seems it's the mentor you are pertaining is in the broker itself or under the broker. But anyways, I can say, we can still have self-learned in Forex trading.

Yes you are very correct,we can still learn forex on our own if we don't have a mentor. For me,the little knowledge I have about forex,I learned it in forums and other websites,there are other methods of learning forex,it can be through videos,webinars,seminars,magazines etc.

you have the mentors on zulutrade -all the traders are your mentors - that trade for you and you get to copy them. simple as that. you got the trades , they got the commissions - everybody wins - the perfect business model! ;)

I believe learning from a memtor could be the fastest and easiest way to learn the basics first. Some others believe you can as well learn it yourself with the help of sources like e-books and Forex sites but I am strongly of the opinion that having one you can easily fall back on through a direct question and answer gives you a higher percentage of understanding it faster.

I believe learning from a memtor could be the fastest and easiest way to learn the basics first. Some others believe you can as well learn it yourself with the help of sources like e-books and Forex sites but I am strongly of the opinion that having one you can easily fall back on through a direct question and answer gives you a higher percentage of understanding it faster.

But then, if you don't have a mentor around how do you cope, well, I believe that all what we can learn from a mentor are online both the directing part of it are online we can so it ourselve because thats the same way I learnt how to trade wasn't no mentor nor coach but having them will help speeden learning.

Of course,if you have one around you it would make the learning more easy and faster cos that's almost like a practical if there is a mentor. Well,a trader needs to be independent in forex so that when the mentor is not around,the trader would be able to trade on his/her own.

Of course,if you have one around you it would make the learning more easy and faster cos that's almost like a practical if there is a mentor. Well,a trader needs to be independent in forex so that when the mentor is not around,the trader would be able to trade on his/her own.

Not that easy to get a mentor around because some of them will see their trading as there priority whereby wont have the time to teach you more. So better start on your one then the asist of a mentor could be a bonus for you. I came in contact with many mentors but the same reason kept coming. Which is the time factor.

Yes, someone you know or teacher or other trader that can help us will have great advantage of having our progress in Forex. I know this will be not always going to happen but then, if there is a chance then, grab the opportunity to have those experienced traders and seek for the assistance.

Not that easy to get a mentor around because some of them will see their trading as there priority whereby wont have the time to teach you more. So better start on your one then the asist of a mentor could be a bonus for you. I came in contact with many mentors but the same reason kept coming. Which is the time factor.
Sure, they always have reasons of time and it has happened to me as well but I still think the payment (if any) wasn't much to them, well I don't know how it's done there but I know here you can get one but he will tell you the maximum duration he is willing to spend with you and the hours he is available
I have always believed that a personal mentor will speed up the learning process.

Sure, they always have reasons of time and it has happened to me as well but I still think the payment (if any) wasn't much to them, well I don't know how it's done there but I know here you can get one but he will tell you the maximum duration he is willing to spend with you and the hours he is available

I have always believed that a personal mentor will speed up the learning process.

Now its left for you to decide which one will be better because you don't have mentor at hand and wating time. To me there is nothi g much just will take more of your time. There are vidoe tutorials and also sites that will equally give you the same directory as your mentor will always do. The one that will accept you will asked for higher charges.

There are no different ways of learning forex trading. Learning has to be done basically with the demo account and also readimg of some written articles by forex expertise . also having a ,mentor is mostly needed thats how I learnt my own.

Well,it all depends,like me,I don't have any mentor and the little I know I know it through websites and forums. Yes,demo account is really needed for forex trading but don't feel that the demo account is only meant for the forex beginners.

There are no different ways of learning forex trading. Learning has to be done basically with the demo account and also readimg of some written articles by forex expertise . also having a ,mentor is mostly needed thats how I learnt my own.

Well,it all depends,like me,I don't have any mentor and the little I know I know it through websites and forums. Yes,demo account is really needed for forex trading but don't feel that the demo account is only meant for the forex beginners.
Different individuals have that which works for them and whoever discovers what works for him or her should stick by it. Some might prefer a personal tutor to put them through before they can learn well while others need just to read about the basics and then go to the practical part of it which is the Demo.

there are many resources available for study forex knowledge
every one has different style to learn, some people meet comfortable learning by reading, some people enjoying learning using such media like sound recorder or video
there are many free webinars available to follow and many good ebook to read, just study at your own comfortable choice

Yes,you are correct,there are different ways to learn forex,you choose the one that suits you. The demo account is different from learning forex. If you are just starting you can't know how to make use of the demo account,so you need to learn the basics first before venturing into the demo account.

Different individuals have that which works for them and whoever discovers what works for him or her should stick by it. Some might prefer a personal tutor to put them through before they can learn well while others need just to read about the basics and then go to the practical part of it which is the Demo.

Well, at the start I started fprex trading with the help of a friend way back then who is now successful and running his own popular exchanging site in nigeria, he taught me forex trading and was like a tutor to me. But that was so easy for me due to I need not to crack my brain due to he was an exprienced and profiting tarder altogether.

Well, at the start I started fprex trading with the help of a friend way back then who is now successful and running his own popular exchanging site in nigeria, he taught me forex trading and was like a tutor to me. But that was so easy for me due to I need not to crack my brain due to he was an exprienced and profiting tarder altogether.
You know I was discussing with someone online about how effective the use of personal tutor is in learning Forex and he was saying you can get the same thing (not even almost) online. I have had the experience both ways and I truly believe a personal tutor who is knowledgeable enough will always give you an advantage over all others.