• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

With the Forex forums that has offered bonus incentives. Somehow, there are many international Forex brokers that do such to encourage clients or traders at the same to have the reputation and popularity. Forex forums can be only good for us to know the experience and insights but we will still need to learn the actual trading.

Indeed we can learn so many things, if we we just continue to be part of forex discussion. So that's why I am very much active participating on the Forex discussions. and I know that from time to time I would get so many good information in forex forums

Forex forum can really help us a lot in term of information gathering. So far so good that I'm earning good in forex trading and its takes to ptp forum that a forex broker site sponsored. I think this is a win win situation. Because forex broker site will end up having good exposure while we learn more and about forex trading and we can invest and make money in forex.

Yeah I think besides forex forum we just need to read a lot of tutorial on other websites either video tutorial or not. So that is why I have been more busy offline because I have been trying to watch more video tutorial and reading a lot of tutorial as well. So I just hope that I would be able to learn well this time.

Nothing more essential to be active online by having both of the knowledge in Forex and then, we can achieve capital from those bonus given or offered in those Forums. that's why we should take advantage of those and try to have gather enough capital and different trading accounts.

I think the best way to learn the forex is to make sure that trading in demo account is done and also the spare money from the forum bonus is also used. that way you can see how the money can be moved in the forum account and we can learn slowly from it.

And it means of done in demo is to have our strategy that will works best for our trading skills. That's only the time we are good for the real trading and to gain profits. We should also learn more during our trading and that will be the most precious knowledge we will get here.

I think the best way to understand the forex market is the book! Eric Naiman, "Trader's small encyclopedia"
advise!

Not only book but you can become an active poster in some paid forex forum, it will help you to learn some part of forex and then at the same time trying to raise funds so you can apply what you learn in forum, rather than spending money from your pocket.

Right now I'm opening as many broker sites as I can right now looking for a good broker site that those not have LR on its processor in the first place. I do hope to constantly make good income in forex and when LR goes down I realize that I will have hard time for few weeks as most if not all broker site that uses LR will find ways to shift to a new processor that we can use to cashout.

For sure that they will not have LR now. Although, it's not the fault of the Forex brokers to have LR included. And yet, they just only provided us more payment methods either it's regulated or unregulated. SO, it's really good if we can learn from those brokers that usual payment methods and how to use it.

there is only one website you should be opening and this zulutrade - you've got brokers, you've got traders, you've got followers (like myself) the whole nine yards....and most important you've got the whole trading, which is btw what are we all in for, right?

I've never heard much of zulutrade. Obviously a broker will have their traders but if they are going to be kind enough to help each one and I don't know what will be the way to have communication to others to seek guidance will be good like in the Forex forums that everyone can discuss.

For sure that they will not have LR now. Although, it's not the fault of the Forex brokers to have LR included. And yet, they just only provided us more payment methods either it's regulated or unregulated. SO, it's really good if we can learn from those brokers that usual payment methods and how to use it.

LOL, i wondering why people have some thought like that, Brokers only using the most efficient and most voted payment processor, and i am sure they will follow their traders opinion, but i think you are right there about it, in my own opinion in each brokers even that is regulated or not, there are demo account which we can use to trade and learn.

Slowly but surely join as many broker sites as you can. This is what I'm doing right now. I joined as many broker site as I can then try to study how they works and hope that In the long run I can make good profit without any problem at all. I'm really happy and excited to make good money in here soon.

Also that we join in the brokers that will not need to invest huge money to start trading or perhaps to have many means of having capital without investing and also those that have the Forex forums that we can also learn that we will not have problem asking other traders.

The best way to learn forex trading is in demo account. So invest your time and effort joining as many demo accounts as you can. Then in each account. Try to practice one strategy. In this way you can compare one strategy to another. In the long run you will know which strategy is good for you.

yeah i agree with you! demo is the best way to learn about the platform, the traders to follow - which are worth it, and then set the trades and lots, how much to set the minimal account for zuluguard and so forth. However, once things are set upon, do not procrastinate to go live, otherwise you loose the momentum and then you've gotta start from the beginning.

I think learning from the demo account canbe a good way to learn some things and then go ahead with the training and leanring as well. I would be curious to understand how things are going to be taking off these days. I just don't see the point of spending much into the demo account though.

If we have been able to follow all the things that we have read on the proper way of forex trading then you would have already know the best way to learn forex trading. Actually I don't believe that there are so many secret we all have to work hard so that we would be able to achieve our goal