• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Zulutrade - autotrading forex with signals

Anybody here with a live account with zulutrade?
would be great to exchange strategies and SPs comments :32 (19):

I don't understand what these signals do. Are they like a bot and tell you when to close and open positions and things like that? I heard that they don't work and not reliable at all. And you need to pay for the software?

I don't understand what these signals do. Are they like a bot and tell you when to close and open positions and things like that? I heard that they don't work and not reliable at all. And you need to pay for the software?
Actually what they meant is indicators. Its really pure data gathering and its up to use to interpret it. If you want to know more I give you two examples. Try go googles macd and candlestick charts just to have some understanding how its works. if you know how its works then the next step is knowing how to interpret the signals or data that is giving us.

So why was it that the best (well, supposed best anyway) signal provider crashed so dramatically, what was the problem?

And what are these new commission rules, I can't find information about them?

Zulutrade Signal Providers

Here are some good signal providers whom I've had good (green pip) results with:

Acute FX
TradeGuru
SMV vs FOREX

I'll keep them coming as I find them :)

Here are some good signal providers whom I've had good (green pip) results with:

Acute FX
TradeGuru
SMV vs FOREX

I'll keep them coming as I find them :)
It's seems all this is individual traders in zulutrade ride? Its good to see their earnings constantly increases. Its give me insight on how other traders also trade. I'm hoping that you can be successful in forex trading also. As we all know the more we study how other trade the more we know how to trade.

so happy to see my thread grown ;)
budado it works and it works quite well! if you are just a little bit smart, you can make some really good returns out of it.
btw the signals need revising..those traders are long out of question:( any others good one to suggest?

Yes i heard about this zulutrading system but i have no live account on it but i used it with demo account and i think the zulutrade is based on the zulutrade community employee based so i don't think it just like bank saving account.

Yes i heard about this zulutrading system but i have no live account on it but i used it with demo account and i think the zulutrade is based on the zulutrade community employee based so i don't think it just like bank saving account.

Sorry, I did not quite understand what you saying..
Bank saving account - not at all, you can withdraw your account at any time should you wish for.

zulutrade is a good auto trading software and has become one of the major autotrade destinations worldwide. Over 30,000 accounts and 10,000 traders trading over $15 billion can"t be wrong. Even there is lots of Automated Trading System including Mirror Trader.

What traders are you guys following at the moment? Any good ones? I've not had the best success of recent in my own trading and want to get back to Zulu.

I still not use one but I'm planning to use one just to monitor and maybe I can adopt its certain behavior. I know forex trading is all about learning and earning. If you don't earn then that means you don't learn anything about forex trading. So even though you use zulu its good to study how zulu trade and adopt it.

so what you are telling me that you are going to spy on all the 10,000 + systems and copy their trading behavior?! you must be kidding me really man!
seems you really dunno whats going on, so make yourself a favor and start following - this way you will be sure you'd be making some money ;)

So budado, you end up opening an account with zulutrade? which SPs are you following now? lots trades and all?
hope you have zuluguarded everything + do not forget to keep your risk margin always under 100% ....it makes sense doenst it?!...

i think social trading becomes attractive many peoples now... zulutrade is one of the company which offered social trading.... i dont know much about zulutrade, but i know zulutrade become well known since robot trading announced... here is the place where robot trading provider offered their service, but nowadays it turns just like social trading feature

not exactly naninov,

it is not always the case.....not all the signal providers on zulutrade are trading with EAs - afterall we were not going to be following them all if that was the case. As well scalping, which the EAs are mostly used for, is not favored among the followers at the zulutrade regulations as well.

So, did you open a trading account with zulutrade? have you tested what it is to follow traders yet?

Zulutrade might be the same as Etoro but not a broker. Because it is the same as Etoro, I can't traders can trust any other in Zulutrade because most of them are not professional traders.

Zulutrade might be the same as Etoro but not a broker. Because it is the same as Etoro, I can't traders can trust any other in Zulutrade because most of them are not professional traders.
I agree with you. Zukutrade is like etoro which is offering traders the opportunity to copy trading from other traders who knows how to trade. This thing will make it possible for any body who is not having previous forex experience to be able to trade.