• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Basics - What is Forex?

indeed present forex market is one of the largest markets in the world and if we are able to master the trade can be said that we will benefit greatly from the trade, but to get all of that takes a long struggle to go through but if we've mastered all that for benefit is easy once we get

I think before anyone jumps into the forex market.he must endeavour to know or he or she should be having it at the back of his or her mind that forex isn't a child's play.guys forex to me requires alot that guys must be putting into it everytime.

Forex was an irritating and boring business in last century. People predict bad future of forex. As ancient people think of science. As time passed forex turned into a strategy game. Later a business.it was good business to maintain economy. Later people realized its profits and contributed their part in forex.

Yeah the chances of forex have increased and that is why we get to see so many people now dabbling into it.guys forex has surpassed what guys never imagined in the last centuries and that is the much reason why we likewise got to put our best to benefit from it.

haha,

Forex is monsters and always prepares to eat your money. Stay away from it if possible :) But if you want to be a warrior and fight with Forex, no problem.

As usual just expect forex trading as risky business. You will not gain profits if you don't have investments. I don't think you can find any way to earn without investing something, right such as money, time and yourself. I don't think that you will able to earn though, if there's lacking of motivation also.

Some People thing investing huge sum of money into forex is the only sure way of doing well in forex.we got to invest our money,time and effort when relating with forex.sincerely forex requires alot and we have to give it alot to succeed.

haha,

Forex is monsters and always prepares to eat your money. Stay away from it if possible :) But if you want to be a warrior and fight with Forex, no problem.

Yes, I agreed with you,forex is just a monster,that is why I would never trade in forex,I don't even want to be a professional in it,i am just okay with this level I am currently in,instead of me becoming a professional in forex i will instead become a professional in HYIP

If you can take risk in HYIP then you can as well take risk in forex since the same blood run through them.sincerely seeing forex as a hard thing isn't something i would be welcoming with open arms so guys lets be wise by just taking time to learn it.

indeed to the problem of risk and Forex HYIP both have big risks, but in forex trading you can prevent the risk of a way to learn the trade and have a very strong mentally if we are able to learn and have a sense of optimistic and never give up is not possible we will be able to master the trade, so the risk that we receive will be turned into profit doubled

Yeah i think what i get to do most times to online stuffs that i am involved in is for me to have the mindset always that there are atimes that i got to loss funds which to me should likewise be appliceable for forex whenever we eventually start trading.

indeed when we first started trading using real accounts will always suffer losses despite learning in a demo account long enough and already understand the strategy and understand the price movements that happen, but when we start the real account was first definitely suffer losses as a result has not been studied stage self-control is one of the main factors in the trade

Yeah there is an every chance of that happening but yet i think if we put so much into learning then there is an every chance of we minimizing it.sincerely we can get the best in forex if we go ahead to put in our best in everything when trading or learning.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah there is an every chance of that happening but yet i think if we put so much into learning then there is an every chance of we minimizing it.sincerely we can get the best in forex if we go ahead to put in our best in everything when trading or learning.

Regardless of putting much learning into it,a trader would still be loosing cos it is a business and in business loosing is inevitable,well for me I don't think I would be trading in the nearest future not because I am going to lose to it but because I don't really like forex

I think forex should be something you should start to like hadg33 because it is another extra means of earning hugely online.You might not be liking it at the early stage but i assure you that you would be loving it at the latter stages.

I don't think that I would be getting to the later stages that you meant,I just don't like it,although it is a means of earning big online,i am not just comfortable with it,even this post that I am making,I don't feel like making it...lol

Hmm, it's really difficult for a person to have a certain thing if they don't have interest, motivation, knowledge, and even not accept taking the risk. Of course, in any business there's always risks thus, we should have the chance to have acceptance of the possible losses and learn through it.

If you don't have an interest with Forex then I think you will surely not have time to learn it. I am not interested too with Forex, but that was before that I even said that I will never engage myself to it. But now I am very much interested with Forex trading because I can see an opportunity with this.

You are welcome buddy.you would forever enjoy topics about forex inhere.All you just have to do is just for you to endeavour to make a good use of what to see by learning and practising it everytime.