• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading, for a beginner trader

I don't think really that they will going to abandon their demo account as for sure if they felt of not having profitable trades or just losses then, they will go to recall or review their mistakes or make a new trading strategy and trading plan to have better trading.

And that is why the option of trading in demo account first come out I think the best solution to this problem is just for us try our possible best and make sure that the trader learn well in the demo account through this means it will be possible for the trader to make it big in forex within a short period of time.

And that is why the option of trading in demo account first come out I think the best solution to this problem is just for us try our possible best and make sure that the trader learn well in the demo account through this means it will be possible for the trader to make it big in forex within a short period of time.

Yeah I think that the demo account I'd very much important and very much useful. It's actually very enjoyable to be using the demo account. So I would be using the demo account. As I would need to master different strategies and using different indicator.

besides using a demo account you can also enter a contest demo account to add to our knowledge of forex trading sesungguhya, with the contest demo given by some forex brokers enables us to learn to use a good strategy so that in the end when we start trading in a real account can use these strategies and get good profit too.

Yea I agree to that contest demo account is a very good advantages to take .
In forex trading demo contest will help you alot in contributing to your success because you will put your effort as a beginner and trade without sizing just to meet-up with others.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I agree to that contest demo account is a very good advantages to take .
In forex trading demo contest will help you alot in contributing to your success because you will put your effort as a beginner and trade without sizing just to meet-up with others.

hi Everyone my name is Jenni, I have been trading for a few years. I like scalping however i have noticed since the economy worldwide is changing rapidly is safer to trade swing trades. So to all you scalpers and daily traders its best to use daily charts and see volume and moving average indicators. i have been using a few signal providers also that are helping greatly and have made a huge impact on my profits. so trade swing and use a signal provider that is good( hard these days to find a descent one) i use fxpremiere com they seem to be a good price and very good. As for swing trades they also sometimes close within a few hours so it works out pretty good. Scalping is pretty hard as brokers are manipulating prices so no point these days... we all know they take a few pips to even 11 pips per trade before we breakeven so trading a longer trades is the only worthwhile trade to make.... look forward to your replies..

Jenni.

Greetings jenni, it seems like you've made ​​this post in the previous thread Forex Basics - What is Forex?, but basically I like your opinion saying that now there are some brokers who manipulate pips so we did not get the response it did benefit we have look for more information about the brokers who commit fraud so we do not get stuck in it and promptly left the broker, and therefore before we use the deposit in one of the brokers we better check first using a demo account and see the true extent of service and facilities given broker

Being a newbie is hard. You don't know where to start and you don't know if what your doing is right. But one thing I'm sure once you become successful you can be happy with your reward. I'm really interested to join forex before but I thought its hard but I tried it anyway then I loss 1,000 dollars then I stop. But after few years has pass I tried it again with the help of some ptp forum sponsored by a forex broker site and right now I'm happy to say that I have reach 1,000 dollars capital and earn 10% a month on regular basis. Not much but its better than losing.

Yes, because of lacking in both experience and knowledge it's difficult where to begin and what should be taken as steps. It will be early that a novice trader will understand how risky and time to learn forex will be. This also means that a trader need to focus to make their own strategy and implement it.

Beginners belongs to demo account. That's is my belief. Because if you are a beginners then that means you need to learn how to trade in forex first. And jumping in real account right away will not going to help you at all. Forex trading is like entering a battle and the best way to win a battle is to go to war prepared. So make sure if you are a newbies before you trade in real account make sure you know the in and outs of forex trading.

The demo account is there for a reason and must be used as a tool to improve the learning experience of a beginner before they try to go into the real account. It is this preparation that is going to assist the beginner to know how to trade and get a good practice while at it.

indeed for the very beginner are required to use a demo account before actually trading real time, with a demo account to help us find a good strategy as well as to analyze price movements that occur, due to the problem of price movements between demo accounts and real accounts so that there is no difference of the demo account we can analyze the price movements

One thing that one must be careful of is to have too much confidence in here to the point that they leave the demo account too early and try to trade in the real account. You should look at your track record and see how viable your trading strategy is before you move into the real account and deal with real money.

Earning per day depend on the total amount of capital that a trader have to trade the market.if you have 200usd you can make 20usd per day if you have 1000usd you can make 200usd..so it depend on capital

Earning per day depend on the total amount of capital that a trader have to trade the market.if you have 200usd you can make 20usd per day if you have 1000usd you can make 200usd..so it depend on capital
How did you come up with computation that if you have 200 dollars you can earn 20 dollars per day? And if you have 1,000 dollars you can earn 200 dollars per day?

Me right now I have total of 1,000 dollars capital and I only earn 100 in a month. If I can only earn 200 dollars per day like you say I will going to stop posting in ptp forums and concentrate in forex trading only.

How did you come up with computation that if you have 200 dollars you can earn 20 dollars per day? And if you have 1,000 dollars you can earn 200 dollars per day?

Me right now I have total of 1,000 dollars capital and I only earn 100 in a month. If I can only earn 200 dollars per day like you say I will going to stop posting in ptp forums and concentrate in forex trading only.

Maybe his estimates are a bit outrageous to the ears. But he has a point, like i do not expect you to still be making 100USD per month in 6 months time with that capital, so the estimates work with both the capital and the trading ability of the person in question. As a trader grows in Forex, the trader earns more.

Forex is the trading business, in which a trader can trade between currency pairs and can earn profit, but for beginners i suggest them to learn first then start Forex trading, because proper knowledge and experience is very much important for every business.

Maybe his estimates are a bit outrageous to the ears. But he has a point, like i do not expect you to still be making 100USD per month in 6 months time with that capital, so the estimates work with both the capital and the trading ability of the person in question. As a trader grows in Forex, the trader earns more.
Its not outrageous. the question is how! In forex trading you don't do estimate. You do analysis. If you have 100 dollars and want to earn 1,000 dollars in a month its possible. But only if you have a strategy for it. So if you are aiming high profit it not outrageous if you can find way to do it.

The earning potential would not depend on the amount of capital alone but on the amount of skills and experience that the trader actually has. Putting $10,000 in the hands of some who is not experienced in forex and expect him to start trading would not return good results because he does not have the right skills to make good returns from it.