• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

There's no fix income in forex trading but we can set our target profit knowing that it can't be always followed. Not only knowledge but also we need to have our trading experience. We should have set up the best target profit for our trading capital in that way we will not have huge risks here.

Yes there is nothing like fixed income in forex but rather but what I think is the best is that the more we know in forex the more money to come so if you have a good knowledge in forex then be sure that you will also make it big in forex trading.

I could only wish to earn like $10 at least daily. I know that it's not easy for us to earn that much in forex. So I am trying to learn to be a good trader. But I would try my best so that I would be able to gain knowledge and earn that much

indeed for beginners before getting huge profits should make a financial management, such as making a minimum profit calculations per day so if we get a minimum daily benefit that we can create a better future opportunities, do not rush to gain a huge advantage if we are still in the learning phase we better get a small profit each day rather than expecting huge profits but instead we get a loss.

I agree with you wanting to earn huge profit has nothing than to lead us to loss because you have a alot of emotion hich you are going to trade with but if you just trade with calm mine I think its possible and easy to make things a little more good than rushing.

indeed for beginners before getting huge profits should make a financial management, such as making a minimum profit calculations per day so if we get a minimum daily benefit that we can create a better future opportunities, do not rush to gain a huge advantage if we are still in the learning phase we better get a small profit each day rather than expecting huge profits but instead we get a loss.

I agree on beginner traders to take it easy when it comes to forex trading targets and expecting to make huge profits at the beginning. THis is especially so since we dont have the right skills at the moment to can produce those profits. We are going to end up being frustrated or losing huge money because we invested a lot expecting those high returns.

Right now my earnings is really not that good and not that high. I only earn 10% a month on average so if you going to do the percentage its even below 1/3rd of one percent. But still I'm happy that I can sustain and maintain my account and same time I'm happy that some how I manage to maintain eight total accounts right now.

I think even though our income is lower today than yesterday but we have to be thankful because they still get the profit from the trade and are able to maintain profits each day, although not in accordance with the targets we want, in my judgment better get a small profit rather than a loss which will actually hurt ourselves

Today is friday and I'm happy again. In my experience friday and last week of the month usually is the most volatile day and usually that's were I make good profit. I hope I can earn good amount of money next month. I already happy with my achievement this month and I'm hoping to maintain my earnings next month. I'm not dreaming or hoping to earn more than I earn this month as this month is really exceptional.

According to me we cant earn profit in a fixed method. Our profit may be different from one day to another. But the highest profit for a day of mine is $150.

There will be no profit restrictions in forex and its all depend on your capital investment amount . if the capital is more the profits will also be more . and we can see that there are many people who are earning a very regular income in forex . we can predict any particular income in forex every day . its depend on our trading skills .

i think no limitation of our earning from forex trading everyday but we need to make fix daily profit target to avoid suffer greed problem. i think as scalping trader i must setting my profit target per day around 50 pips

There will be no profit restrictions in forex and its all depend on your capital investment amount . if the capital is more the profits will also be more . and we can see that there are many people who are earning a very regular income in forex . we can predict any particular income in forex every day . its depend on our trading skills .

There really is no limitations on how much profits you can make on a daily basis although its always best to have your targets and make sure that you stick to your trading strategy so that you dont end up becoming greed. That greed can unfortunately cost you the earnings you have already made.

depend on the trader, some of them even can earn $1 per day or $5 per day.but for pro i think they will get profits every time they do trading but to get constant profit per day is a thing that is hard to get, not only need high analytical skill but also few luck :D

Its depends on our strategy and our capital. Me my strategy is really not a big profit type of strategy. its only make me earn 10% a month. But the good thing about this strategy is that I can sustain and I can maintain my account for good and just imagine 10% each month. that means I can double my money every 10 months!

10% per month = 3,33% per day. that is good if you can maintain to get about that per day in every time you trade in your account. not all traders can really maintain their earning some of them can tripled their money in few weeks and loss it just in 1 week, same thing that happened to me last month

In Forex trading business profits depends upon your investments if you invested a huge amount then you can trade with the big size lot and can easily earn a maximum amount from single trade in other hand if you invested a small amount then the profit will also be small.

It depends upon trader and the amount you invested, if you invested a huge amount and having a good experience of trading then you can trade with a big size lot and can earn a huge amount from single trade.

Yeah it is very much important also to have good amount of capital. It is very hard to earn well if you don't have good amount to start with. I am trying to save more capital so that I would not hit MC right away.

While trading one has to have some clear vision. That vision must be about how much should one earn every day. Its true that every day is not going to be a profitable day always. There will be lean days. That is a part of forex trading and one must accept it.

I personally looking for a target of about 30-50 pips as I find it more realistic and achievable target per day. this will be the average earnings. I trade between 6-20 trades, depending on opportunities available during the day. I take between 10-15 pips on normal trades and 4-6 pips on scalping. Very rarely I carry a position overnight.

How much do you think to is achievable daily from trading in forex. Lets have a realistic talk.

Truth of the matter is that profit being made daily from forex trading can't be predicted but can be estimated because making profits does not have to do with what we used in starting(capital) but also the market condition andd how skilled we are,so i can't say this is what i can make per day.