• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing the right broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
we follow it with some brokers we can find out where the best broker for us to invest, and therefore for beginners before using better investment we follow a few brokers who provide a welcome bonus so we can find out more information about the best brokers that we follow, if we are able to master the trade and find a good broker then we can give a deposit to the broker

You can even check in broker sections of forex forums like this one to see what offers there might be for the different brokers. Going with the reputable brokers would be advisable because you have a record that you can look at and reviews from members that are already working with it.

Why you have chosen uwc? I checked, their stp account needs 5000 deposit? I am also interseted new brokers with good trading conditions. I look brokesrs who offer low spread and comissions, also low deposit and withdrawal costs.
Actually right now I have 1,200 dollars total capital. The 1,000 dollars that I want to add next year is for uwcfx account. I have eight active accounts right now. My plan next year is to have total of 5,000 dollars capital total and in uwcfx alone I want to have 1,000 dollars capital in their.

That basically sums up everything newbies need to know about finding a Forex broker. There are so many brokers out there that it can be confusing which one to go with. The important thing is to find one that is regulated in its local jurisdiction and offers a platform which a trader can be comfortable in using.
Hope everyone finds the best broker for them.

Why you have chosen uwc? I checked, their stp account needs 5000 deposit? I am also interseted new brokers with good trading conditions. I look brokesrs who offer low spread and comissions, also low deposit and withdrawal costs.
I have a lots of reason why and you don't need to invest 5,000 dollars. Check the site again and check their lite account. That's the account that I'm going to try to invest and hope that I can earn good amount of money in here. So far my preparation is good and I'm hoping that I can save enough capital this March 1.

now I only use one broker that I think is pretty good, and indeed to deposit or withdraw problems I think so far this is not a problem even for the problem of leverage can reach 1: 1000 so that we can gain a handsome profit, excess broker that I follow is the broker has a trading bonus if you make a post which for me is pretty big bonus for us to use in trade

There are much broker over there, and we should selective in choosing any forex broker, because as we know not all of them was honest broker. There are few of them scammer, just want to steal our money, so we should much search in the forex broker review about good broker

There are much broker over there, and we should selective in choosing any forex broker, because as we know not all of them was honest broker. There are few of them scammer, just want to steal our money, so we should much search in the forex broker review about good broker

Its so obvious the way people choose brokers now are those who are offering posting bonus or those who are depositing bonus to help start trading,no one goes for the regulated broker which isn't advisible,well,some brokers that offers posting bonus are also regulated.

Its better if you weigh your options so that you can be with a reputable broker and at the same time be able to get posting bonuses so that you can fund your trading account with ease. This would be the ideal situation but we should not let the offers dictate this only.

for newbies to find the best broker that provides a way to adhere to the first register reward to start dealing in a actual consideration, with the reward that we can determine how the solutions and features offered by the agent so that we can evaluate whether the agent is good or not before we give financial commitment agent.

We must not forget to actually research the broker site that you want to deal with first so that you know that you are dealing with a trusted broker. There are many new brokers coming out almost all the time and offer such rewards to persuade members to have trading accounts with them.

We must not forget to actually research the broker site that you want to deal with first so that you know that you are dealing with a trusted broker. There are many new brokers coming out almost all the time and offer such rewards to persuade members to have trading accounts with them.

That right,true many brokers sprouts out on daily bases and offering persuading offers they call reward in which they also have terms and condition for it,i am trading with just on broker which is uwcfx which recently changed their name,though there are other good brokers out there but i am not that consistent now.

Many brokers are doing good so far with the bonus and stuff. I think we have to always think about how it is going to benefit us. because bonus and free stuff means nothing if we can't do much with the withdrawal. i think that is the point while choosing the broker as it is important for earning.

The withdrawal and the deposit option which they are using to make deposit is somehow a good option to consider first before we can chose a broker and also the broker have to be a well reputable broker with a lincence then we can go ahead and get our trading up to date.

- - - Updated - - -

The withdrawal and the deposit option which they are using to make deposit is somehow a good option to consider first before we can chose a broker and also the broker have to be a well reputable broker with a lincence then we can go ahead and get our trading up to date.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the withdrawal and the spread are two things to look for. You don't want to add money to broker thta doesn't yield much return for you. I have used the forex broker sometimes to make money and we have to see how much that gains you money. I guess it all depends on most of us to make money.

As long its easy for me to deposit and easy for me to withdraw I don't see any reason why I'm going to have hard time earning in forex trading and that's why I focus more on broker sites that I feel is good to trade and earn and cashout. I don't know how to explain it but theirs just some broker site that I'm not comfortable trading at all.

I think there is also another way these days called rebates. you can join the rebate site and get some rebate percent back for trading with some type of the forex trading company. so it would be better to get some return on your earning as time goes on. it just means you have to understand that.

That generally amounts up everything beginners need to know about discovering a Fx agent. There are so many agents out there that it can be complicated which one to go with. The main factor is to discover one that is controlled in its regional legislation and provides a foundation which a investor can be relaxed in using.

Spread for me is just secondary. I have seen broker sites that has 1 to 2 pips spread but I did not join because I don't like that broker site. Sometimes we must look to what we want to have in that broker site and not go blindly and invest simply because its spread is just 1 to 2 pips spread. Me right now I'm using and trading in broker sites that has 3 and 4 spread.

For me it will be the trading platform, minimum deposits/withdrawals, leverage and spread. It's really depends on our preference and the available brokers since, some brokers are restricted or unavailable in some countries for some reasons. And thus, we should do our research for the Forex brokers we can choose.

I think right broker choice is not that easy either. You can say that right broker are much harder to manage and most of the time you can see how they are going to be something to add value. that being said, just spend some time understanding the rules of the broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.