• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the Basic requirment for to be started in forex

Yes the basic knowledge is the first thing for us to have but another thing is that all traders have to be able to get himself a good demo account which will keep him busy while trading on the demo account skills is been build gradually.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the basic knowledge is the first thing for us to have but another thing is that all traders have to be able to get himself a good demo account which will keep him busy while trading on the demo account skills is been build gradually.
indeed early trade using a demo account is needed for beginners because with their demo account to learn the analysis of the movement of the currency pair shown through charts and looking for a good strategy, if we've got the best strategy and always benefit when trading using a demo account then we switched to using a real account that is a very difficult learning phase once we controlled for

Yeah that's true.To me there isn't a successful forex person that didn't start with a demo account.The demo account is what we get to call practical learning in action.Meanwhile i expect every forex newbie or beginner to always make use of the demo account at the early stage.

For me the most basic is commitment. If you really not thinking of trading in forex for a long time then I think theirs no use investing in forex at all. Because in forex you need time to grow. Trading for one year is not enough. Even you go to college for 4 years so how much more if you are trying to make a living in forex right? Its take time.

Yeah that's true.Majority of forex personnels get to fail and that is majorly because the commitment they tend to put isn't that much.i just hope guys would learn to be commited when it comes to the issues of forex to avoid losing their funds.

We can also add our determination to have profits or real earnings. Since, nowadays, it is very difficult to earn in offline job or even not have regular job. And like in forex we can have chance to earn great potential which other jobs can't have. We should really have interest and determined that we really want to earn better with the involvement of risks.

Yeah determination is much important in forex. If we don't have the determination that we would easily get discouraged and qe would just give up in forex trading and also we should not just easily get discouraged when we lose our capital.

The basic things a person should need to have is money Yes he should have some good amount of capital to invest with forex .

The another thing he should have is knowledge . this is really very important and must to earn in forex .

He should have a very good decision making power to take a right decision in correct time . i think this 3 things are very much important to start with forex trading.

was to become a professional trader takes a lot of sacrifice as money spent, learning the old and mentally strong. therefore if we do not have a business life better not to follow the trade as if we've stepped in the trade must be prepared to face all the obstacles or risks including the risk of loss

Indeed money is important to start trading but thankfully in forex forums we can have money to trade in forex so we don't have to spend out of our own money. So the forex forums are great help for us. We should be more active in forex forums so as to get capital.

Yeah that's true but yet i think such would majorly be beneficial to those that have great forex knowledge.sincerely forex to me anyday anytime if properly learnt first would be a great earning avenue.so we taking our time to learn it at forex forums wouldn't be a bad idea.

Indeed money is important to start trading but thankfully in forex forums we can have money to trade in forex so we don't have to spend out of our own money. So the forex forums are great help for us. We should be more active in forex forums so as to get capital.

This is of great help which makes getting into forex trading much more easier because now there is funds that we can be able to put together for this purpose. This would otherwise mean that we have to stress about putting together capital for traders which is something we might not easily have at our disposal.

Money management is the best way to earn money in forex. I don't know how much your capital is but one thing I'm sure. If I'm going to earn money in forex I wan to make sure that my capital is enough to have a sustainable trading. Investing minimum and investing minimal is two different thing. Because you can invest minimum and actually that minimum is not enough to sustain your account. So invest minimal amount that you need to make your strategy work well.

I think it is great to have great funds in forex but we putting all into it wouldn't be adviceable.guys to me the best thing to do inhere is just to put into forex what we can readily be affording to lose to avoid been frustrated out eventually from it.

The basic requirements to be in the forex trade market with profits is always the knowledge about the forex trade market and also the understanding of the market.because as you are a trader then you are surely going to understand that without knowledge a trader is never going to gain as well in the market.

If the trader wants to do well in the forex trade market then he is always going to need to understand the trades properly.Without proper understanding and proper analyzation of the market and its movements and also the movements of the currency pair the traders are never going to become able to gain in the market.

Not to understand their trades only but to learn how to analyze properly either technical or fundamental in this way they are going to have the chance to have more profits. Just though, that it will take time to finally create a good analysis when they got good experience in trading.

Yeah I think that a trader must understand what fundamental qnd technical analysis is and know the difference and get some ideas on how to apply them. So that they would be able to develop their strategies in forex.

The difference is very simple though both are important for us traders. It's like they work hand in hand and we can benefit from it particularly that these analysis are important in every trade we made. And for sure it have big factor or reason why we gain profit or lose in our trades.

Yeah that's true.both fundamental and technical analysis would go a long way of helping a trader.sincerely to me i think a trader should concentrate more on the technical analysis because that to me is the most important level of every forex learner.

to learn technical analysis and the required accuracy enough experience to be able to master the technical analysis, in addition to precision and experience are also needed mental readiness and emotional control as to be able to analyze the movement of the price we must also do trade using the capital that we have to make it easier we study analyzes such technical

Well all what you have mentioned above would go a long way to help but yet i would majorly be wanting any willing trader to have the mindset always that atimes he or she might eventually be getting to lose funds so he or she should be prepared for that.