• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

Well that wouldn't be a bad idea so far you tend to achieve something meaningful and helpful to your trading.sincerely forex is an extremely great business that guys could be enjoying day after day if they go through the right learning track.

I'm so glad that we have a demo account. Anyway I would try to use the demo account of two brokers and I would just compare my experience on trading on the demo account of these two best brokers online. So I would be able to practice better.

The good thing here is you are able to put the theoretical knowledge and understanding of forex into practice in the demo account. It actually helps make sense of forex trading and the concepts and terminology it involves when you start doing it practically which is why your practice here is quite important.

Yeah the major reason why majority of students fail is because they dont apply their theoritical knowledge to doing the practical of what they learnt.guys a demo to me has been made easy for we all as an avenue to learn more so we shouldn't be ignoring it.

Yes that is true demo account is always the best place to start and als the good thing here is that as a student you get better chance to learn fast bit only and when you chose to do so if your mindset is not really there then be sure that you wont be able to do that.

Yeah the major reason why majority of students fail is because they dont apply their theoritical knowledge to doing the practical of what they learnt.guys a demo to me has been made easy for we all as an avenue to learn more so we shouldn't be ignoring it.

We should not be ignoring it indeed because it is there for a reason. Even for an experienced trader the demo account is still vital because how else are you going to test out improvements to your trading strategy that can return more profits than at the moment? Although practice does not make perfect in forex, it helps improve your trading skills.

I think learning Forex trading from a mentor would be the best alternative of becoming a successful trader. Being an experienced trader, mentor has paved the way and tested various strategies before reaching that level of achievements. From them we can short cut the learning process and be more prepared for a real trading.

Alternative or the common for the traders? Anyways, having mentor will definitely in need of money or expenses for them as well as to have time in learning forex. If we don't have much time then, we suggest to just have the online resources and learn from those step by step learning.

I don't have a mentor so I just try to learn on my own phase. I don't want to be too much in a hurry as I don't want to be pressured when learning forex so I would be able to learn well and just focus on learning and not in profit right away

Yeah that's true.forex isn't something to be rushed.it should be done with full concentration and not to be done in a rush.guys to me forex isn't some thing we should be doing in a rush but we should take our time to learn it everytime.

Well, yes of course. If we want to focus in trading we should give allowance of learning and not just within a week or a month we will complete learning and trading in the terminal. I think its not like that we are pushing to learn fast but we did not pick it up the important things or we don't understand those clearly.

Speeding up our learning process wouldn't be what i would majorly be advicing guys to do so that they wouldn't eventually not be gaining or learning anytime.We should always take our time to learn and endeavour not to move to the next stage of learning until we get to understand the previous.

is to learn forex trading takes several steps that must be mastered, and indeed steps that we should not be half-way through and have to really focus to master these stages one by one so that when we have mastered all stages in the trade we can trade with ease , but that must be considered by the novice stage of learning forex is not easy and there is a risk that it will always come up that makes us have to be ready to face those risks

Yeah there would always be an inclined step we must always follow to learn forex.sincerely forex is a thing that step by step learning would or must always be involved so that we would be able to achieve our aim everytime when trading or learning.

Best way to learn in forex is continues learning. Its not good that you read about forex topic today then you will going to rest then read again about forex after a week or two. You need to read every day. You need to learn how forex works every day. You need to experience daily volatility so that when the time comes you going to invest real money you already aware how volatility works.

Yeah that's what i would be calling stopping learning.learning forex should be continual process so that the time we would learning wouldn't enlongated before we would be involving ourselves in trading.

That's true, a forex beginner needs continous learning so that so that he would not be forgetting some certain things about forex when trading cos if the beginner stops learning he would definitely be forgetting some certain things and the beginner would not perfect it

Sincerely there are many appliceable learning process in forex but yet a beginner must be applying the learning procedure of forex experts at every point of time.i like forex forum and that is because they get to simplify learning for guys everytime.

Though, it's good idea to have forex experts but we should not totally get interested in all of them or what they want to suggest we still need to balance which are important and significant for our trading. We can get their ideas but we should follow them all and we should learn by ourselves.

The advice of experts can really be good for beginner which is why forex communities are a good place to be because we can get to learn things from those that are experienced. It must be based on some information that we learnt ourselves as well so that we can follow through and understand the advice given and so that it makes sense to us.

I also want to get advice personally from a Forex expert because for sure it can really help us to improve in our trading and can guide us. But I don't know anyone in offline who are doing Forex trading. But I am sure that I can figure it out everything on my own.