• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Glossary

is to become a professional trader takes learning and a very long time and despite our continuous control of trade, because if we do not want to learn again when it matches the results that we get are not going to grow because every day price movements will not be the same with the past so that it takes learning every day so that we can follow the developments in the trade

Yeah that's majorly the scope of forex.we got to put my whole minds into it everyday so that we would be getting better and better everytime.We should always know was witnessed at the market yesterday isn't what would be witnessed today.

Well, in our forex glossary we will have here the forex retracement. Thus, we can't expect that the market will go in one direction flawlessly or will not have be tested. So obviously, we do need to learn most of the common terms as we need these when we encounter them in our trading.

Yeah that's true.To me there is no sweetness in learning if we get to ignore some important things that we meant to know.i as a person prefer putting my all into learning so that there wouldn't be a guilt or conscience draw as a result of my ignorance.

Well, in our forex glossary we will have here the forex retracement. Thus, we can't expect that the market will go in one direction flawlessly or will not have be tested. So obviously, we do need to learn most of the common terms as we need these when we encounter them in our trading.

well I never knew it was called a replacement,but am quite aware the market dont always go into one direction in our everyday trade,so our current trade shouldnt base on our past trade whether win or lose.

The only thing i see that we could be taking along in our current trade from the old trade is the lessons we tend to learn being it profit strategy or the loss.My belief when it comes to the issues of trading is that different strategies should be applied at every trading.

The way that you learn forex trading will also determine how you are able to discover the various forex trading terminologies. If you are using structured learning like a book or online tutorial you will be much better off since the learning is step by step. You would be at a disadvantage if you start off in the demo account because then you would have to keep referring when you come across these terminologies.

Sincerely starting with a demo account in forex would just be like leaving the foundation and starting with the bricks construction.guys to me everything in life is in steps so taking a wrong step in forex likewise wouldn't be a welcomed idea.

well I never knew it was called a replacement,but am quite aware the market dont always go into one direction in our everyday trade,so our current trade shouldnt base on our past trade whether win or lose.

but the tendency going to one direction, if we see that sometimes the price of some currency is up and down as the seconds goes, but after the end the tendency is same is it up or down, but i think the most important think here for newbie to more understand about some terminologies of forex which help them for trading and to discuss with other

Sincerely going ahead to use different strategies for different trading wouldn't be a bad idea.Moreso it wouldn't be only appliceable in the live trading.it can likewisely be appliceable in the demo account.

Well, knowledge is the basics and that includes content such as the glossary and understanding the terms used in forex trading. This knowledge builds up to skills when it is used in practical trades which is the experience as come across a number of trades. The foundation that you will be building on throughout your learning will be knowledge and its vital.

Yeah that's true forex involves a long process from learning you get to get understanding then you would get knowledge then you would get trading skills then you would get experience then after experience you would become a forex expert.

experience or skills includes a currency trading starter going through so much studying.guys to me there is nothing excellent that doesn't need much hard work.guys to me we should just be placing so much whenever into studying.

Yeah that's true and that is the much reason to do just well in school,we have to study well and not only studying well but likewisely understanding what we learning and that likewisely applies to forex.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true and that is the much reason to do just well in school,we have to study well and not only studying well but likewisely understanding what we learning and that likewisely applies to forex.

Understanding it will make it easier because we just need to understand it and apply then I am sure that things will be easy for you when it happens because there are just who like learning, but didn't bother applying so they just tend to forget.

in currency dealing glossary we will have here the currency dealing retracement. Thus, we can't anticipate that the industry will go in one route perfectly or will not have be examined. So obviously, we do need to understand most of the typical conditions as we need these when we experience them in our dealing.

Yeah that's just the major truth inhere.it doesn't have to be in a line at every point of time.we could be doing forex at everytime with a diverse mentality and that is the major reason we got to learn it everytime.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's just the major truth inhere.it doesn't have to be in a line at every point of time.we could be doing forex at everytime with a diverse mentality and that is the major reason we got to learn it everytime.

However useful Forex glossary may seem, I do not like it and use it very rarely. It just gives you some surface information. For example, if I first get familiarized with a term, by reading its definition I will never grasp its essence. That is why I prefer some articles or electronic books than looking up a term in the glossary.

Well that is true but you also need to know onething here and that is before you start reading the article which you mean here I think that you need to try your best and make sure that your knowledge is upto date through this means you can as well be updated with the latest from babypips as well.

Sincerely guys to me haven't sit to know that babypips is a good site to learn alot and until they start to do that they wouldn't be introduced to a simplified way of forex learning.i have heard many people saying it is good and i think it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Sincerely guys to me haven't sit to know that babypips is a good site to learn alot and until they start to do that they wouldn't be introduced to a simplified way of forex learning.i have heard many people saying it is good and i think it is.