• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what do you think from strategy without stop loss?

I dont know if its a strategy.. but some forex hyip sites that i saw do no use stop loss in their trading.. It wondered Why also.. which makes me test it in my live forex.. unfortunately for me it was a bad trading day for me. i lost 300+ pips openning my account for more than 48 hrs.. What do you think of this is this a suicide or a good strategy also.?

I think that still uses stop loss strategy in trading stop loss is used to reduce the huge losses if we only have a small capital and tersebuti actual strategies used by beginners to learn how to apply the mastery of emotional control and psychological control that we can not yet control, use stop loss alone does not mean we let the loss take place but how do we make a profit even if we get a small profit, this is one of the strategies adopted to eliminate greed within us

Stoploss is use to reduce the huge loss that we may encounter in the forex trading yes because in forex trading what we get is loss and profit and the chance to loss is much more greater than that of profit.

I dont know if its a strategy.. but some forex hyip sites that i saw do no use stop loss in their trading.. It wondered Why also.. which makes me test it in my live forex.. unfortunately for me it was a bad trading day for me. i lost 300+ pips openning my account for more than 48 hrs.. What do you think of this is this a suicide or a good strategy also.?

It is not actually a strategy because we can see that there are many traders still that prefer not to use stop loss.Stop loss can be used by all the traders but the ones that I think that mainly prefer not to use this stop loss method are generally scalper traders that donot need to keep their trades open for a long time.

Because the major advantage of stop loss is surely to prevent and limit some losses but that also has another advantage and that is it is going to protect your account and trades when you keep it open for a real long time.Stop loss can not be avoidable at all times though because if you prefer long term trade then it is a must.

there is several strategies that mostly using no stop loss for their open position such as hedging,averaging or even martingale system,but it is very risky too considering that if we put a wrong calculation about the risk management it would be disaster for our capital

indeed most of us if it already has a strong capital resilience does not want to use a stop loss strategy because they fear a loss, but with a stop loss prevents us from huge losses because if we are wrong set position can be ascertained that we will incur a loss themselves will not know how many pips the price will move

Having a stop loss in your trading strategy reduces your losses, as the guys before me said. However, you can also use a buy/sell limit/stop to lock up a tade and reduce the losses. That way you do not need to close the trade. Thats a common strategy but beware of a margin call!

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Without stoploss you will not face the loss if the price reserve but think again, what happen if the price is NOT reserve and continue goes against? A nice man called Margin Call will come over and take everything you have.

Stop loss plays very important role in trading, every trader should have to use the stop loss options if he/she wants to become a successful trader, stop loss options save you from big losses so that's why i think little loss is better then a big one.

I think first you should have very good knowledge of share market. If you have everything about trading and also know about the prices when goes down and goes up in the market then your loss of risk may less. But lose and profit are the part of investment.

First question that you need to answer is if you don't use SL then what is your way to minimize loses? Me I don't use SL. But I do close positions that will going to incur me loses. And that's why even I don't use SL I do close losing position manually depends on the current situations and current trends.

When we trade with no Stop loss, then there is no certain limit up to which a trader can loss and that make the trader even more conscious about their losses, But when a trader will trade with stop loss, then atleast he can relax that he will not loose more than that money.

Stoploss is use to decrease the large reduction that we may experience in the currency dealing yes because in currency dealing what we get is reduction and benefit and the opportunity to reduction is much more higher than that of benefit.

Without stoploss you will not experience the reduction if the cost source but think again, what occur if the cost is NOT source and proceed goes against? A awesome man known as Edge Contact will come over and take everything you have.

there is traders that consider if SL is important and they always use it in every order. but there is trader that use no SL because its part of their strategy. according to me, both approach is correct as far as is still part of their trading strategy and traders know the reason why should set stop loss or why should not set stop loss order.

Without stoploss you will not experience the reduction if the cost source but think again, what occur if the cost is NOT source and proceed goes against? A awesome man known as Edge Contact will come over and take everything you have.

MC!. That's what happen to me right now. lols. I don't put SL and I open too many position and I end up getting MC. Well that's life. I got one MC last year and after I got MC I have a good earning run. Now I hope this MC this year will propel me to more earnings. And that's will happen if you don't put SL. You will get MC. lols.

If you are going to trade without stops, you need to be watching the screen the whole time. Dont even go to the toilet lol

I think not set stoploss is an extremely dangerous. A standard trade strategy must include stoploss and takeprofit, and to note to manage your account, should not be more than 5% loss.