• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Octa Markets - OctaFX.com

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
@yudistirarizki, Hopefully your documents might be verified accordingly but if you are still facing any kind of problem so, don't feel any kind of hesitation to contact us & give us chance to serve you in better way thank you for choosing OctaFx.

We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to serve you!

Last edited:
OctaFx is very good broker octafx rely honest broker when i created my account with this broker i have received $8 welcome bonus but with my mistake i lost it but rely OctaFX is very good and honest broker.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Re: OctaFX - OctaFX.com

I tested this broker month ago with $8 wecome bonus, a nice offer for traders. So far the trading service is good, no requote, off quote. All orders have been executed really fast.

anyway, I know about this broker thank to digitalcashpalace forum, I search for no deposit bonus and landed on this site. :p

I tested this broker month ago with $8 wecome bonus, a nice offer for traders. So far the trading service is good, no requote, off quote. All orders have been executed really fast.

anyway, I know about this broker thank to digitalcashpalace forum, I search for no deposit bonus and landed on this site. :p

I see this thread is sticked above others, does it mean that they are more trust-able? No deposit bonus is good, I will sign up there and test it.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I see this thread is sticked above others, does it mean that they are more trust-able? No deposit bonus is good, I will sign up there and test it.

I traded with octafx and no problem so far, you may try it with the welcome bonus.

thank you for the information, whether to follow the site still get a bonus $ 8 to play forex trading. I want to join this site. greetings

I just check the post on the main site.

octafx welcome bonus is available for withdraw if we trade 8 standard lots, it may hard to reach it but it is geat advance for traders and motivation us to trade more.

I am interested to join with this broker because this broker has many advantages. I trade with the bonus given and and now I am still participating in the competition for demo account. I am sure that in the next this broker will be the best in Indonesia. Viva

I'm also interested with their 8 dollars welcome bonus. I do wonder how fast to verify our account as I know we must first have it in order to have that bonus. So far, I also think of how fast their withdrawal is and I will check if I can have my bonus already.

I'm also interested with their 8 dollars welcome bonus. I do wonder how fast to verify our account as I know we must first have it in order to have that bonus. So far, I also think of how fast their withdrawal is and I will check if I can have my bonus already.

When I apply for th bonus my account has been verified within the first day, really fast I think. But I never have chance to withdraw anything as Mr. Margin Call catch me really fast ~LOL.

really great broker octafx, now octafx provide welcome bonus promo $ 8 free, no deposit and no verification. so register and verify instantly email your bonus credited to your account in real welcome.dan can profit withdrawal.
octafx is the best broker .

Okay, seems that my uploaded document did not accepted by this broker as they wanted to have the utility bill to be under me lol, how will I able to do since I don't have any since its usually in my parents and my sisters. That's disgusting.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Okay, seems that my uploaded document did not accepted by this broker as they wanted to have the utility bill to be under me lol, how will I able to do since I don't have any since its usually in my parents and my sisters. That's disgusting.

Then any document that involve with tax and have your name plus your address should do. Maybe something involve with the card you are using. Asking your bank if they provide any document for your need. They will have. ;)

withdrawal octafx

thanks for $8 wellcome bonus octafx. good broker, low spread, fast execution,n get profit.....
i hope about withdrawal must be fast execution too...
some people said octa fx slow abaout execution to withdrawal

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Only 3 days left till the next round of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest!

In just 3 days Round 7 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest will be officially started! You still have a unique opportunity to take part in this outstanding demo contest! Be the first to win and get amazing prizes from OctaFX

• 1st prize gets 500 USD
  • 2st prize gets 300 USD
  • 3st prize gets 100 USD
  • The last place gets another 100 USD

Register in the contest, trade your demo account like a champion, win and get amazing prizes! Any possible trading techniques are welcome, whether EAs, scalping, hedging, or whatever you want to use! Be a winner and the total prize fund of 1000 USD monthly can become yours!

2 Lot reach, Its time to WD

Thanks Octa, 4 ur no deposit bonus, its nice, fun trade with OCTA,

THERE IS NO REQUOTE, NEVER NO SIGNAL OR NO CONECTION,

2 LOT with 0,01 is rasionaly.
Now I try request my WD,.....'n i'w waiting...thanks OCTA

octa.jpg

Last edited:
I think i will give this broker a try because of the demo contest who know i might be the winner but i dont know if they have fixed spread charge or they are just charging spread base on our trade.

Just noticed that they have now in sticky thread in DCP. Though, wondering the withdrawal process in this broker. I haven't seen yet Fx Irawan got his payments or the transaction was successful. I know that this broker is kinda not that fast but hope that everything will be fine.