• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online Forex Trading

Online Forex trading it might seem like a bit of information overload. There is so much opportunity you get to play with forex leverage and opening a forex trading account is such a simple process. there are thousands of people are working the Forex trading and get the huge amount of money and some are losing the money too.Some were greedy. Others taught to be scalpers sold too quickly out of fear and held on too long out of hope

There is a lot to learn about Forex trading. However, you do want to avoid information overload as well. The best thing to do is to take it in at a slow pace so that you can have time to register what you are studying. With any trading market, there is always the win/lose dynamic.

yeah you can't learn every thing in one reading or sitting. you have to break it down to bits. learn things one at a time. it is hard to digest all you are reading in just one reading only.

Of course the learning never stops even you are already making profit in Forex trading learning never stops but of course it's a long process you can't really learn everything in Forex in one just sitting you have to understand it.

Its not really necessary to learn everything in forex trading. Because it will not going to make rich in forex trading. That's why many traders do focus in more trading rather than those learning the basics since we know that we really to have here forex trading and more of application.

The amount of learning material online can be really too much at times for the newbie. Yes, once you have the basics and have gone through some tutorials you might want to go into demo trading and start putting this knowledge into practice. But you wouldnt want to rush into live trading if you are not ready for it yet.

yeah it is not easy to learn things. even if you have read a lot of things about forex, it is another thing to put them into practice. so it is another difficult thing that we haev to learn into practive what we have learned online. so that we can be a successful trader.

For sure its better for a trader to think of making good strategy. From their time spent in online training or practice in demo accounts its their goal to have here good profits from their trading. We know that its somehow difficult and will need time to fully understand how to trade well or to be a good trader.

Well, It's a long process that's why as we enter this online business we must not expect a lot because if you are just starting we can't expect something because we ain't sure in the process if we can make some profits or not or the middle of your journey you might just give up Forex trading.

Well, It's a long process that's why as we enter this online business we must not expect a lot because if you are just starting we can't expect something because we ain't sure in the process if we can make some profits or not or the middle of your journey you might just give up Forex trading.
In forex trading you can start right away if you want. Its all about strategy and preparation. Some takes time to learn forex trading others can pick up in just a matter of day or two. But most if not all will going to experience loses in their first six months in forex trading. that's what we called baptism of fire. But in the end those who has strong will will always turn out in profit.

yes dear u are right,thousand of people only doing and depend on forex trading as a full time work but part time work people are more than full time worker.in online trading we can save our time and money and we can trade and deal anything in our home,i think online trade is good than other because it will save our time and travelling expenses.

Yes I think most are just part time trader as it's not easy to make your self a full time trader. You would need to develop your skills and knowledge well before considering being a full time trader.

If you are not making enough money to support your living with your Forex trading then you must still work offline because as we know Forex market is unpredictable so meaning it's also unpredictable if we will be able to make a profit or not so it's always better that you can support yourself even you are not earning with your Forex trading.

yeah i don't think that we should depend on forex always to support of financial needs. it is not easy to earn from forex. there is times that we may lose big. so it is important to have your own offline job.

Yes, we should not really depend on Forex alone if you are doing online business you can still find some program where you can make some money, and not only in Forex because if you lose in Forex trading then how can you support your living? so you must really have some other business online.

There are some people who trade in forex on full-time basis but I do believe that some of them also have other sources of revenue on the side although they might have their focus on forex. Even if you are focused on forex as a source of income money management needs to apply so that you dont end up using all your money but leave some for family expenses and emergencies.

Yes even if a trader consider himself a full time trader that he may still have some time to do other business or work or side job. But forex would be his main focus though if he is a full time trader.

I'm happy that I'm active in three forex trading forum that I can earn bonuses that I can use to trade in instaforex. I'm happy that I can do that since I'm going to earn good amount of bonuses as my capital in forex trading. I still do believe that with good capital and with patience I can earn good amount of money in forex trading at no time at all.

I see that you have a target set for yourself in terms of trading capital and are doing what you can to ensure that you reach that target. I guess we can just hope that the bonus that you would have accumulated comes in handy and brings you good profits when you eventually get make use of it.

people should not leave their main job only to trading because basically forex market will never leave us. market open 24 hours so for people who have offline main job, still have a lot of time to trading. but for people who already able to make good and consistently profit from forex market, maybe there is no problem at all if leave their main offline job.