• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

Without spending a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

actually percentage generally we count according to our trading balance , if you have a smart amount then of course you can expect 10-20% of return. for that reason deposit is very much important than others issue.

beginners should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

the beginners always try to bring good amount of profit by high leverage but in practical thats really difficult to implement.

generally the beginners trade over and over above all when making a losses , they try to overcome the losses by overtrading but at the end of the day they become loser.

making money from trading is not a big deal ,. the big deal is to keep consistency , so we the traders first of all have to make sure consistency level.

the beginners always try to bring good amount of profit by high leverage but in practical thats really difficult to implement.
Profit target should depends on your strategy. But it should not flactuate too much. It is bad for your psychology. You becomes indicisive about target. We need to be disciplined.

New comers should try to make an organized plan about how they will develop themselves down the road. New traders need experience but they avoid trading in demo account which can benefit them in many ways. Demo trading helps traders ignite their trading knowledge.

Forex is a difficult way to go. So, traders should mark their mistakes and work on it. If it is not possible alone, then keep a mentor for help. However, it’s badly essential for traders to have both fundamental and technical knowledge of the market.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

If traders’ motive is right, their trading cannot go astray. So, traders have to be passionate about trading and find out the ways by which they can reap much gain from Forex trading. After all these things done, they must search for a good trading broker to start trading career.

Losses in forex are inevitable and traders can’t avoid them. It is better to have a strict risk management strategy and the right mindset of learning from the mistakes.

I want traders to take small lot in trading so that they can be benefited. This technique doesn’t work all the time so traders should keep earning knowledge constantly.

Education helps a person learn newly things that drive a person to innovate new and effective strategies that work on market well. But we see traders neglect education to a great extent as a result they remain lag behind highly.

The only tip you will ever need is to never stop learning once you start trading forex. I think I still have a lot left to learn even though I have been trading forex for a while now. Learning is the only thing that can help us to progress as a trader and get success in the long run. Risk management should be prioritised in all situations instead of chasing profits.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

Before they start trading or using the platform, their main focus should be typically to gain fundamental knowledge. Trading psychology, learning how to control one's emotions, and having a lot of patience are the two aspects of trading that are the most challenging for traders.

Before they start trading or using the platform, their main focus should be typically to gain fundamental knowledge. Trading psychology, learning how to control one's emotions, and having a lot of patience are the two aspects of trading that are the most challenging for traders.
When we are having the Patience we can become Experts traders also.

Keeping cool under pressure and constantly improving myself are the things I am working on. I have improved them a lot, but I need to improve them further. Thank you for your reminder through this post.