• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you addicted to forex

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

to open a micro account is a very good source to see the broker performance how it works. so all beginners should follow the rules

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

Right now I am not addicted to trading anymore. But it's true random scalping at the beginning of forex career makes a trader addicted. A trader should learn about trading psychology before starting live trading.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

If you really have passed pre school level greatly , I think right now you are more appropriate for live trading but not with grand amount.

Everything is uncertain in Forex market, so the newcomers always feel frustrated when trading. So before kickoff live account we have to make sure sufficient trading balance that can remove our frustration , otherwise it will be great difficult to survive in this volatile trading market.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

when anyone ask to which platform is more appropriate for trading , all credit goes to only MT4 that even i have been using from my first day of trading.

Addiction to trading is very common phenomenon among new traders. Most of the time they can not stay away from charts. It happens due to lack of enough knowledge and discipline.

actually trading easy or not it depends on your money management , if you can manage your money accurately then its possible to lead a easy trading life.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

After loss trade some people do revenge trade. They become desparate to recover the loss. But revenge trade brings more loss. A trader should stick to his strategy and plan.

Basically, trading without stop loss tool means, you are taking 100% risk reward ratio in your per trade position. It looks unrealistic!

i trade most of the time do not use stop loss but only when time to scalp , for long time trading there is no way to ignore the stop loss.

Addiction to trading is quite common occurrence among traders. Most of the time they can not stay away from charts. It happens because of lack of enough knowledge and discipline.