• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Partial profit taking

Partial profit talking is good if you are a long term trader and have a big profit target. Then you can take a partial profit of your trade. But if you are a short term trader and profit target is maximum 40 to 50 pips or so, taking partial profit is not a good idea. You should rather develop your skills for more accurate trading. It's just my opinion. Every trader should have his own trading style.

The first thing you need to look at is the market context. 4 types of context such as volatile / non volatile / impulsive / and corrective. Trading is done by combining support and resistance levels with these 4 things but the amount of loss will be reduced a lot.

Discipline is the most needed quality for successful trading. Without discipline consistent profit is not possible. Many good analysts fail to make regular money due to lack of discipline.

Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empower student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading traders can sharpen his trading methods.

Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empower student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading traders can sharpen his trading methods.
I also agree. New traders should start with demo trading without investing money first.

Yes, I think from my point of view your idea is correct. If you do not manage the trade, it can turn into a loss in many profitable trades, so the trade should be managed in a partial close.

to become successful by using trading strategy is not possible very rapidly , because only a powerful trading strategy cant give you more something , besides this lots of trading elements you have to make sure including unforgiving discipline.

Newcomers first of all have to observe some mandatory things if they want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly. Only good trading knowledge cannot bring success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.