• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you have any trainer?

I see, almost all of new traders start manually! How you joined here? Did you have any trainer or anything like that? Please, tell us your learning procedure.

I don't have any forex trainer. I've found this forex by an accident on Google. I'm searching for machine language and the images of mt4 platform come up.

I don't have any forex trainer. I've found this forex by an accident on Google. I'm searching for machine language and the images of mt4 platform come up.

Great; hope for the best! By the way, popular Forex forums are always best to learn Forex; like BabyPips, ForexFcory, FPA, EarnForex & this one.

I see, almost all of new traders start manually! How you joined here? Did you have any trainer or anything like that? Please, tell us your learning procedure.

I joined manually without any trainer! As a result, I have such a struggling experience on my initial days of trading! Whatever, now I am enjoying my live trading a little bit.

Trading requires a lot of discipline. Profits are not possible in trading without discipline. Trading is a very risky business and you need the discipline to survive in this risky business.

It seems to me that many people start with a demo and only then move on to the main terminal.
And in many situations it is really justified.
The main thing is not to rush and analyze every action.

Any brokerage company has analysts and personal managers - you can always clarify everything you need and get real help if you have a difficult situation.

The biggest mistake newbie does is they treat trading as a gambling. They come here to get rich overnight. But they are unwilling to learn by themselves. But the reality is- you have to be skilled in order to make money consistently. If you can't invest your time in learning, do Not invest in the market.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Forex trading cannot make us profitable within very short time , but by means of this market place we can earn more profit rapidly than other sectors if you can ensure some inevitable parts of trading.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

Forex trading cannot make us profitable within very short time , but by means of this market place we can earn more profit rapidly than other sectors if you can ensure some inevitable parts of trading.
Right. It is also a risky market. So, reduce risk as much as possible in order to survive.

There's no effortless way to acquire knowledge in forex. Only way to generate money here is becoming proficient and having expertise. Without skills and expertise you won't have the ability to create money here.

It is best to have a mentor in trading. Trader can learn trading easily from mentor.
Nobody can make you money. A mentor will teach you how you can do it. As emotion is included in trading, everybody reacts differently in a certain situations. And in this scenario no one can help us giving guidance. You've got to be subject on your personal way.

Watching market can be good if you want to learn about movement of the market. But usually newbies open a lot of unnecessary trades when watch market a lot.