• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where to get accurate Forex signal?

Totally agree too!. We cannot depan on others. To work hard in trading is very important thing. However you can see free forex signal , robot on internet as well but need to "backtesting" before implement in your trade setup.

With the basic progression of forex, this world market place is becoming more unstable than before. For this reason, it is very important for the foreign currency exchange trader to carry out proper analyses if he wants to secure obtainable trading objectives. And various forex traders are now using technical indicators like pivot points, moving average, candle stick charting, forex graphs and forex signals to arrive at right trading decisions.

Totally agree too!. We cannot depan on others. To work hard in trading is very important thing. However you can see free forex signal , robot on internet as well but need to "backtesting" before implement in your trade setup.

Basically; which traders depend on others they lose their all capital; because, scammers are very active on marketing.

Higher timeframe gives more accurate information than lower timeframe. However, timeframe depend on trading strategy. If you are a scalper, you have to go for lower time frame like M5, M15.

The thing that makes a difference between a bad trader and champ trader is emotions. A trader can lose with best strategy since they don't trade with cleaned expertise rather than they trade with emotional impulse. Without having control over your emotions you can't make reliable profit in trading.

Higher timeframe gives more accurate information than lower timeframe. However, timeframe depend on trading strategy. If you are a scalper, you have to go for lower time frame like M5, M15.
I also agree with you. Try to use multiple time frames for analysis of the market.

There's nothing wrong with using free forex signal providers. Many traders use them on a daily basis due to a lack of time. When seeking out a reliable free forex trading signals source, make sure they have a proven track record. Don't trust professional traders or companies that promise you great results without proof.

Success cannot be achieved with trading strategy alone. In this case, emotion, money management, risk management must be maintained. Success in trading is possible only if you give up greed and fear.

No strategy can give you 100% profit no matter which strategy you use. Need to take some loss. So managing risk is very important for Forex trading.

I don't like to follow too many pairs. For my trading I just trade EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs. I comprehend these two pairs more as I have done good research on them. To me it is a smart thought to trade a couple of pairs. I figure each trader should begin with a single pair.

Actually, the value depends on the traders approach. Many traders have been using the demo for a long time, but till now struggling; because they don’t know how to use this practice account at all.

There are different time frame in the MT4 charts. These are 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, H1, H4, D1, W1 and Monthly. For newbie I don't advice to use any chart below H1. The more smaller time frame you will use the more unnecessary trades you will open. And a bad habit develops.

I think it will be impossible for me to make a profit until I learn something on my own. I have to develop the strategy first and move on to trading. Yes, I believe many websites provide good signals but I am never satisfied with this signal.

Following signals is not a ideal option as a newbie. It's the time of learning. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Even to follow someone you need good knowledge about trading. Be skilled if you want to make money with forex.

You can't get accurate signals all the time. Usually signals providers give a lot of signals everyday and it's not possible to follow all of them. Most of the time you end up opening all the losing trades.

Signals is not profitable. Because signal providers give a lot of signals everyone. And it is not possible for anyone to follow all the signals. Suppose you opened 3 trades and all 3 hit stop loss but some other signals were profitable. In average they are giving green pips but you are losing.

We are going through a crisis in the field of broker selection because the market is saturated with several brokers but there is a lack of reliable brokers on the market.