• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money enables any business or consumer with an email address to securely and cost-effectively send and receive payments online - in real-time.

Use Moneybookers to :

Send money via email from your credit/debit card or bank account
Make online purchases
Collect money via email

Moneybooker delivers a product ideally suited for small businesses,online merchants,individuals and others currently under served by traditional payment mechanisms.As a truly global payment solution,we welcome customers from all over the world.

Moneybookers is a leading international online payment system and electronic money issuer authorized under UK and EU law and regulated by the Financial Services Authority ( FSA ) in the UK.

For what do we pay you ? New customers referred by you ?

Option 1.

Check the referral check box every time you send a payment .When the recipient signs up to claim the payment,you will automatically be marked as his referrer.

Option 2.

Get your referral link and put it in your email signature,on your website,or just send it to friends.If a person clicks on your link and join Moneybooker,you are automatically marked as his referrer.

Option 3.

If your friend did not use your referral link,you can still be marked as his referral after registration when he enters your referral ID by clicking on the " Who referred you " link.This option will be available within 14 days after registration.

To receive credit for a referral,the customer referred by you must use one of the three options as described above.

How much do we pay you ? 30% of our fee income

All future " send money fees of your pro-genies,including fees earned from payments made to merchants,qualify.

Your revenue share will be credited to your Moneybookers account in a daily batch payment.

Join Here :

MoneyBooker

Moneybookers is another good processor. When I first started using them, they took out a fee when I transferred my money to my bank account. After a while, they let me transfer my money without taking any fees. They are a good processor. The only disadvantage that I see is that they seem to always have a limit. However, I don't make that much money so that is nothing for me to worry about right now.

Moneybookers is another good processor. When I first started using them, they took out a fee when I transferred my money to my bank account. After a while, they let me transfer my money without taking any fees. They are a good processor. The only disadvantage that I see is that they seem to always have a limit. However, I don't make that much money so that is nothing for me to worry about right now.
Just wondering what country are you in? Because this is the first time I heard that MB don't charge fees at all. As MB has constants fee rate and you will going to pay each time you withdraw funds in here. Just like LR that each time you transfer funds you pay 1% fee or 1 cent per 1 dollar transaction.
Saying that you don't pay fees later on is like saying that LR don't charge fees also.

From what I can see on the website, all countries has fees that are chargeable for withdrawals. I am just disappointed to realise that I cannot withdraw funds via bank transfer to my country for now. The withdrawal fees are quite reasonable though.

From what I can see on the website, all countries has fees that are chargeable for withdrawals. I am just disappointed to realise that I cannot withdraw funds via bank transfer to my country for now. The withdrawal fees are quite reasonable though.
Mine is ironic. Before my country is allowed to withdraw funds. then after two months of using they accuse me of violating rules that I don't commit. When I ask them for proof they say their decision is final. But they allow me to withdraw my funds. So I withdraw. Next month I check MB then I found out that they remove my country in their bank withdrawals. so why do they need to make up those stories. They can simply say that they are not supporting my country anymore than just accuse me of some violations that I did not commit.

I think moneybookers is best payment processors. They have no fee charge to transfer to Bank Account and their fee to transfer between MB account to MB account relative cheap!

I think moneybookers is best payment processors. They have no fee charge to transfer to Bank Account and their fee to transfer between MB account to MB account relative cheap!
Really not fee if you going to transfer funds to your bank account? Just one question give me one country that you can withdraw form moneybookers and transfer it to your bank account without paying fees. Because moneybooker may not know that their is a country that they don't charge fee when they withdraw.

When they started me, I had to pay fees. But the last few transfers let me transfer all of my money. (with no fees.) Before, I had to pay $1.80 in order to withdraw my money. I'm in the US by the way. I don't know what I did to have them eliminate the fees.

When they started me, I had to pay fees. But the last few transfers let me transfer all of my money. (with no fees.) Before, I had to pay $1.80 in order to withdraw my money. I'm in the US by the way. I don't know what I did to have them eliminate the fees.
If that is the case then I guess they have new rules. I don't know how they pick you going to pay fees or not. But when I still have my MB I always pay fees when I'm withdrawing. I'm from the Philippines. But now they close my account and now they don't include my country as a country that can withdraw funds.
I guess skrill is changing its rules some how.

If there are some Forum that is paying with moneybookers then I might create an account only if this is the only payment processor being use, and there is no option because I can hardly see some program which paying through moneybookers.

If there are some Forum that is paying with moneybookers then I might create an account only if this is the only payment processor being use, and there is no option because I can hardly see some program which paying through moneybookers.
Sad to say but right now I don't see that our country is allowed to withdraw. Unlike before that if we open an account in MB we can withdraw funds to our bank account paying minimal fees. But right now I can't see our country in the list that we can withdraw funds straight to our bank account unlike before.

That was bad because actually I know this payment processor because it was also popular to my fellow who are doing online business but didn't bother creating an account because before I only trust Paypal. If it's not allowed then there is no advantage for using it.

Moneybooker or skrill is really a great alternative to paypal. although MB fee is higher but since MB is more relax than paypal we can some how use MB more in sites that paypal usually don't service like forex trading. If I can only use MB again and withdraw funds using MB I'm happy to use MB in forex trading.

@monyitomon the XYTraders forum is using moneybookers or Skrill as the only payment processor if you are still looking for a source of funds for this payment processor. I am just not sure that activities are good so how long it would take to cashout.

@monyitomon the XYTraders forum is using moneybookers or Skrill as the only payment processor if you are still looking for a source of funds for this payment processor. I am just not sure that activities are good so how long it would take to cashout.
Theirs just too many forex broker site that uses moneybookers or skrill right now. But problem is that unlike before in which in our country we can withdraw our funds in MB to our bank account right now its not featured. that's why its really hard to earn funds in MB anymore. If they will going to add withdrawals again in my country then I'm sure I will going to use MB again.

Yes this is one of the top rates payment processor and most use of this moneybookers will be use in the forex sites and its entire popularity is now with the help of the forex tradings now . and transfering money from the moneybookers to back accounts is really very simple and easy but till now i pesonally not used this but one of my friend is using this .

It is also skrill. So far, I don't see them mostly in the investment programs or ptp forums only I find them in the different forex brokers. But I think they have feature here that we can withdraw the funds directly to our bank account. Although, they have big fees here not sure if how much fees.

Oh, yes, I just remember it that there are some Forex Forums that using this payment processor, that's why that Forum is not having some good progress because nobody's interested to do some posting because it's just paying with moneybookers that only means many people doesn't prefer it.

I'm just wondering is MB been bought by other company that's why its chance its name? I just realize that alertpay has been bought and its change its name and I'm just wondering if this is what happen to MB also. Although theirs no news that MB has been sold or bought but until now I still don't understand what is the reason why MB changed its name.

i have an account there long ago but i dont use that so much as it seems very complicated to me.. even we have verify lots of things here..
though i like that it hasbeen using by many hyip and ptc sites.. which is a positive sign for this one..

Status
Not open for further replies.