• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or practice

In the event that you need to prevail in any undertaking, including the forex field you need ingenuity, practice and commitment. Knowledge is critical to prevail in this currency trading world and in addition anything we need to do in our life. Learning will enable you to make to comprehend about the market circumstance and enable you to make possess trading to design, trading systems.

I would combine both of them to make it even possible anyway for whatever reason it may really have. I do understand they need to be completely out of touch for many many things possible here. Are you agree with me that experience do matter ? I hope that so cause it's really that way.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

I thought that knowledge is important, but when I started to trade, I realized that knowledge was inferior to real practice. If you are just starting out, focus on knowledge; this is important without them anywhere. But in order to achieve success, only practice will help, it makes you a unique trader with his own approach.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

Confidence is needed but over confidence is will harmful, sometime because over confidence then leading trader being greedy in trades, and dare to take high risk in trading witch actually the market very dynamic and not always after trader open trades then will directly get profit.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

thanks for your school is the best option , there is no way to avoid but despite of having knowledge from school trading can be useless if there is no regular practice ice post , got some fine lines that is different than others experience.

I thought that knowledge is important, but when I started to trade, I realized that knowledge was inferior to real practice. If you are just starting out, focus on knowledge; this is important without them anywhere. But in order to achieve success, only practice will help, it makes you a unique trader with his own approach.

Well; may I know how many months you used the demo? More than one year or not?

Knowledge is power in forex trading. Traders also need practice of their trading strategy and skill. Demo account is the best place to do that.

Both knowledge and practice has equal importance. Your practice is of no use if you're doing it in the right manner and for that good knowledge is a prerequisite. On the other hand, having good knowledge is of no use, if that is not being used to practically try out the markets and testing strategies. So both go hand in hand.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

If you want to become successful in this risky market, you need to have proper knowledge about the market. To gather all kinds of knowledge you have to practice more and more. You can practice on the demo account.

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo , but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.

If you want to become successful in this platform, you need to have proper knowledge about the market, and you need to practice more and more on a demo account to get proper experiences.

New trader should focus on gaining knowledge. They also should practice in demo account as much as possible before entering real trading.

Knowledge without practical application has little value. Knowledge becomes powerful when we apply it effectively. It's the practice that helps us using our knowledge effectively.