• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex full time ?

part time or full time is not a deal , the main deal is how much you have knowledge and experience, on the other hand in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge thats not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life if there is no credible broker , because a broker always can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

Now I am doing full time trading; because I see it’s really challenging to grab the good opportunities as a part time trader! Besides, I am very confident on my trading skill.

Not many have the ability to do forex full time anyway. Not that many people are able to do that anyway. So many people do have families, jobs and overall things for that matter anyway so I am completely lost for example. Where it's possible ?

part time or full time is not a deal , the main deal is how much you have knowledge and experience, on the other hand in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge thats not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life if there is no credible broker , because a broker always can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

You are right. However, beside knowledge and experience, trader need trading psychology like discipline and patience.

You can do forex full time if you have enough time. But. Yes, you are right time doesn't matter. If you have enough knowledge about the forex you can easily make money from this market in a short period of time.

Yes, you are right, how you trade depends on your trading knowledge. The better the knowledge, the more reward you will get from trading. Success depends on trading experience. This experience can be gained by trading with patience.

You can take trading as main source of income once you are consistent with your profit. Before that do not dare to do this. Skills and knowledge are the key to the success in trading.

This is not important how much time you are giving in the forex market. The main important thing is to make the right decisions at the right time to become successful in this market.

This is not important how much time you are giving in the forex market. The main important thing is to make the right decisions at the right time to become successful in this market.
Right. I completely agree with you. Trading is not about time; it is all about how well you know and act according to that.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

It is not too easy to be a full time trader. Go for it only if you think you can balance it with your rest of the responsibilities.

Whether you want to take trading as part time or full time, you have to skilled enough. It takes a long period of time to get skilled. For that you need a mind set and determination. Happy learning.