• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

loving Forex is really good, to be a good trader in this stock market is a bog deal , need a long term practice and patience. so decision is yours.

for beginners
success can be an easy task , if you have enough capital and you know how to manage money. that's all

loving Forex is really good, to be a good trader in this stock market is a bog deal , need a long term practice and patience. so decision is yours.

I see; which traders are making decent amount of money right now; they had a long term trading experience is demo; there nothing like shortcut way in Forex!

its very practical and common attitude for beginners level , due to having emotions they cant survive when kick off a live trading , in practical there is no way to stop emotions at all , but only by regular practicing with discipline it can be controlled of course.

for beginners
success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

there is no short cut way of learning and earning , its a very long term process. so first of all we the traders have to keep patience when trading in practical.

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

according to me, most important trading tips dont depend on your trading strategies completely, i lost much equity for that. result of our trading its all about temporary session., nothing without it at all.

beginners cant control emotions when trading in practical, when making a losses they try to recover that by over trading , as a result they lost their whole equity.

beginners should start
from Baby pips school , its the best solution , don't hurry when learning. hope everything will be great.

Losing money is a regular part of Forex trading . there is none who can avoid loss completely from here in spite of good trading knowledge . but by taking some major steps loss can be reduced of course. Behind the losses the main reason is emotions that cannot avoid the traders especially the new Forex traders.

Practice is the key; having a long term plan in demo is so much logical target! Because; there is nothing like shortcut way in Forex!

finally i got all my lost funds worth of 50k back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds/BTC from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. if you're interested in getting all your funds back kindly get in contact with me on my whatsapp +17244003604 and i will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

Basically; market maker brokers added this type of condition. So, we should avoid these types of FX brokers!

What do you mean by scam broker here who stock your capital with some other broker anyway with whatever funds you may even got on this matter for example. How this broker can stock your capital with some other broker ? He could be scam, no worries about that.

What do you mean by scam broker here who stock your capital with some other broker anyway with whatever funds you may even got on this matter for example. How this broker can stock your capital with some other broker ? He could be scam, no worries about that.

Transparent brokers are very smooth to use; they have no issue on withdrawal or anything like this. Besides, market maker brokers always create problem on withdrawal!

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

the man who can make real money from here of course has most powerful analyzing trading knowledge including a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

Here are some more tips for beginners. You have to learn as much as you can with respect to forex. Apply your insight to the best of your ability. See your unsettling impacts meanwhile, don't sit tight for the trade to turn channel for after more money. Continue ahead quickly and see how to see dissatisfactions. People submit messes up and its human drive you can't cover each and every one of the issues meticulously. The choice of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most certifiable individuals and they do give qualified tips, so consider them before getting into it.

Forex is great thing. If you Know what are you doing and If you have a little luck you can earn a lot of Money.